Author has written 80 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Danny Phantom, Jhonen Vasquez, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Misc. Games, Sherlock, Avengers, Rise of the Guardians, Minecraft, Dr. Seuss series, and Dragon Ball Z.
Name: Devany Shires
DeviantArt account: Yami-and-Hikari-Yuki
YouTube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/YamiandHikariYuki
What remains of deleted stories (from FanFiction) has been uploaded to AO3. I am currently rewriting several fanfictions and trying to figure out what was with my mind when I wrote some of my things when I was in middle school and early high school. I am also a nursing student, hence the lack of updates. Thank you for your patience and I'll try to write as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I will finish every story that I started, eventually. I often forget story ideas, so I will write some of it and then leave it for later (I always remember the plot). Do not despair (if you want to despair, that is; if you don't care, go ahead with the not caring).
UPDATE: APRIL 26, 2016
EVERYTHING IS ON HIATUS
Kamiyonanayo (Yu-Gi-Oh! DM) - HIATUS
Book One: Creation Myth
Focuses on: The Gakuen Arc (High School - 10th grade)
Running from the Shadows was all he ever wanted to do, and the other Yuugi knew that he would never succeed. When Mutou Yuugi solved the Puzzle, his other self was so thankful that he served the boy to the best of his ability. The very best, in whatever way he saw fit. No matter who stood in his way.
- The long-needed rewrite for "Naraku no Chibi Neko." Instead of beginning post-series, this starts at the beginning of the original manga. In this universe, Yami/Mou Hitori no Yuugi and the Pharaoh's Spirit are completely different beings. Some aspects of series by Ryukishi07/7th Expansion, specifically games, are used, as well as media and material for characterization. There will be few original characters who are important but don't count in the long run.
Main/Eventual Relationships: Mutou Yuugi x The Pharaoh/Mutou Yuugi x Mou Hitori no Yuugi x The Pharaoh, Bakura Ryo x Tōzokuō Bakura/Yami no Bakura, Kaiba Seto x Jonouchi Katsuya
(Blindshipping/Mobiumshipping, Gemshipping/Tendershipping, and Puppyshipping)
Shipping Tease: Everyone x Everything
Completed Chapters: 12/?
Order released (Main stories): It is recommended that you read in this order in order to be introduced to this world.
This will be the slowest to update, because these characters cannot be consistent from all three media of manga, anime, and video games.
Questions and Answers Page for the Series?
Das Medusenhaupt (Yu-Gi-Oh! DM) - HIATUS... AGAIN
He heard a voice and opened his eyes, seeing that the other had disappeared. The voice was in his head. He tried to shake the thoughts from his head... He couldn't control his head. He tried the rest of his body... nothing. A voice came. "Now you are mine."
- Long put on hiatus, this story has reached new life and has an actual plot now, as well as the introduction of new characters. I don't know how I thought of this; I just like sea jellies. This one shall be re-written when it's finished.
Main/Eventual Pairings: Yami no Yugi (Aurelia) x Mutou Yugi, Kaiba Seto (Aequorea) x Jonouchi Katsuya, and others.
Borderline (Danny Phantom) - HIATUS
Book One: Legend
Ghost hunter Maddie Fenton buckled her four-year-old daughter in her booster seat, handing her her Bearbert Einstein. Her daughter looked up at her with eagerness twinkling in her eyes. "I'm going to have a baby brother, Mommy?"
Completed Chapters: 9/9 (19 Mar 2014)
Book Two: Turn
An exact opposite of him.
And the blood around them fell and Danny was stuck looking at eyes of fire.
Complete Chapters: 5/?
- The rewrite for the beginning of "Yin and Yang." This story spans from before the series and even after. I'm also not too fond of most of the season 3 episodes, but I do like some of the concepts so I'll keep those. I am also dismissing the canon years that are indicated in some of the episode. My own preference, as the show itself regularly dismisses these years and various dates.
The warnings for this story are, but are not limited to: Homosexual and heterosexual relations, religious aspects, gory/bloody descriptions of violence, death (as this is based on a show about ghosts), incest, sexual harassment/assault/rape, xenophobia/discrimination of foreign peoples, impossible situations that can be given support with story information and logic, and underage sex.
Flashbacks and memories contain enough information to be identified as such, but they are also surrounded by a dash at the beginning and at the end of them for additional identification.
Personalities are based in the canon of the show, but like with all things, perception and interpretation are left to individuals and should all be respected.
Main/Eventual pairings: Danny x Phantom, Danny x Sam, Tucker x Sam, Danny x Valerie, Phantom x Valerie, pairings involving incest (dependent on culture and location)
Lark and Nightingale - HIATUS
Lark and Nightingale (Part One): He vaguely wondered why he woke up in the dark at all… If his only purpose was to suffer. (Jack's POV, after having been with Pitch for about a few months and sleeping one night, Jack has a nightmare)
Heartless (Part Two): In the beginning, there were two. After a while, they were one and couldn't imagine a division between them having ever occurred. (Set before "Part One", three months and a week after Pitch's defeat, and a week after Jack's proposal mentioned in Part One)
Under the Shade (Part Three): Pitch has many thoughts while in the shade, especially thoughts of a frost spirit that visited him not too long ago seeking assistance. "Heartless" from Pitch's perspective.
The Relationship (Part Four): Relationships are based on three things: intimacy, commitment, and passion. The closeness, the loyalty, and the burning fire of souls connecting. (Alternating time frames - 3 chapters)
Dare Not Speak Its Name (Part Five): Jack and Pitch have been keeping their relationship a secret, but neither of them could have known that their secret could have grown into something so passionate, so uncontrollable, that it could cause one of the greatest Pains to emerge from within? Or, perhaps, from the Guardians? (Post "The Relationship" - 4 chapters)
Who's Afraid? (Part Six): Fear wasn't the solution any-more, Pitch realised. It was a problem, because his love for Jack was proving to be dangerous for them both. The fear that Jack did not love him... It was paralysing. (Post "Dare Not Speak Its Name" - 4 chapters)
Complete Parts: 6/?
Parts uploaded to ffnet: 5/?
- Black Ice/Jack Frost and Pitch Black series that originated from a gift fic to the fandom of the story "From the Darkness We Rise" and its sequel "Into Shadows We Fall." Explores a post Rise of the Guardians universe, along with original characters.
Hope - BIMONTHLY UPDATES - HIATUS
Steve was forever running, the Creepers forever chasing him. It wasn't as though he had a choice. By NOTch himself, he was going to die. Like Damn, he was going to go without trying to survive.
- Probably the only Minecraft fic I'll ever write because I don't play Minecraft; my sister does. We were talking and I rambled about an idea that developed in my head as she spoke of all things Minecraft. She started crying and asked me to write this. I also started writing it because there is so much OC fiction, I cannot connect to the canon characters that well by reading the fics, which is how I got deeper into some fandoms. (I'm only intrigued by this Herobrine I hear of. He's really the only one that seems interesting in the canon, without fanon things about him. Standard villian info...)
This story will draw on many tropes that impact Western society. This is something of a condensed epic, like if I explained all of the interesting parts of theOdyssey. There may be themes that make people feel uncomfortable or may take offense to, but this is a story. I'm merely telling the tale.
Completed Chapters: 3/?
NOTE: When my sister uploads her fics, I'll have fics of those prepared... Beware...