Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Vampire Diaries, and Teen Wolf.
Me, Myself, and I
I just graduated from university with a bachelor of Science in Biology. Currently I work at the Humane Society as an Animal Care Specialist and as a dog grooming assistant for a dog grooming, boarding, and daycare center. I have a strong interest for creative writing. One day i hope to write enough original short stories to get a book published and I like to use this site and other fan fiction sites to practice my writing abilities. This is where reviews are very useful.
At the moment i am in the middle of three books; Linger (Maggie Stevater), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (J.K. Rowling), and American Assassin (Vince Flynn). Reading different types of books allows me to pick out the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to writing novels. I'm hoping that I will become a better writer because of it.
Things i can't live without
- My pets
- My Boyfriend
- My ever-growing library
- The Maze Runner series
- Falling Kingdoms series
- The Legend of Zelda
- Teen Wolf
- Always listen to the song while you're reading a songfic... it adds to the effect that the auther's trying to tell.
- If a chapter is under 1,200 words... it ain't worth reading (unless prologue or introduction or conclusion or epilogue).
- One Shots under 3,500 words aren't worth it either.
- If the author starts out his/her story summery with "this is my first story" or any variation, then that shows insecurity with the story and it's not really worth it.
My favorite story series:
1) Harry Potter
2) Teen Wolf
3) Maze Runner
4) Falling Kingdoms
My favorate ships:
1) Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy or Fred Weasley or OCs or Xover pairings
2) Stiles Stilinski/Lydia Martin or OCs or Xover pairings
3) Thomas/Newt or OCs
|Community:||Harry Potter Romance Crossovers!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|