Author has written 6 stories for Gakuen Alice.
Konnichi wa, mina-san!!
My name's Murasaki Chi which means Purple Blood. Murasaki means Purple and, obviously, Chi means Blood.
I live here in Philippines and that makes me a Filipina!! GO PINOY!!!
Let me tell you ten facts about me. (Sorry can't tell ALL!)
1. I'm a girl and not really a japanese. (I kinda like the name, "MURASAKI CHI")
2. I don't smoke, drink, taking drugs and lots more. (Should I have to say these?)
3. Those who were PLASTICS, CARDBOARDS, BACKFIGHTERS, ENEMIES and lots more are not on my lists! I'm not that type of person.
4. I'm really shy especially to the persons whom I don't know yet.
5. I'm really kind, good, quiet and lots more. But the reason why people don't much saw about it because, I told ya, I'm SHY.
6. Sorry if some of my grammars were wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong, but please don't laugh at it because it's bad. If you laugh at some other's mistakes that makes you boastful/arrogant, plastics, cardboard, backfighters or enemies of mine! Got it?
7. I always go outside when I was young (you know, younger at my age). I rarely go home except if I'm going to take a bath, eat lunch and dinner or going to sleep. But now, it all changed. It's now opposite. I rarely go out and always at home. I don't know what's gotten into me!
8. Well, I like eating chocolates, honey and lots of sweets.
9. I like making stories or simply I like imagining stuffs. So, I made an idea to join to be a member here that I can express myself through making fictionated stories.
10. My real name's _. Sorry can't tell ya! People might know the real me!
Oh! Before I forget, thanks for the people who kept on making reviews for my stories. I really appreciated it!
Arigato, mina-san!!! Ja ne!