Author has written 1 story for Song of the Lioness.
So... I really don't have much to say other than its a surprise you are even hear. I know my one chaper is a real draw but come one, what are you doing here?
Well I mostly like reading other's stories more than I like working up the resolve to get past my procrastination skills but I thought I'd put some fun stuff on my profile to entertain you freaks that showed up.
So it has been years since I updated this. I really only use my profile to mark stories I really like and because of this I have to look at this dumb questionnaire that I did when I was 15ish. Well for my own entertainment I'm going to update it. Date 2/17/2014 Age 20
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? hell yeah and loving it (and him) Yep, and with the same guy, its been rocky at points but good
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? no I find hate to be a strong word; I sure dislike more than 3 people
3) How many houses have you lived in? two (and an apartment for a year) same but now I have lived in a few dorms and a different apartment for a while
4) Favorite candy bar? take five that or Reese's
5) Favorite shoes? my combat boots I still have those boots but now my favorite would have to be my green Born heels
6) Have you ever tripped someone? don't think so not that I can think of
7) Least favorite school subject? math anything that has to deal with theory or the DaDa movement in theater
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? When I was like seven I don't really own any CDs anymore
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? maybe... yes, that time was so long ago now that I don't care (and I have had better liquid excuses)
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. ...lots of stuff how I am not doing my homework and this guy
12) Favorite genre of music? techno!! I like a lot but this techno is the one that I don't really share a liking for with anyone else
13) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer well this one obviously can't change with age
14) What time were you born? 3:03 am... I think that sounds close enough
15) Do you like beer? no disgusting i keep trying but still haven't been able to finish a bottle
16) Ever made a prank phone call? no... yeah, yeah I know never lived and all that nope and can now say i am slightly proud of that fact
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I would say Veggi Rock but I love that CD too much again with the don't really own CDs anymore
18) Are you sarcastic? Nooooooooo Not at aaaaallllllllll
19) What are your favorite colors? gold and green and rich reds still the same
20) How many watches do you own? None. I use my phone for time one, I got a very nice Citizen Echo Drive for graduation
21) Summer or winter? Summer; i hate the cold summer, still hate the cold
23) Favorite color to wear? green and black i also have discovered that i look good in plum
24) Pepsi or Sprite? sprite sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? green brown (and not a smart phone which is dumb)
26) Where is your second home? my boyfriends house well at this point my parent's house is my second home and school is my first
27) Have you ever slapped someone? besides up side the head? no, but boy have i wanted to
28) Have you ever had a cavity? maybe... 2
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? four... but I only really use one zero right now, we use white christmas lights
30) How many video games do you own? none of my own three, but one I've only played though once, one I just finished two weeks ago, and one that I haven't made it through the tutorial
31) What was your first pet? cat same
32) Ever had braces? yes can't change the past so yep
33) Do looks matter?its alway good to look your best... but more often than not, no way honestly yes, first impressions matter a lot, as for who i find attractive looks do matter but what i find attractive changes widely by the situation
34) Do you use chapstick?when I can remember have to
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Kraminga, Mr. Lamb and Mr. and Mrs. Chick not going to bother changing this
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? neither...shudders for clothes still neither but Aerie's bras are the best thing so AE
37) Are you too forgiving? Yeah... I can't hold a gruge for anything yeah
38) How many children do you want? three same
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Lodes of stuff, I love Hot Topic yep but not nothing that is super gothy
40) Favorite breakfast meal? PANCAKES Eggs Benedict
41) Do you own a gun? ... a rubber band gun no I don't believe that people should own guns
42) Ever thought you were in love? head over heals and still am yes but what that means changes a lot
43) When was the last time you cried? about two months ago Recently
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? I normally can't remember what I ate for lunch I had closing shift at work until 3am
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Whats La Panera? same, but I wouldn't pick Olive Garden anyways
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No no but use students secretly consider one of the professors to be the Dad of the department
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes...don't remember much though same
48) Nicknames? Care... and Carakeet...but only by my sister not really
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? no still no
50) Ever been to Kentucky? took a wrong turn once and ended up in Kentucky same
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?I don't even think we have a Banana Republic same
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? well I wasn't I'm pissed at and conflicted about Cam
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? no no and that's kinda wierd
55) Do you own a diamond ring? nope no, I'm not a huge fan of diamonds
56) Are you happy with your life right now? most definitely enough
57) Do you dye your hair? no nope
58) Does anyone like you? I would hope so I sure hope so
59) What year were you born? 1993 same
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Not a clue probs not much
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?we still have it ...somewhere again no CDs
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys Wendy's
63) Do you like yourself? hell yeah an on going process but yes
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? my mommy mumzy
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? ABS!!... ummmmm his personality of course still the abs
66) Are you afraid of the dark? kinda no
67) Have you ever eaten paste? difine paste as in glue? no
68) Do you own a webcam? no yep built into the laptop
69) Have you ever stripped? in public?... no same
70) Ever broke a bone? no nope
72) Do you chat on AIM often? don't have an AIM wow this questionnaire is old
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays neither really
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Well it wasn't real so I'm sure he got over it same but there are a few guys i know wish i wasn't dating someone
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats duh! absolutely the same
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? ummm... Full House? wow again with the really old
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? she's alright she was fine
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? no... well I hope not not to my face
79) Do you have a birth mark? two on the back of my legs
80) Do you own a car? no well my name isn't on the paper work but yes
81) Can you cook? if I follow the directions yes some things
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. ignorant people same
2. you did well not good i really don't care anymore, so backstabbing
3. my messy room given up on this one, so disrespect
83) Do you text message often? don't have texting yes all the time (everyone does)
84) Money or love? love love but boy would money be nice
85) Do you have any scars? none that are any good same
86) What do you want more than anything right now? nothing so many things and at the same time im not sure about any of them
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? no nope
88) Relationships or one night stands? relationships well i haven't been able to have the other
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?neither neither
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? maybe... sometimes but less than i did
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? ummm... Rocky movies? part of the 4th one
92) Do you own a box of crayons? yes somewhere I'm sure
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? my boyfriend today I think it was my roommate/best friend
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Andy Piva Cam
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? nobody that I can think of I don't know
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? my boyfriend same
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? my boyfriend in love, my boyfriend; in lust, Cam
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? nobody again with the super old questions
100) Who was the last person that called you? my boyfriend my roommate
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile. XD hehe.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile. (Don't intend to try it anytime soon...or ever)
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever were told to go somewhere and you forgot why and you had to go back to find out copy this into your profile!
HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY
I am the boy who never finished high school because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMT s stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian,
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS--
Unsafe External Link