Author has written 12 stories for National Treasure, Camp Rock, Sonny with a Chance, and Vampire Diaries.
There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other.
So, my lovely readers. This is my page. Feel free to poke around and see what I'm all about. Interested in chatting with me? Don't be afraid to send me a PM. I always reply, and I love meeting fellow writers. Want me to read and review a story of yours? I will gladly take a look at one of your stories and give you my feedback if you'd just send me the link.
Age: Seventeen at last
10 Little Tidbits:
10) I love music and concerts. I would take the life of a roadie, if it weren't for the fact that I have bigger dreams for myself. Hehe. If you have a favorite band who's unheard of, just send me the name of them. I'm always looking for new and interesting bands.
9) I love gingers. Wish I was one myself. Hence, the penname, Grintgirl12. It comes from my all time favorite and adorable ginger, Rupert Grint.
8) I'm a hopeless romantic. -sigh- As far as I know, there isn't a cure for it. Which means that any and all stories you read from me will include romance in someway. You've been warned.
7) I love Harry Potter. It is possibly my favorite thing. When I think that I'm finally starting to move on, Harry pulls me back in. It's an addiction really. But one that I'm not quite ready to give up.
6) My favorite characters in Harry Potter are Sirius Black and Ron Weasley.
5) My favorite foods are Vanilla Coke, Chex-Mix, and Chocolate Pudding.
4) I love sidekicks. They are so under-appreciated, but without them, the story would be lacking so much. I usually end up liking them more then I like the "hero".
3) I find it difficult to finish a story. It's not that I don't want to, I just can't find the inspiration.
2) I have a thing for bad-boys. I don't know why, but I just really love them. Bad boys and characters with a broken past.
1) I'm a tad bit angsty. Don't be surprised if I end a sweet love story by killing off one of the main characters. I just think that the story leaves more of an impression that way.
My recent obsessions: Nina Dobrev, Steven R McQueen, Michael Trevino, The Vampire Diaries, Glee/Vampire Diaries crossovers, Jeremy/Tyler/Katherine ot3, Heather Morris
Unsafe External Link