Poll: Who should tell the other their feeling first in Expecto Patronum? Harry or Draco? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Suite Life series, Harry Potter, Naruto, Avatar: Last Airbender, and South Park.
well, im not really a writer more of a reader. I have so many ideas up on my head 24/7, i should write them but it's kinda hard -_-'
my favorite pairings are yaoi pairings!: HARRYXDRACO, JACKXZACK, NARUSASU, ICHIISHI(a little weird but yes), ZACKXCODY..., ERAGONXMURTAGH, and more i can think of...
The stories that I've written that I'm working on right now are Love on Deck-ZackxCody The Sciences and the Arts-Sasunaru Expecto Patronum-DracoxHarry
The rest are one-shots, hopefully i will get to write many more stories :D
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
I hate they way people judge others. It's not right! Gays and transsexuals are people like everyone else!
( )_( )
If you love to draw but think your art sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fanfiction.net is way better than Myspace could ever hope to be in eternity, copy and paste and add your name. otherrelmwriter, WWMTgirl, Theresa L'Anne, Bam4Me. gaaralover51141
98 of teenagers say "I Love You" and don't mean it. If you are one of the 2 that does, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' COULD, copy this into your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You have strange nicknames and can tell a detailed story about how you got them.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm a VIRGIN so i MUST be prude.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so i MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be an obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have no clue
I am QUIET and POLITE, so I MUST be a pushover
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
I love TO LEARN so I MUST be boring.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be a racist.
I am a GIRL, so boys MUST be better than me at sports.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST go to church every Sunday.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST not do anything on Halloween.
If you think homophobia is wrong copy and past thin onto your profile DO YOUR PART TO END IT
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Yin's Crescent, Naruto713-17, halfdemongirl92, Black-Dranzer-1119, Riayu, SasuNaru RULES The World 4 EVA, Shounenai4life, MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black, Beccablue39, Bam4Me, gaaralover51141