Author has written 6 stories for Death Note, Bleach, and D.Gray-Man.
Things I Will Never Forget
· You turning my water bottle upside down and Robby knocking it over because it annoyed him
· You stacking things on top of the upside down water bottle
· Talking about how all men should be Greek as we watched Troy in history
· Helping you figure out what to do in club an hour before it starts and I’m not even an officer
· Your random spasms (And that’s the reason why you’re not allowed to hold a knife)
· You randomly saying “banana” and you hate bananas
· Your brainwashing cookies (Can I have some more, please?)
· How you’re God
· Your random babblings about nothing of substance, but they’re funny even though we have no idea what you’re talking about
· Seeing you work on your homework in the library ten minutes before school starts (And the paper was due two days ago)
· Our arguments about who’s better: Renji or Gin?
· How we can’t remember to order each other’s birthday presents, and it’s been six months
· You telling me that you think that your turtle thinks he’s the little mermaid
· We keep discussing that talking to yourself doesn’t make you insane, it’s when you answer back
· How our conversations change every five minutes and yet we’re able to keep up with it without getting confused
· How we ask you to repeat something because it sounds cool with your English accent
· All the parties and get-togethers that are the reasons why I love all of you so much
This is a little something I made because my English teacher said that it was a fun project to do and since we didn't have to turn it in, I decided to post it here so that I had something on my profile. Most of this is inside jokes between my friends and I, so don't feel bad if you don't get them. My teacher gave this to us because it's the end of the school year and she wanted us to do this. I wrote this in about ten minutes(just so you know).