Author has written 7 stories for Total Drama series.
Fighting for the Lolz and the Glory!
Well, hi! i'm Lowland Warrior (Yes, that's the best name i could come up with)! Why Lowland Warrior you ask? Well, the area I live is called 'De Lage Landen', meaning the low lands! Add the (Generously overused) title of warrior behind it and presto! Lowland Warrior!
I'm currently only active in the Total Drama fandom but i'm considering expanding to other fandoms someday, namely the ones of Mass Effect and Left 4 Dead.
As of now, my Fanfiction.net resume consists of:
Total Drama Vengeance (TDV): The 13 teens of Total Drama Revenge are (Forced) back for another season filled to the brim with trouble, betrayal, and of course Drama! They travel around the world to participate in challenges based on the destination they're visiting, from the depts of an African mine to the tops of the Nepalese mountainscapes! If you're interested in reading this story, be warned! Due to inexperience, the first 6 chapters may be considered to be just terrible and filled with TD fan fiction clichés. If you read them and indeed find yourself disliking the first few chapters, do one of the following:
I choose to write a story where the new cast goes on a trip around the world for 2 reasons. 1, there weren't enough stories about them back then. And 2, I like other cultures! I hope you'll enjoy it!
Total Drama Superior: The sequel to Total Drama Vengeance! A mere month later, Chris makes 17 teens of the TDI cast, who are in their final season as they soon aren't teens anymore, compete against and with a gang of 17 new teens on a deserted government testing facility on Michipicoten island in lake Superior! New friendships will sprout! so will new hostilities! Plots will be resolved and created! There's something for everyone to enjoy on Total Drama Superior!
Second Chances: After TDV, Scott tries to woo Dawn into becoming his girlfriend again. He travels to her house under the guise of just 'Cathing up', But Dawn doesn't need her abilities to find out that Scott only wants to catch up on their brief romance. How will Dawn react?
The 5 Steps To Freedom: After Total Drama Pahkitew Island, Scarlett has been imprisoned and is beginning to lose her will to life after several years of imprisonment. Then someone gets assigned to help her, but does Scarlett actually want to be helped? The most serious story on my resume!
To The Toph: Topher, as ambitious as he has become, strives to reach the very top of the Canadian entertainment world. And he's willing to butt heads with others to get there. Another serious story that, although it has and will keep the T rating, might at times slip a little into M rating territory. Especially in the later chapters! If you like Sampher but want an original, less 'rainbows and sunshine' take on their relationship, I'd suggest you read this!
Hardest Shots: A two-shot starring Brick, dealing with a traumatic experience during 1 of his tours that changed his entire outlook on being a soldier. I know it sounds like a really short description, but if I added more, I'd be spoiling you!
Motherhood And Science Don't Mix: A little one-shot where Scarlett is presented with a little problem and she finds out that, much to her worry, she can't solve it with her book smarts!
You know, usually i'm not someone for these profile games. But what the heck. I stole this one from my friend Its-A-green-day.
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile (But apparently, the person I stole this from skipped a few questions.)!
1. Perfect? No one is.
2. Tall? I guess I am, but not in this country.
3. In your pajamas? I double checked this one and...Nope!
4. Left handed? Right handed.
1. Friend you saw: Jessica (I don't have much friends left.)
2. Person to text you: The Phone company reminding me that my phone's been blocked.
Was today better than yesterday? Not really. Despite my protestantism, I don't have much of a liking for Sundays.
1. Number: 5 2. Color(s): Yellow and green 3. Fruit: Banana 4. Place: In front of my PC (Expletive you Apple.)
1. Are you missing someone right now? I kind of do.
2. Are you happy? Mmm... Yeah.
3. Are you sad? Not now, but that can change in the blink of an eye.
4. Are you bored? I'm writing this, so do you have a clue?
6. Are you nervous? I have nothing to be nervous for right now. But if i have something...
7. Are you tired? Nah.
1. Nick names? Gijs, Dirkjan, Sjakie, Kjeldo, among some unflattening ones. And only the last named example on this list comes close to my real name.
2.Eye color? Brown as sh...Poo.
3. Zodiac sign? Libra
4. Male or female? Male
5. Slut? No, virgin. Does that matter?
6. Smart? Smart? Yes. Bright? Not really.
7. Hair color? Darkish brown.
8. Long or short? short and already untamable
9. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans...Definitely
10. Phone or Camera? Phone. and then i'm talking about a dumbphone. Because I feel like you can do anything with 'dem smartphones except for calling!
11. Drink or Smoke? How about none of the 2?
12. Righty or lefty? Righy handed.
1. First best friend? Thom.
2. First crush? First? I dunno. I'm too busy trying to understand my feelings for my current crush!
3. First pet? A lop-eared bunny called Nijn, before we knew it, we had 3 bunnies.
4. First big vacation? I don't really remember but it was disastrous, we never went on a family vacation ever again. my mom would go many times to Israel, so that's nice too.
1. Eating? Glace cookies.
2. Drinking? Milk.
3. I'm about to: Send a document to my beta-reader
4. Listening to? Robert Plant's Big Log.
5. Plans for today? To not make any plans, that's my plan.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Call me a bastard but I prefer a little shorter than me.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? If the other went for the spontaneous, then i'll try to go for the romantic, good?
3. Sensitive or loud? Nicely balanced.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship, definitely.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? I don't know what that is but I never drank it.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? I have a habit of almost breaking them, but losing them? No.
3. Ran away from home? No, I'm too level-headed for that.
4. Broken someone's heart? Not YET.
5. Been arrested? No, I'm too much of a pussy to lean to the other side of the law.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Regularly
2. Yourself? Do I?
3. Heaven? Yes, and it is my main drive to do good. That, and of course me being a pussy to be evil.
4. Santa Claus? Santa? No! I did believe in its inspiration, which is Sinterklaas (All hail).
5. Love? At times.
6. Do you like someone? Yes, but I'm afraid to make a move, because it could have the opposite result. I'd love to say more about it right now, but she's most likely reading all of this so...
7. Do you believe in God? Yes. Hate me all you want if you feel the need, i'll hate you back if I have to.
8. Answered the truth on all questions? I pledge that I did.
So, there. I did it!
So, after all these shenanigans, go and look for a nice story to read! And don't forget to pay your respects to Lincohn's ghettoblaster!