Author has written 24 stories for Gone In 60 Seconds, Saving Private Ryan, X-Men: The Movie, Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, Covenant, Jumper, iCarly, Chumscrubber, True Blood, Inglourious Basterds, and Sons of Anarchy.
My name is Raquel and I love writing and movies. So I write FanFics, they make me happy. I also love to write SongFics. I love to read too.
A little more about me. Well I'm 23 even though I usually act like I'm a LOT younger. I live in Chicago, born and raised. The real Chicago, not the surrounding area. If you're from Chicago you know exactly what I mean. I'm a film student & I'm moving to San Francisco soon! But I spend 80% of my time working & doing school work and the other 20% of the time I'm writing.
I'm a huge film snob, I won't pretend I'm not. I judge people based on their movie taste.
I cry every time I watch the Fox and the Hound, Armageddon, & Con Air. I think Dexter is the best tv show. Ever. I'm completely in love with Jason Mraz. I think Tyler Shields has the best pictures I've ever seen.
I am open to request or suggestions that involves anything mentioned below!!
Music: I absolutely LOVE Jason Mraz. He's my favorite artist of all time. I also like Joe Brooks, Jonathan Clay, Jamie Cullum, Heffron Drive, Ron Pope, Jason Reeves, Mikey Wax, Josiah Lemming, and James Morrison. I also listen to random pop Nickelodeon music such as Big Time Rush, Katelyn Tarver, Miranda Cosgrove &, Jenette McCurdy.
Movies: My favorite movies are American History X, the King, the Boondock Saints, the Believer, Snatch, the Chumscrubber, Elvis & Annebelle, Goodfellas, Star Trek 2009, & Palo Alto, CA. Some of my favorite actors are Edward Norton, Gael Garcia Bernal, Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Gosling, & Jamie Bell. My favorite directors are Woody Allen, Guy Ritchie, & Charlie Chaplin. Their movies are all amazing.
TV: I always watch Dexter, iCarly, Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, True Blood, Shameless, Criminal Minds, Sons of Anarchy, and Modern Family.
Ships I support: (GossipGirl) Chuck&Blair Chuck&Jenny Blair&Dan (Heroes) Claire&Sylar (iCarly) Spencer&Sam Freddie&Sam (HarryPotter) Ron&Hermione Harry&Ginny Hermione&Draco (Dawson's Creek) Pacey&Joey (TrueBlood) Bill&Sookie Eric&Sookie Godric&Eric Jessica&Hoyt (Degrassi) Spinner&Jane Spinner&Darcy Jay&Manny Emma&Sean JT&Mia (StarTrek) Spock&Uhura Spock&Kirk Kirk&Bones (TheOffice) Ryan&Kelly Jim&Pam Dwight&Angela
You Know You're a Writer When:
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link