Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, Assassin's Creed, Inheritance Cycle, Hunger Games, and Dragon Age.
Edit: Wrote all of this stuff ages ago(some of it whilst I was in high school)...it needs serious edits so don't be too harsh with it
Hello! I'm twenty-three and I reside in Thedas, take my holidays in wizarding Britain, have a summer home in Serpiente/Avian lands and frequently visit Middle Earth for my health. But really, I survive on reviews! So please, review me and I shall be your slave eternal. I'll try and get back to you by reviewing your stuff, but just in case I don't, thank you!
P.S. Durzo Blint and Altair are my bros
Fun Facts about Moi:
1. I was born in England(a little town called Beverley, near Hull), but have since been severely americanized so that could help explain some of the british swear words and spellings that crop up in my writing. You'll never hear me speak, but my accent comes out with a vengeance when I get excited or angry. Since I am currently living in America(against my will), that's why its up there as my nationality.
2. I own a ball/bermease python. Yes, her name is Nagini. No she is sadly not large enough to eat small children...yet.
3. I am a fantasy freak and I do write REAL stuff. I actually cant stop writing or reading, which presented a bit of a problem until I discovered fanfic in 8th grade. Now, it's a HUGE problem. (A 400 pgs size 10 font problem, to be exact)
4. At the moment, it seems I'm on a semi-permanent hiatus from college. It's a misery and I'm very bitter about it. *sigh* But I must soldier on despite it all, I suppose.
5. Music plays an important role in my writing and I'll probably post a song list at the end of my fics, just for your enjoyment. My taste is predominately alternative rock...
Also, point of interest, I am extraordinarily forgetful. If I don't reply to something/promise an update and then don't deliver...I'm kicking myself on the inside. Eventually, I'll get around to it. Hopefully. Probably. :D
Find me on tumblr: