Author has written 2 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hey people! Just to clear some things up so there isn't any confusion, Alina Alone is sort of a 2 way author account!
The first Author (the one who write the stories): is my friend Alice! The brains (OK maybe 75% of the brains, hey! i contribute too!!) and magic hands to the stories we have and yet to come.
The second author who is the one who actually got this account, gives ideas for upcoming chapters and/or stories on this account, is me Vanessa. What can i say? I'm not a writer, although i wish i was. Do you know how many plot bunnies have been roaming around in my head? TOO MANY, i just cant find the right words to make these ideas come to life. BUT i will spend a plethora amount of hours reading fanfiction, so if you get a review 99.99% of the time it will be from me.
hey guys! this is Alice, or as the people i have reviewed know me as AlinaAlone#1. Here are some things i feel like putting on here :
1. I really like history! it's my all time favorite subject. i like studying the 18th and 19th century. i'm also a greek mythology geek. really into stuff like that.
2. I AM A DRAMA GEEK! and i'm proud of it. i can quote movies, tv shows, and almost anything. i love doing a brittish accient. i sometimes break into one when i'm talking casually. for example, Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert and Sullivan is one of my favorite plays!! and Pirates of the Carribean... LOVE IT!! yes, as you can see i am a pirate person.
3. i admire William Wilberforce, Olaudah Equiano, Thomas Clarkson, Aberham Lincoln, my mom, and Zack Hunter. the first three people were the people who helped abolished slave trade in the United Kingdom in 1797 . Aberham Lincoln he was our president who helped abolished slavery in 1864. And my mom...well she's my mom. Which leaves us to Zack Hunter. He is a modern day abolishanist. He helps abolish presant day slavery. As you can see, i'm weird when it comes slavery.
4. I have six brothers and three sisters and i'm not lying!
5. I am a Californian Mormon. and i'm proud to announce it!
6. A major Zutaraian, but i respect Kataang because i once liked it too.And Tokka, respect to all Sukka's!!
7. I LOVE STAR WARS!
if you want to read a good Zutara story, or a Star wars realated story, or want both read Rise of the S'ithar and Progentiar...i think that's how you spell it...its REALLY good.even if you're not a Zutara fan, it's just really interesting to read!! it's FRESH!! i guess you could say.
Unsafe External Link