Author has written 13 stories for Inuyasha.
I will no longer be writing series/novels anymore. I will be doing purely one-shots from now on. I don't have the time in my personal life to update on any type of regular basis. Lately I have been writing darker and darker works, because I am dealing with some very personal stuff right now and writing is kind of like my therapy. I write about how I feel and it works for the most part.
1) Lachrymose: The unofficial prequel to "Killing Perfection". Kagome and Sesshomaru have had an on/off relationship for months now, and the pain of Sesshomaru's sporatic and cold behavior has left Kagome dead. Rated M for graphic scenes, language, and suicide. ((This one is currently the one I'm working on, my goal is to have it out in the next couple of weeks if I can))
Incomplete Works: I more than likely will not be finishing these novels, and if I do, it will be a 1 chapter summary wrap up because I have lost all inspiration to finish these. The mindset and emotional range that I had when I was working on this stories is gone and I doubt that'll be coming back any time soon. I apologize to all my loyal readers/followers who enjoyed these 2.
1) My Rapist's Brother: Kag/Inu pairing. Kagome is raped at a party by Sesshomaru. She is emotionally and mentally torn up about the situation and becomes reclusive and leaves school to avoid contact with others. Therapy, support from her family, and time help Kagome heal from her tramatic experience, but she is hit with another whirlwind...Inuyasha. Inuyasha comes to apologize and right the wrongs Sesshomaru did to Kagome. They build a close friendship, but will it lead to something more? Rated M for the graphic depiction of rape, language, and violence.
2) Promiscous Girl: Kag with a lot of others. Eventual Sess/Kag. Kagome has been betrayed by her friend, Kikyo, and her boyfriend, Jiro. So she decides to be a free spirit and have sexual fun instead of getting in another relationship. But unfortunately she can't help that she falls for her boss. Rated M for sexual explict scenes and language.
1) Underage: Kag/Sess/Rin. Rin's parents (Kagura and Naraku) die in a tragic car accident, leaving her to be raised by her godfather, Sesshomaru. Sess marries Kagome, and together they raise an eight year old Rin. But what happens when Rin grows older, Kagome and Sess's marriage falls apart and the father/daughter feelings no longer stay that way? NOT LOLITA!
2) Story of a Broken Heart: Kag/Inu. A 3rd person narrative of Kagome's feelings and love for Inuyasha; orignally he was her knight in shining armor and the love of her life but now he is just her tormentor emotionally.
3) Young Love: Shippo/Rin. Shippo travels with Inuyasha and the group, Rin travels with Sesshomaru. When Rin falls ill and is healed by Kagome, Shippo and Rin meet for the first time. They instantly fall in love with each other and promise that they will marry when Rin is 14. Sesshomaru takes Rin out of the village and back to the Western Palace, and Inuyasha's group move back to the forest by the well. It is 7 years before they see each other again, but they have changed a lot in that time. Will Shippo and Rin fulfill the promise they made to each other?
4) The Mating: Shippo/Rin. Shippo and Rin consummate their marriage and become mates after their wedding in the Western Palace.
5) Falling to Pieces: Sess/Kag/Inu. Kagome is dealing with her feelings between the 2 guys in her life; her old love and her new flame, and the emotional roller coaster they leave her on. Rated T for language.
6) My Lord, Sesshomaru-Sama: Kagome has been stranded in the feudal era. Inuyasha is dead, Naraku is defeated, Sesshomaru is mated to Kagura, but yet she's his mistress and concubine. Sess/Kag. Rated M for juicy melons.
7) The Killing Perfection: Kagome and Sesshomaru have had an on/off relationship over the past few months, but their last break-up did Kagome in. Rated M for mature subject matter, strong language, and graphic depiction of suicide. Sess/Kag.
8) Abused: Kagome suffers from an abusive relationship with Sesshomaru; he is sexually and physically abusive towards her. She has no little resources and very little support so she turns to Kaede's group therapy class to release her emotional suffering. Rated M for a rape scene. Sess/Kag.
9) Lusty Intentions: Miroku takes Kagome out to a dance hall after all their friends bail on them. He used to view Kagome as his friend's younger sister, but now he sees her for the young woman she's become. Rated M for lemony scene. Miroku/Kag.
Unsafe External Link