Poll: Human beings are: Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and Labyrinth.
I shall begin my profile with this riveting sentence:
I'm Me. Like it or lump it.
IF YOU LOVE WICKED THEN PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE AND LET THE WORLD KNOW!
Name: ... Wait, you honestly think I'm going to tell you? ~Bursts out laughing~
Age: Divisible by one.
Gender: I'll give you a hint: I'm a girl.
Hair color: One of the only remaining true Blondes!! For now. It's turning brown. O_O
Personality: Which one?
Age: Didn't you already ask this?!
Hobbies: Contact juggling, Ventrilloquism, singing, acting, and a lot of other stuff that I don't feel like writing right now.
Weird random sayings by me: "Lightness makes the dark seem darker." o.O "Life is like fast food; too much of a good thing will only end up getting your hands greasy."
Friends, chums, and all-around brilliant people:
Writin' Dude ~ A great guy; my fellow alien-fighting partner; my Plaid Agent; and a fantastic friend. We are currently working on a brilliant scheme to take over the world, so you'll hear more from us soon enough! Muahahaha- ~coughcough~
disneyqueen ~ She's the Queen of all things Disney, and a huge Now You See It fan. She's really cool, and she was the first person I ever met on FF.net. :)
Tulip-Jin ~ Where the heck do you think I got some of my pastes?
SwordPen ~ Hers were actually some of the first stories I read on FF. One of my Faves being Phantasy and reality.
Sand Fox ~ One word: Brilliant. He's very Artemis Fowl-esque.
Crystal Shores ~ Her writing style changes with EVERY SINGLE STORY. Pretty cool.
Misty Breyer ~ She hasn't updated in over a year, but her story, Phantom Companions, is great. Even though she hasn't finished it. ~grumblegrumble~ EDIT: SHE'S BA-ACK!! Does happy dance
SOPROL ~ Stands for: Soul Of Power Rocks Out Loud. Her story, Our Trip though Paris, and through Time! is HILARIOUS. If you have any pranks you want pulled on Raoul, PM or reveiw, and give it to her, and she'll put it in your story (He looks good in purple hair).
Ogden-MrMcDingleBollocks ~ Easily the funniest guy I've ever had the privelage of meeting! Even thought he's abandoned his Moon-Clan... :)
LostInHyrule ~ ~Claps~ A wonderful musician, and huge Guns N Roses fan. Though he is now wandering around aimlessly in Hyrule...
B-MAN IZ NOT A STONER LOL ~ A very cool guy indeed. And don't worry guys; he's definitely not a stoner. Lol.
Random facts about me:
1) I'm a clutz. I run into doors, and find carpets EXTREMELY slippery. Heck, if I tried to fall to the floor, I'd probably hit a chair or something. Erm... Fear my weird clutzness!! ... Yeah, I'll shut up now.
2) I loathe the color pink. I don't know why; it's just really gross to me.
3) I'm extremely hyper! ~bounces off wall~ COFFEE!!
4) I always say whatever pops into my head, so if I ever offend any of you; sorry! I can't really help it!... YOUR SHIRT LOOKS WEIRD!!
5) I am the Paste Queen. I love pastes. Don't believe me? Scroll down.
6) I ramble a lot, and am VERY random. So if you ever hear me going on about the toaster's cheese, go pick your dog's nose.
7) I'm a girl.
Here are the Pastes. Enjoy!
( 0 )
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile (wait...)
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Jack :'()
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I got a nintey-nine on an algebra test, and yet 2 plus 2 still stumps me...)
If you've met your not-blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile.(You know who you are
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.(Still reading..)
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.(I love rain, and rain hates me)
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile. (I'M COMING SOHMAS!!)
Place the toilet paper wrapped mummy and the surprised koala to your profile if you are worthy of calling yourself weird! You can also use it if you believe that the world should be ruled by WUAC.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
Snape smile. To do a Snape smile, you have to move the corners of the mouth approximately 1.5 mm up north. These smiles works fabulously well on people that scare easily or children under 15 years. But keep in mind: do not use a Snape smile within a 3 foot radius on a person with a weak heart. Add your name to the list: Selenia Rosedark
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile. (Every time
If you've ever walked into a wall before, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever danced through life then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tasted a rainbow, copy and paste this into your profile.
I AM IN SIRIUS DENIAL! SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD! AND I WILL NOT LET YOU SAY OTHERWISE! If you too are in Sirius denial, then copy and paste this into your profile. Because Denial is not just a river in Egypt! Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO! If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile. If you've ever busted a move/burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile. (Two words: Phantom. Phever.) If you "Do beleive in Fairies!", then paste this onto your profile. If you ever thought that babies came from pumpkins, paste this on your profile. Beware the Ides of March, ye fools. Copy this into your profile, or I will slice through thy neck like a machete through a banana.
I AM IN SIRIUS DENIAL! SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD! AND I WILL NOT LET YOU SAY OTHERWISE! If you too are in Sirius denial, then copy and paste this into your profile. Because Denial is not just a river in Egypt!
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile. (Two words: Phantom. Phever.)
If you "Do beleive in Fairies!", then paste this onto your profile.
If you ever thought that babies came from pumpkins, paste this on your profile.
Beware the Ides of March, ye fools. Copy this into your profile, or I will slice through thy neck like a machete through a banana.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is/was fighting, has survived, or died of cancer.
STOLEN FROM ‘Heaven’s Flying Fish’, WHOSE PROFILE I JUST HAPPENED TO FIND THIS UNDER. TEEHEE.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"sure, but if he fries your ass we're all-"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can... what do you find?
Air. ... And dust. Lot's of dust.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A tellevision show.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:54 (who said i wasn't psychic?)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The voices...whispering meaningless things...MAKE IT STOP!!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I stepped outside about five minutes ago to feel the weather.
I went back inside about four minutes and fifty-seven seconds ago. I swear, my toes almost froze off.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
This survey. I read it before I started it. Duh.
9. What are you wearing?
Clothes. What a dumb question.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
What's a laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint. A buncha' ugly green paint.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I just looked in the mirror, does that count?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
...This is a quiz? On what?! "How dumb quizes have become"?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
You don't know I'm currently plotting to take over the world.
Dang. Now you do. Guess it's on to plan B then...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics…
I'd make earth a cube instead of a sphere.
19. A quote that you love/live by:
"To love one's selve is the begining of a life-long romance."
Is the missing link. Way to go, evolutionists. You find proof of evolution, and you elect it for president. No wonder you guys don't get much done.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If by 'abroad' you mean 'on a roof somewhere' then YES!!
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
"Hug me Brothah!"
25. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
AUGH!! THERE'S A MONSTER TAKING OVER MIRROR-LAND!! Oh wait...
26. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
28. Favorite planet?
Third one from the sun. It's pretty cool.
29. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
30. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I actually have this really groovy one. It's called 'silent'.
31. What shirt are you wearing?
One that I own.
32. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
33. Bright or Dark Room?
Who am I to judge the intelligence of the room I'm in?
34. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's probably a human. though I can't be sure...
35. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Thinking it was still 11:59
36. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
...Oh, the originality.
37. Where is your mailbox?
38. What's a word that you say a lot?
fraggle rock. Two words, but one meaning.
39. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Some lady I barely know...Creepy.
40. Last furry thing you touched?
I think there was some distinctly furry mold on that sandwich I ate earlier...
41. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Heh heh...JOSIE! HIDE THE STASH!!
42. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Film? ... Is that like toilet paper or something?
43. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
Me. It was very unexpected.
44. Favorite age you have been so far?
I have yet to discover that.
45. Your worst enemy?
Myself... And this demon pomeranian a friend of mine has...
46. What is your current desktop picture?
A crystal. Nothing more; nothing less.
47. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Only if you hurry. Which really means no; I'm just trying to be nice."
48. If you had to choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, which would you take?
Neither. I'd much rather have a muffin that tastes like strawberry taffy.
49. Do you like someone?
Me? Like someone? ~Laughs~ You obviously don't know me very well.
50. The last song you listened to?
"Jell-O" Tim Hawkins...Pure genius.
51. If the last person you spoke to was being shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Depends. Is this a nerf bullet...?
52. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
Meh, no worries. I've already punched all the people I've needed to.
53. IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Singing the alphabet backwards on Fox news.
You know you live in 2006 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
"Villains are the new heroes. We dress better and are much hotter." If you love all villains and baddies and psychos in fandoms, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similiar, copy this into your profile. (Us freaks gotta stick together!)
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically, copy and paste this onto onto your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to fire and/or sue those bloody weather men for giving you false hope so often (for snow days or something)...Copy and paste this to your profile, so we know who to call when we lead an angry mob :)
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever heard of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you cried when you found out that Johnny Depp is getting married, put this in your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you break out in random laughing fits for no apparent reason that last for minutes or even hours on end, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers has drank alcohol or done drugs. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever sung "I've Got a Jar of Di-irt, and Guess What's Inside it" (from Dead Man's Chest) while brushing your teeth, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you think those kids should give that godforsaken Trix rabbit some trix, copy and paste this in your profile
On pg. 116 of the American version of Order of the Pheonix (last paragraph) it states that there was 'a heavy locket none of them could open'. Ring a bell? It's proof of the R.A.B. is Regulus Black theory. Of you were smart enough to figure this ot or you believe it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to kill someone (albeit a man in a purple and green dinosaur suit known as 'Barney the Dinosaur', Temari from Naruto, Bill Clinton, Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton or any other fool) then realized murder is illegal then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and paste this to your profile.
Put this in your profile if you thought that in the 2004 remake movie Raoul was played by a female for any period of time.
If you think that Flame Rising needs to get a life and quit bitching about other people's works, put this in your profile.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile!
If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you hate the show "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" and think all it's characters are gay, copy and paste this into your profile. (No offense to any fans of the show)
Fashion is dressing like everyone else and being trendy. Style is when you dress like yourself and are unique. If you think fashion is crap and style is what's really important, copy and paste this into your profile.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!! ... Copy and paste this into your profile.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! ... Copy and paste this into your profile.
ANY VARIATION THEREOF!! ... Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "FUUUUDGE!", "CHEEESE!" or any variation thereof, put this in your profile.
If, no matter how hard you try, you still run into things, put this in your profile.
I make most of my own copy n paste things. If you do too, put this in your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, LOST, the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
5.5 million people are on the internet right now. If you are one of them, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing in an empty room, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pasted anything on your profile, paste this on your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever yelled at and/or slapped an inanimate object from anger, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you like to put these types of things in your profile, copy and paste to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turky Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the freakin' Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
Being unique is thinking outside the box, reading between the lines, coloring out of pictures, dancing to the tune of your own drummer, and having a heck of a better time than other people. If you're unique, copy and paste this in your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you think the kids should lay off of Lucky and let him have his freaking Lucky Charms in peace, copy and past this onto your profile
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you know who Panic! At the Disco is and know that they are NOT disco...copy this into your profile.
98 PERCENT OF THE TEENAGE POPULATION DRINKS OR HAS BEEN AROUND ALCOHOL.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
A Famous Fanfic Authoress once said: Nintey-eight percent of the people think that Christine should have stayed with the Phantom... and the other two percent who are for Raoul are just plain stupid.
I read this poem on RiseinFlamesMichael, who read it on Mitsukai no Shi who read it on mitso-shadow, who read it on windmaster94, who read it on digiwildflower's profile. I think people should read this if they HATE child abusing. If you HATE child abusing like me copy and paste this to your profile.
My name is Chloe.
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm sradishing to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Chloe
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
1. when was the last time someone called you late at night? No idea.
2. what beverage do you drink most often? Like I keep a moniter on what I drink the most!
3. do you have a study hall at school? I'm Homeschooled.
4. do you have a house key? I'd lose it if I had one,
5. are you any good at art? I am anything but artistically challenged (Yeah, I'm bragging. You got a problem with that? XD).
6. what is the last book you bought? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...in July.
7. did Where the Red Fern Grows make you cry? No.
8. did you ever have to read it for school? No.
9. can you describe the last glass that you drank from? The last thing I drank out of was a water bottle.
10. would you jump from a fifteen feet high platform? Heck yeah! Who wouldn't?
11. do you know where your siblings are? Yeah... Why?
12. do you ever just lay in bed at night to think? Yeah. I usually get inspired to do some great stuff at night.
13. when was the last time you chewed gum? Earlier today... What, do you want me to give you the exact time? Yeah, right.
15. what time was it when you last ate? I just ate a chip, does that count?
16. do you wish you had more money? It depends on how much more I'd get.
17. does your computer still have any of the stickers on it? Mostly.
18. does your house have a fireplace? Yes. No. Maybe. Sure. False. 42!!
19. do your grandparents live in a nice house? They actually have a few houses, most of them pretty nice.
20. are there ever tornadoes where you live? There are supposed to be, but I've never actually seen a big one. Just a couple of midget ones.
21. what was the last thing to wear you out? My Siblings.
22. do you talk to your best friends parents, or do you avoid them? I don't seek them out, but if they talk to me, then I kinda' have to talk to them.
23. has anyone ever assumed you were dating someone when you weren't? Yup.
24. do you like natalie dee comics? I could probably come up with a brilliant answer...if I knew what the heck a "Natalie dee Comics" was.
25. do you go to all of your school's sporting events? Once again; Homeschooled.
26. do you have a sketchbook? All of them are full.
27. what classes are you required to take this year? At home? Everything.
28. how many years will you be in college, and what college do you want to go to? I plan on going to Juilliard (or however it's spelled) for however many years I can.
29. has anyone given you a gift this week? Yes.
30. What's your favorite type of music? Rock. 'Nuff said.
(credited to SinofWrath)
:Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Unsafe External Link