Poll: Should I continue my stories? If so which one s ? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avengers, and Lilo & Stitch.
Hey. I'm Cheza the Flower Maiden. Oh, and just because "Flower Maiden" is in my pen name does not mean I like flowers. I just like to watch Wolves Rain.
Age: old enough to write fanfics.
Status: Somewhere between insanity and oblivion. I think I took a wrong turn somewhere.
Mental Compesition: 2 evil and 98 insane. I think you get the picture.
Nicknames: I have several but I got the nickname Cheza during summer camp.
Height: " Who are you callin' vertically challenged!? I'm not small! I'm still growing you Jerk!!" ( My verson of one of Ed's many rants. Sorry couldn't help myself)
My Favorite Animes:
1. FullMetal Alchemist ( YAY FMA!! ENVY RULEZ!!)
2. Yu Yu Hakusho
5. Ruroni Kenshin
6. Wolves Rain
7. Black Cat
8. Code Geass (Yay, Lulu-chan!)
My Favorite Anime Pairings ( I like many pairings. This is only a few):
1.Hiei and Botan
2. Envy and Winry
3. Envy and Rose
4. Envy and (some character I created)
5. Yusuke and Keiko
6. Hiei and Kagome
7.InuYasha and Kagome
8. Sesshomaru and Kagome
9. Kurama and Shizuru
10. Kurama and Yukina
11. Yukina and Kuwabara (Blech!)
12. Envy and Lt. Ross
13. Envy and Lanfan (she's from the manga. I'm still toying with this idea)
14. Lelouch and C.C.
15. Lellouch and Kallen
16. all others not mentioned ( I did not mention any Yaoi pairings on purpsoe. The concept of it doesn't bother me much at all)(the order in which these are typed are not necessarily the order in which I like them)
1. Most Hayao Miyazaki movies (I haven't seen some so I can't really judge them)
2. Eragon the Movie
4. spiderman movies
5. some of the older disney movies are fun to rewatch
6. Harry Potter movies
1. Harry Potter (all of them)
2. Septimous Heap
3. Most Manga
4. All Artimous Fowl books
6. The Eragon trilogy
7. Guardians of Ga'Hoole
8. Eon Dragoneye Reborn
Random Beliefs I ripped off others:
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, GaurdianChocobo, Xejicka, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Moon-Freak00, clam theif, Kh meerkats, rikufanattic, Cheza the Flower Maiden
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile and add your name. Xejicka, Cheza the Flower Maiden
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile and add your name! Xejicka, Cheza the Flower Maiden
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile and add your name! Xejicka, Cheza the Flower Maiden
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name. Xejicka, Cheza the Flower Maiden
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you know who Panic! At the Disco is and know that they are NOT disco...copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile .
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
Notes (These are creepy!):
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma SOta Balcu", as he buried that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night, she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
There were 3 girls.They were looking through peoples
Ok. Done with that.
1) I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
2) I no longer fight my inner demons, we're on the same side now.
3) Without evil... there is no good.
4) My friend: Am I insane?
Me: Is anyone in this room sane?
My friend: ... You win this time.
I write my stories for fun and they express my opinions and views of things so if you take offense to anything in my stories due to lack of knowledge or stereotyping I apologise in advance. I like Ed but I'm also and Envy lover so any Ed bashing is to try and keep everyone in character. That and I love how Ed tends to over react to height comments. Well, that's all for now. Enjoy!
My friend, Xejicka, and I are Beta writers and I will not tolerate FLAMES!
Xejicka: I can. I love Axel and his flurry of dancing flames.
Cheza: PYROMANCY FOREVER!!
Oh and by the way, Envy, Hiei, Lelouch and several other characters have volunteered to help me out with my fanfictions ( mostly Envy and Lelouch though)
Envy: Only because you promised that I would be able to kill Hohenheim in many of them.
Cheza: Only in some of them, Envy. I need him alive for alot of them to work.
Envy: You lying, cheating-
Cheza: Now now, Envy. Don't make me call Dante over here
Cheza: I thought so. Well, enjoy. Oh and by the way, I usually work on several fanfics at a time so if it takes a while for me to update, blame my lack of insperation and busy schedual. Ok.
Envy: Are you sure you're not just retarded?
Cheza: Oh Envy. SHUT UP!! I swear I will sick the chimaera on you!
(1) Apparently there is more than 5 FMA videogames out but the sixth is extremely rare (I think there are only about 100 copies in the world not counting burned copies) and it is only in the Chinese language. It's called Bluebird's Illusion I've seen several pictures from it but I never really new what it was from. From what I can tell it is where the idea of Ed as Pride might have originated from (Ed looks AWSOME as a homunculus! I didn't know he had it in him!). To find out more about it go to:
(2) For anyone who has never seen an AMV (anime music video) I recomend going to: www.youtube.com ! Trust me, you have not seen funny till you've seen your favorite or possibly even your least favorite characters singing songs, among other things... So long as you're fairly specific on what you want (it doesn't have to be perfect) you'll find some interesting things.
(3) If you fanart of anime, then you'll love Deviantart! I am also a member of this site and have done a few (cough sucky cough) pictures myself. Here's the link because I don't feel like putting on the homepage button:
(4) I now have a quizilla account and would appreciate it if you took a quiz, rate it, and maybe even comment... please. http:///my/profile
I have reread my story, Dark Fire Angel, and have decided that I need to rewrite it (the grammar mistakes give me a headache everytime I look at it) as well as continue it. I won't delete the old story and, as a bonus for those of you who waited for a VERY long time for me to post anything, I'll be working on a prequell of sorts. They are both underway and I hope to finish at least the prequel by Christmas.
A Tragic Galaxy (14)
Agent Dark Moose (8)
Anendda Rysden (13)
Bloodie Indy (1)
Burakku's Shadow (28)
Casa Circe (308)
Charity Angel (79)
Demon Hiei's Girl (13)
Fang's Fawn (8)
Gina Ayn (9)
Leonhard van Euler (25)
Lil DragonLex (12)
T3h Toby-Chan (65)
Umei no Mai (24)
Zilo Sugarpill (12)