Author has written 63 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Transformers/Beast Wars, Digimon, Star Trek: 2009, Transformers, Aliens/Predator, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Mario, Matrix, Sherlock, Wreck-It Ralph, Game of Thrones, and Star Wars.
You may notice I changed my pen name from Zaerith-Chan to just Zaerith Vrinn, I am still the same writer I just wanted my pen name changed because I've grown up a bit since I joined ff.net, and now I think Zaerith-Chan sounds like a hyper thirteen year old anime fangirl that doesn't know how to write. You all know this is not true, but for a lot of people pen names are really important, I just want to sound a little more adult. I AM over eighteen, I KNOW how to write, but I'm not a crazy little Japanese girl wannabe (in fact there are only a few anime I can really say I like nowadays), now my pen name reflects that a little better
By other people for my fics
For "Down By the Bay"
Art by me for fics by other people
For "The Shapes That Fire can Make" Two Parhelia
For "A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Team" Dreaming in a Nightmare
My fics, my art
"If you Want me- SmithxTrinity" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvLPfpycpM
Hi, I'm Zaerith Vrinn, friends simply call me Zae. I've been writing for much of my life, in fourth grade it dawned on me that I might have had more talent than my classmates because I was the ONLY ONE in the class that realized that when you have two characters talking to each other quotation marks mean that when this person is done speaking, its time for a new paragraph for when the other person starts talking. I learned this shortly after I learned to read in earlier years, why no one else knew this I couldn't comprehend. Still even before I knew I was better at it than my classmates, I knew I at least had more imagination.
I have a bit of a thinking disorder, nothing that's really mentally challenging mind you, it just that my mind works like an old film strip rather than a modern movie like most people do and so I tend to ramble both when I'm writing and when I'm speaking. When I write I always let my sister proof read it before i post it and we fix anything that doesn't sound right. If I'm working on a multi-chapter fic I always find it useful to reread my last update before I write anything new.
You'll probably notice that some fics are posted with a note: Written by Faeryl. Faeryl is my twin sister, she just hasn't bothered to get her own account so I post her thing on here if she asks me too, but normally she's busy writing her original stories to write fanfic.
Check out my Deviantart!
NEW ACCOUNT! I don't use Zaerith-Chan on DA anymore, now I'm
"Ya know, I always figured that guy was some kind of fruit, turns out I was right...he's bananas" -Me
"Okay Zaerith, you only make that noise when there's a- oh there he is" Faeryl (Speaking about a spider)
"There is nothing in this world as scary and evil as Zaerith" "Oh, please you falterer, I'm the nice one" - Me and and some poor soul
"I really wanna make the world a better place, but ain't murder illegal?'"- I have no idea
"What doesn't kill you only makes you stranger." - Joker The Dark Knight
"I'm a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with one if i actaully caught it." - Joker The Dark Knight
" 'Let her go'
'Very poor choice of words.' drops Rachel" - Joker and Batman The Dark Knight
"And this suit wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it." - Joker The Dark Knight
"I was picturing it as more of an apocalyptic realignment of the Earth's techtonic plates, but I suppose 'party' works" -Zits
"Eehh...Weird works for me." -House House M.D.
"Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare? All your sins punished?...I can offter you...an escape.."- Davy Jones Pirates of the Carribean.
“I am there. I am in the rain and the skies. I am in the flowers. I am in the sunlight and in the moonlight too.”
Larka, The Sight by David Clement-Davies
“It was when Tor, the Varg Goddess, mated with the great god Fenris and their mating first brought forth the earth.” Kar paused and his eye twinkled. “Before they made the waters and the forests or the Lera to roam in them. Before they made Dammam and Va who gave birth to Fren, who slew his brother Barl and made all lera forgetful. Before they did all this, they looked out on the universe and were glad at what they saw.”
“Why, Uncle Kar?” Cried the cubs. “What was that?”
“Why it was the stars, my little ones,” growled Kar, throwing up his proud eyes to the endless heavens. “For in the beginning there was light.”
Kar and cubs, The Sight by David Clement-Davies
“If its worth doing, its worth over doing.” --Elijah
“What do you call a broken guitar?...Guitarded" --Elijah
o 1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things, like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all, like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
"When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. Then sit back, relax, and watch as everyone tries to figure out how the hell you did that." -- Some guy named Tyler
"Okay, if one of us gets sick we all get sick, that's teamwork too, right?" --Tai
“If all you have in you life is lemons, make lemon pie! Hey! I’m hungry!”--Agumon
“If all you have in you life is lemon, cater to the fangirls.” my older sister (BlackWarGreymon when he’s horny.)
"Computer programming today is a race with programmers trying to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- A computer teacher.
“To forget the past is to doom the future” --Flamewar
"Mission Impossible: Huh? This time it really is impossible!" Excel Saga
"Human ugliness and foolishness have not changed a bit over the centuries." - Masked Guru Dawn of Mana
"I wonder who shall really be judged a fool when all is said and done." - Masked Guru Dawn of Mana