Author has written 22 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, and Dragon Ball Z.
Update: 5/3/16: 2500 words into the next chapter of When the Sun Rose and then the next chapter of Reflections will be posted right after!
PROFILE PICTURE BY BLAUVIXEN ON TUMBLR. Any art I use is usually by this amazing artist.
Since links don't really on here anymore, search "taylormoreno" (personal blog) or "bardocksheadband" (blog specifically for DBZ, my writing/references, and fan art) on tumblr :-)
Tidbit about me:
Twenty one year old lady named Taylor of course! I graduate community college in Spring 2016 if everything goes right, and then I'm moving onto a university shortly after to get my bachelors! What do I want to be? An elementary school teacher! Hahah. I know they don't make much, but it's always been my dream. I can relate to children, because I'm still one at heart.
My Favorite Characters:
1. Goku - I could go on and on about why I love him so much, but the main point would have to be his purity that remained all through Dragon Ball and onward. We've all seen him snap, but at the end he always spared the enemy or at least wished for a chance to fight them again. The moment he turned Super Saiyan, I was stunned into silence. Despite being a hero, he still has that Saiyan in him - that crave for the fight and strength. He's always so excited about something and I'm rambling at this point but I love me some Son Goku.
2. Gohan - Kid Gohan, Teen Gohan, Adult Gohan, Saiyaman, Mystic Gohan, Tracksuit Gohan. I love them all. People shit on him a lot for what he has become, but he chose to be that way. He never wanted to be a fighter in the first place. I get why people are so pissed off and disappointed, but I still love him for what he is. His personality has never changed one bit, ever. My favorite moment of his would either be the final Kamehameha against Cell when you see him walking towards the android, or the moment he got the mystic power and hugged his father.
3. Bardock - Yes, this one is very obvious lol. I love the general mystery of his character, and how much you can do with him. In Father of Goku, which is the only cannon movie he's in at this point, he is displayed as a ruthless, cold blooded killer who loves doing his job. His final vision of Goku doesn't change that; he's just prideful of his son defeating Frieza. I sooo want to believe Episode of Bardock is cannon, since that's where most of my stories start around and his Super Saiyan transformation was AMAZING. But I know it didn't represent his character all too well. I do believe he could change just like Vegeta if ever given the chance to meet his family, but it would be a very long process.
4. Gotenks - I guess this ties into the love I have for both Trunks and Goten, but I also adore their little asshole fusion xD His transformation was my absolute favorite of all the fusions we have seen, and I just LOVE his design. I loved it so much, I cosplayed as him recently. His moves, his style, his attitude - I just ughhh :-) I need me a plushie of him or something to properly show my love to guests who come over. I love that he's the sons of Vegeta and Goku, working together and creating one badass character. My stories typically don't have him wasted away, though, because I know that power he has is something incredible.
5. Piccolo - He gave me the CHILLS in Dragon Ball when Goku first meets him at the World Martial Arts Tournament and when he "eats" Kami/Hero. His character change is just as great as Vegeta's is, and my favorite aspect of this Namekian is his relationship with Gohan. Those two are best friends and nobody can tell me other wise. I love that he's been there on the front lines for every single fight. His training of Gotenks :') gosh, he must love these stupid Saiyan hybrids to be mentoring them all the time. Anyway, I hope Toriyama keeps him in the limelight as long as possible. I didn't like GT too much for the lack of him.
6. Trunks - Future and Kid Trunks are both loved by me. I mean, who doesn't love Future Trunks honestly? I don't think I've met anyone who has. I do believe he has PTSD when it comes to the aftermath of the androids, and I love when people incorporate that into stories. It's really sad that he lives in a world with just his mother while Kid Trunks has everyone there for him. STILL. I love Kid Trunks for being a troublemaker and of course his friendship with Goten. MIGHTY MASK!
7. Goten - The little cutie pie. I love Goten :-) I love how he is a mama's boy while his brother always wanted his daddy around. I also like that Chi-Chi trained him before anyone. I know, it doesn't make sense as to how he became a Super Saiyan, but I rolled with it. I love his polite manners, and how he's always getting into trouble with Trunks. I HATED the last Broly movies, but these two made it watchable. The moment in DBZ that made me cry was when he met Goku for the first time :')
8. VEGETA - The prince isn't even a real person but he has so much of my respect. How the hell can someone keep on pushing themselves that hard? He's so determined and proud, and that's one aspect of his character that has never changed. I love how he's become a family man (in a sense), and him punching Trunks in the face :') oy. I really love him, but he's so hard for me to characterize in my stories D: I'm so scared of getting him wrong because he's THAT intimidating xD
9. Cell - Resurrection 'C' anyone? Toriyama, you there? You hear me? I neeeed him to come back to life and mess everything up. He's so much better than Frieza in my opinion, and he scared the hell out of me as a teenager to the point I had nightmares of him coming in my window ._. I thought he was so invincible and I was never sure when he was done with, or who the hell would be the one to do it. But, yes. More Cell. Need moar Zell.
10. Chi-Chi - My favorite female character of this entire series! She gets unnecessary hate, but I understand where she's coming. As a kid, I thought she was the cutest thing in the world. Her and Ox were badasses, their design and everything. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the filler at the end of Dragon Ball, where her and Goku are working side by side to put the fire out. You see them fighting together, using their minds together, getting MARRIED D: Ohhh. I could go on and on, but I wish she could have kept being a fighter somehow and joined Goku as a Z Fighter. Still, she's a damn good mother.
Pairings? Bardock/Gine, Gohan/Videl, Vegeta/Bulma, Goku/Chi-Chi, Krillin/18... basically all cannon. I'm very open to anything, really, if you could make the connection believable.
I really, really love to write. I don't even care if it's good or not. All I can do is pray my characterization is alright and hope someone out there likes the crap I publish xD I don't take praise very well, because I think everyone lies about it. I don't see how someone could love the trash I thought of while daydreaming in bio. Alas, some do, some do.
So take a look around and I hope you find something! Walking Towards the Sunset is my poorly written baby, but it's my favorite of all my works along with The Dip Lady and the ridiculous My Prodigal Uncle. Of course, I recommend just looking at my favorite stories and reading those ;-) forget my junk lmao.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
"Get out of the tub." - Piccolo
"I'm my father's soooooooon!" - Gohan
"Hey, Goten. Did anyone ever tell you that you're stupid?" - Kid Trunks
"I was programmed to kick yer ass, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do!" - Android 13
"Red Ribbon Redneck." - Future Trunks
"Clown" - Vegeta