Poll: Team Jacob or Team Edward? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Twilight.
WELCOME to my PROFILE which is NEWLY MADE OVER :) So YAY for me!
My name is the best kept secret on fanfiction! (Wouldn't you like to know...!)
I love reviews, even if they are threatening my life with giant kitties what will eat my face off if I don't review! It's kind of touching in a weird, creepy, strange way!
And yes, I am a very very bad girl! I don't review everyday, but I try my best! You can sometimes coax a chapter out of me with the sheer force of your reviewing!
Ships I utterly love, in the order I love them best :
EdwardXBella (Twilight) of course! Just because I'm a hopeless romantic hoping to be swept off my feet by my very own Edward Cullen someday!
MaxXFang (Maximum Ride) because Fang is the creme of the male crop in the human/avian category! There are few that have wings as well as their usual body! I could very literally be swept off my feet by this literary hottie!!
JaceXClary (City of Bones) because Jace is like the epitome of cheeky/'bad-boyness' and he has an awesome fighting drive that just makes him seem so protective and schmexy and a lot of fun :P !
I am proud to say I have OCD. Which could mean either of three things and is true for two of them.
Quotes (not all of them are mine!!) (You can copy and paste them if you want, people... feel free)
"Come over to the good side, we have Edward Cullen and chocolate!!" (As said by my awesome, amazing and don't forget humble self)
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!" (As stolen off a friend who in turn stole it off someone else and like that for infinity)
"Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies." (As said by the wonderful Johnny Depp in 'Charlie and the Choco Factory'.)
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
WELCOME TO THE END OF MY PROFILE :)
Gossip Girl X
PS. If you are looking for any fanfics to read, just check on my favourites and here are some that rock my world!:
"Boycotts and BarFlies" and its sequel by vjgm.
"Thanks to the Wolves" by ElricBrothers222.
"10 Steps To Seducing Your Hot Virgin Vampire BF" by halojones
"My Aphrodisiac" by technically a lie.
"A Matter of Convenience" by spotzle.