Poll: I know these two choices will never really happen. But just tell me - WHICH PAIRING WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Furuba VS OHSHC! Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, Rurouni Kenshin, Yakitate! Japan, Tsubasa Chronicle, D.Gray-Man, Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden, Fruits Basket, Naruto, One Piece, and Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
passion, brilliance, sin, purgatory, light, redemption.
Is moving onto this account because this one keeps acting up and won't let me do anything any more. So yeah, this one will be inactive, unless I've more chapters to upload to my incomplete stories.
- (Kaitekyoushi Hitman Reborn) Sawada Tsunayoshi/Chrome Dokuro - Yamamoto Takeshi/Chrome - Sasugawa Ryouhei/Chrome - Giotto/Chrome - Basil/Chrome - Reborn/Luche - Mammon/Luche - I-Pin/Fon - I-Pin/Lambo
- (Sailor Moon) (Endymion)Chiba Mamoru/(Serenity)Tsukino Usagi - Zoisite/Mizuno Ami - Jadeite/Hino Rei - Kunzite/Aino Minako - Nephrite/Kino Makoto - Helios/Princess Serenity - (any)Shittenou/Usagi - (light)Ten'ou Haruka/Usagi - Artemis/Luna
- (Digimon) Takaishi Takeru(TK)/Tachikawa Mimi - Ishida Yamato(Matt)/Mimi - Yagami Taichi(Tai)/Mimi
- (Final Fantasy) Cloud Strife/Rinoa Heartilly - Squall Leonhart/Rinoa
- (Naruto) Namikaze Minato/Uchiha Mikoto - Uchiha Sasuke/Hyuuga Hinata - Uchiha Fugaku/Mikoto
- (Pokemon) Ruby/Sapphire
- (D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker/Miranda Lotto - Lavi Bookman Junior/Miranda - Miranda/Kanda Yuu - Lenalee Li/Komui Li - Lenalee/Kanda
- (Vocaloids) Kagamine Len/Hatsune Miku
- (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Aang/Toph Bei Fong
- (Ouran Koukou Host Club) Haninozuka Mitsukuni/Fujioka Haruhi - Hitachiin Kaoru/Haruhi - Nekozawa Umehito/Haruhi - Arai/Haruhi
- (DURARARA!) Shizuo Heiwajima/Celty Sturlson - Izaya Orihara/Celty
- (Dogs: Bullets & Carnage) Heine Remmsteiner/Naoto Fuyumine
- (Fairy Tail) Grey Fullbuster/Lucy Heartphilia - Mirajane/Freid - Loki/Lucy
- (Bleach) Kuchiki Byakuya/Hisana - Ishida Uryuu/Kuchiki Rukia - Nel/Ulquirrora
- (Code Geas) Kururugi Suzaku/C.C
- (Powerpuff Girls) Brick/Blossom - Boomer/Bubbles - Butch/Buttercup
I ABSOLUTELY DETEST ANY YAOI OR YURI IN ANY OF THESE ANIMATIONS/MANGAS!
- Or, at least, that was initially my opinion, the shunning of all homosexual relationships portrayed fictionally. Now, however, I've found my horizons broadening and that I will very ocassionally (very rarely) explore forms of it in manga or stories but only if - and ONLY if - 1) it has an interesting enough plot or a drawing summary/theme and 2) if it's not too explicit to a disgustingly intimate degree. Most portraiture of such is of the latter and so it's no wonder I've been offput for so long. Because (this also happens with canon pairings and those I approve of) sometimes fans become extremely annoying in their pathetic attempts and especially at how they distort the character's personalities beyond all recognizable canon simply to place them in their overly cliched, higly unrealistic and OTT romantic situations.
- (NARUTO) I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE HARUNO SAKURA! (I'm sorry but that's just how I feel. Ok, so i totally hated her at first, now it's mere twinges of deep dislike. At times.) AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THAT SAKURA & SASUKE JUST DON'T MIX! NO OFFENCE FANS, BUT TALK ABOUT FANGIRL LOVE! AND The FACT SHE TOTALLY THREW INO'S FRIENDHIP BACK INTO HER FACE OVER A GUY!!
- (VAMPIRE KNIGHTS) Apologies to all fans but I just DETEST the pairingo Kaname/Yuuki. Kaname's a bit...well, dark and manipulative for my tastes. At least...
This was what I first thought of him. Now my perceptions of him has broadened and I've come to realize that I can, not only understand, but relate to that sort of personality. I'm starting to realize that though my hate first stemmed from that, it has increased because of his FANCLUB being exceedingly imature and horribly unreasonable towards Zero. The progression of the manga plot does not paint a very fulfilling future for Zero and Kaname seems to contribute to this. Apparently his fans are not the only ones being sadistic to the ex-human vampire. Another thing, I once heard a fanfic author say they didn't like Zero because he simply isn't "cheerful" enough for them. Well, I'm sorry but besides from Human!Yuuki does ANY of the cast seem particularly euphoric?? The series isn't very cheerful either, for the simple fact it's a GOTHIC series about VAMPIRES. How anyone looking for a bit of optimism would look at something of this sort of genre, knowing what it is yet expecting a content entirely different is just beyond me. Oh, and excuse the fact that his entire family was slaughtered by the exact same creature who his closest friend turns out to be and is related to (I'm talking about both Hiou Shizuka & Kaname here); and that his younger brother (his own flesh and blood!) helped trigger this series of events and is still doing so; that his little brother brought about the death of the two people who delivered him into this world in the most brutal and torturous manner - yes, I'm pretty sure you'd be pretty blissful too right now.
- I've developed a growing interest in Shinsengumi's most lovable member, Okita Souji/Soushi!! The only universes I've seen him in is Peacemaker Kurogane - he looks so feminine with his hair down - and Rurouni Kenshin - where he's at his hottest look yet! suprisingly you find him in a lot of yaoi fics, which i was really taken back by. if anyone finds an OKITAxOC fic, please tell me, i don't mind which universe!
- (DEATHNOTE) Unlike most fans of this pairing, I don't really hate Yagami Light/Raitou. I'm pretty sure if the Deathnote was never dropped into his hands he wouldn't have gone drunk off the power. I actually understand him, he only wanted to rid the world of corruption - he has a family, a younger sister, a mother and I much doubt he'd want so much possibilty of harm to befell them. Some people may think that, despite that, he's still ethically wrong in his methods - but you know, not all criminals are willing to reform or even give a damn about who they kill/rape/torture etc. So yes, I agree with Light - they should DIE!
- (DGRAY-MAN) Miranda/Allen - I can totally see it! He completely changed her life! He's so sweet to her - even if they only share brief moments together! - and he's the first to make her feel she has worth. It's him - not Lenalee/R/Linali - who says her first "thank you" and give her first completely genuine grateful smile.
Aleister Crowley II/Krory/Miranda - I'm sorry to all who ship this but it simply repulses me. Just because their personalities are seeminly similar does not automatically mean they're attracted to them in that way. They may relate to eachother but I much doubt they'll ever move past that - it's because the fact that they can relate so to eachother's faults that they can't exactly see them, therefore lacking the ability to fuel such a relationship and changes meant to go along with it. That's also due their meekness, their mutual introverted dispositions. Besides Crowley's heart belongs to Eliade, a relationship that was though brief and bittersweet was nonetheless quite pure
- Noise Marie/Miranda to be honest, makes me want to kill myself. No offence to fans.
- Lenalee/Allen/Lavi - It's...gross. I don't know, it just is. Both pairings. But mostly/especially Allen/Lenalee. It's just too mainstream and so freaking obivious - and I just can't imagine them together because of/despite what I have seen of both anime and manga. I just don't think they suit and - in my personal opinion - Lenalee doesn't really understand him...(at times :'( )
- (OHSHC) Haruhi/Suou Tamaki - a comic relief with such a serious - and great - character? PUH-LEAZE, i don't think so. Not in my book anyway. And Haruhi/Ootori Kyouya? - AKA Mr Manipulative-Dirty-Spoilt-Bastard-Who-Threatens-And-Abuses-His-Social-Standing-And-Good-Fortune, as if i didn't already had problems with his character already, yeesh.
- (CARDCAPTOR SAKURA/TSUBASA CHRONICLES) Sakura/Li Shaoron (I despise it. I know - you hate me, don't you? Yada yada - done ranting yet? But seriosly - cliche much? It's totally stale. It's harsh, cruel, inhuman, blah blah - but still true. Cardacaptors Sakura is, like, 88 SakuSyao and now TSUBASA TOO?? OMG, that's just annoying. Make way for the crack I say, beacuse I truly loathe fighting my way their rabid fandomness when I only get two hours a day. So, yeah, complain all you want - JUST GIMME SOME CRACK!! O.o That sounds wrong LOL OK, I may not have put a lot of legitamite oppositions to this pairing but there is one more thing: Tokyo Revelations. Throw up much? Ooh, and before you start on pure love and undying loyalty -w/e- it's the complications, the angst, love triangles and general underlying feeling of being forbidden which makes a story interesting. An easy ticket for the rest of your life and happily-ever-after just doesn't sit well with most. Especially me :P)
BASHING IS A HORRIBLE AND DEEPLY OFFENSIVE THING! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! I MEAN, SERIOSLY, THINK ABOUT THE CREATOR'S FEELINGS. EVEN THOUGH THEY'D PROBABLY NEVER READ YOUR HATEFICS, I'M SURE THEY'D BE DEEPLY CRUSHED TO FIND YOU DUMPING ALL OVER A CHARACTER THEY'D SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON. C'MON, WOULDN'T YOU BE WHEN YOU HAD/HAVE MADE THEM WITH THE BEST OF INTENTIONS? YOU CAN HATE THEM - THAT'S ONLY HUMAN NATURE - BUT TO DEPICT SOMETHING PURELY TO DISS, RAGE AND DUMP ALL OVER THEM IS JUST ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND PROVES HOW COMPLETELY CHILDISH YOU ARE!!
I'll admit it, i -drool- at shota-con. Not at the yaoi ones either (ewwwwww!!), but the ones where the FEMALE'S older. Like Tohru/Momij or Tohru/Hiro. And in a way, Honey/Haruhi. I don't know, it's just ridiculously addictive...and downright SMEXY, when it comes down to it!! Note I'M not included in this. It's just a Fictional Thing I have, oksies? :9
Anyways, I guess I just got tired of the (put simply) Seme!Male/Uke!Female relationship axis. We all know that girls are inevitably the "Weaker" (Fairer) Sex, but the shaky knees, trembling lips, shining eyes and constant thought-stream "OmG, he's lyk sooooooo fREaKINg HoT!! OoooOOOoHHhHh, is he gonna kiss me, I-think-he-is-omg-he-!!-his-face!!-so-near-!!-his-LIPS-!!-his-super-SMEXY--PWeeeeeeeeeeTTy-KISSABLE-lookin'-LIPS-!!-So-near-to-ME-!!-GOSHDARNIT!!-!!" gets really boring fast...Like I said, this is the seriosly exaggarated form but like the total BASIS of most romantic novels out there. -cough-Twilght-cough-
Also, I guess I got over the "Bad Boy Phase" pretty quickly, compared to others :P
I feel sorry for the honest, sweet, faithful, naive guys. I LOVE 'EM!! X3
...But I'll gladly take the BOY next door :D
I'm Not The Girl-Next-Door...I'm The Bitch Down The Road.
please don’t steal ANYTHING. Tell me if you like my creations and if you want to borrow anything, just ASK!
Ja N e! :D :)
Unsafe External Link