I dont really like to update this thing, so I'll just say a few words about myself that I don't plan on changing in later life:
1. I read, dont write (other than the occassional review).
2. My favorite actress is Bette Davis. If you have never heard of her, you dont deserve to call yourself a movie go-er.
3. My favorite book is Harry Potter. Twilight was a good book, the movies suck and Rob Pattinson is only attractive when shirt-less. But still, Twilight can suck it.
4. I base actors preferences on how hot they are. The top 2 are: Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl and Shia LeBouf from lots of stuff.
5. I watch a lot of black and white movies, but the color ones I enjoy (and read stories on) are mostly old, 1960s movies.
6. I have a weakness for Transformers. I have no idea who any of the robots are, and I honestly dont care, all I know is that Shia is god and he and Megan Fox(name stealing bitch) would make beautiful babies together, and thats why I love it.
7. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I'm totally obsessed with Gossip Girl. Its kinda sad, actually.
8. If I see anything with Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana or The Jonas Brothers on it, I have to burn it.
9. I accept Demi Lovato based on the fact she doesn't have a voice that sounds like a dying pig, plus she's cute and I just like the kid.
10. High School Musical is always acceptable, no questions asked. But it must be all 6 of them, not like one person (especially not Vanessa Hudgens.)
11. Im pretty sure I'm going to illegally take my dog to college with me. She's named after Harry Potter, so how can they not love her?
12. I'm completely obsessed with gorgeous men, but I cant help but think some women happen to be really hot. If I were a lesbo, which I'm not, but if I were, I'd go for Lindsey Shaw, Natalie Portman, and Leighton Meester.
13. I'm kinda in love with 10 Things I Hate About You, both the Tv show and the movie. Seriously, both Heath and Ethan are male perfection.
14. NCIS is my favorite show and as such I really do not like to read fics about it. Idk why, I suppose I just feel it's perfect the way it is!
15. If I ever feel like being really immoral and bad, I watch True Blood. Seriously, SNL had it right... it's not HBO, it's porn.
oh yeah, i like more stories and others than those buttons that say "fave stories" or "fave authors" but those are the only ones i remembered to save!