Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter.
Meow meow meow meow meow! Meow meow, meow meow meow? Meow meow meow!
Greetings from the Land Below The Wind. (If you're unsure of where or what that is, Google should help!)
I don't particularly like writing self-introductions, mainly because I'm terrible at it but let's see what I can come up with in 5 minutes:
1) I've not many talents but safe to say I'm very good in bed - I can sleep for days. Oh stop it with your naughty minds.
2) When I'm not sleeping, which possibly leaves about 40% left of the day, I read and write and thanking our Lord and creator for his kind gifts to humankind - Coca Cola and luncheon meat.
3) I well and truly love lipstick and possibly carry a billion shades in my handbag.
4) I suffer from this condition called verbal diarrhoea and it is incurable.
5) I love fountain pens - they are simply glorious and absolutely beautiful, although I get a heart attack when I see some of the price tags. What, are they made of diamonds or something? Huh. What? They are? OH.
6) I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that says 'diamonds are a girl's best friend' - I think dogs are.
7) I love lions, I think they're very handsome. While tapirs are classified as completely ugly, I'm sure they have wonderful personalities and they deserve some love, too.
8) I still enjoy Counter Strike, Final Fantasy VII and Chrono Trigger after all these years.
9) And I think I have an unhealthy obsession with everything that is Christmas.
10) And luncheon meat, did I mention that I love luncheon meat?
I usually 'normalise' my stories. That means that whenever I write a story here, there is a normal copy for the reading pleasure of my friends who are not HP fans.