Poll: Which fic should I update? Vote Now!
Author has written 27 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail, Prince of Tennis, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール, and Seraph of the End/終わりのセラフ.
your purinsu charming here
make room ayyy
welcome to yaoiland
Prince Rori's Youtube.
I actually use tumblr. This has been my life for a while. I do things on there. Blog and reblog and write some tumblr exclusive shit. Follow, talk to me, whatever ya wanna do.
dinocavallones and Roriette are twin princes since '09.
dinocavallones's B-day Present for MOI (Broken Telephone)
the following are works from Durarara! Kink Meme back in '10 that I won't be uploading on FF (cause of formatting probs)
Some things that you could do without knowing but I will type anyway.
1. Hey, I see you been alerting my completed fics. That's fine and dandy, so long as you realize it's you know, kind of completed.
And if it says work in progress, it's prolly not. Hahaha...h.
2. I snort a lot when I see some guy going "REVIEW PLS" in big bold font and then I go check their fave stories list and I don't see their ass reviewing anything. If you're one of those, yeah, I see you.
It's a give and take world, not a take and take world. Thank you. (I don't understand how people can be so shameless, like, do they not see what a hypocritical nutcrack they are?)
That's the kind of people I'm about 500% done with.
3. What's up with bios that run 10000 pages? It's completely unnecessary.
4. You're welcomed to pm me anytime. I respond to everything, just, at a snail's pace. But I reply! I do! But I sometimes wonder who even looks at profiles (besides me). Does anyone even care the way I care. Ish.
5. "curves in all the right places"
6. I jump around fandoms all the time. Sorry for my brain. I lose interest as I gain interest, so that's how fics get left hanging, and other times it's real life interference. I hope to find my way back but I can't guarantee anything.
7. "bluenette" "silverette" "pinkette"
tl;dr: I like chocolate.
I do what I want.