Author has written 1 story for Rio.
So you want to know more about me eh? Well don't forget to submit the signed & notarized forms in triplicate to the designated representative before the deadline. You may then expect a response in 6-8 months.
Alternatively, I hope this questionaire suffices:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Got knocked off of a rock by a huge wave while on holiday.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A Map of Skyrim.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not sure, but others claim I sometimes snore & mumble things in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? A whole range of stuff. Mostly Soundtracks, some Pop, some “best of” compilations.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Not a clue.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A cure for Writers Block. I believe there’s a great story or 2 in my head if I can just get it all out into the real world.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Broadband Internet. My fault for living so far away from a town.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My Phone. It does everything. EVERYTHING.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5"8"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Not a person. A weepy film. They always do that, when I can’t make an excuse to get out of watching them.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? No clue.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Black Hair, Blue Eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? No idea.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham & Mushroom.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pizza.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A watch engraved on the back with my Parents Best Wishes.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I dislike the whole “Brand” culture. I just wear what’s comfortable & presentable, no matter who makes it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A dog, but not sure what breed as she’s a mongrel.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I would try not to.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just say it, & back those words up with action. And if you know how to do that could you tell me how?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 37
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Blondes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Home number.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Politicians.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live in the U.K.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Spiders.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? A presenter on the “Really Wild Show.”
37. FIRST JOB? In an electronics repair centre.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Never.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? When I was young, to stop my short-sightedness getting worse. It worked.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE BEING INTERVIEWED? Watching a funny Youtube video.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My computer skills.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A nice meal out with my family.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don’t know. I won’t bring a child into the world unless I’m sure I can provide for him/her.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No idea.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes, but only for the general well-being of all.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Anti-Dandruff.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? As long as I take it slow & careful…it’s nice. If I’m in a hurry however, it looks horrible.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Yes...
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? My John Williams CD. Because it’s not THAT John Williams.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Only to the degree of being presentable in polite company.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Clear my mind & breathe deeply.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My Gran’s house.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A Teddy Bear.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Over 100. Most of those are for work though.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kindness and a good sense of humour.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? I’m called Eddy by my work colleagues. No idea why. Apparently “I just look like an Eddy”.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? No real favourites, I like individual songs, but not everything a band/singer does or everything in a genre.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Most Sci-fi & Law & Order.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Never heard of those.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Choc Chip.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Oh yes. Not telling you where though, cheeky!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Do long walks through the fields with a dog count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Mashed Potatoes? Or did you mean 19, 20, 25, 39, 48, 55, 59, 63, 84, 87 & 88? Nope, didn’t notice that at all.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 85MPH, just so I don’t accidentally activate the Flux Capacitor.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? A documentary on World War II on the TV.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? A can of Diet Coke.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A customer service representative.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Whether I know them or not.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? “The Impossible Dream” by Andy Williams.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Technology Patent Lawsuits. They’re stupid but I can’t resist seeking out information about them.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Favourite? My own is Libra. I don’t have an opinion on the others.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black.
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? KFC
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never had it. Doesn’t sound appealing however.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Film “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.”
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas Day.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No. I plan to someday though.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Not being American, I have no opinion on this deeply divisive subject that is causing more harm to America than anything else. But like I said, no opinion.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? My weekly groceries. Boring Eh?
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A Fiat Van.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? “Dawn of the Dumb” by Charlie Brooker.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I’m single and simply waiting for the right person.