Author has written 17 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Mushishi, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Demon Diary, Storm Hawks, Naruto, and Nightmare Before Christmas.
Due to some concern, I've decided to put up a disclaimer even though this is obviously a fan fiction site and that there wouldn't be a possibility of getting sued, and that it's not posted in the rules that I have to do so. So here goes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the stories listed under these subjects: Anime/Manga, Books, Cartoons, Comics, Games, Misc, Music, Plays/Musicals, and TV Shows. Each fandom under these categories belong to their respective authors/creators/companies. I do not own the authors, the characters, plot, nor settings for their original stories or any of their creations. Even if I make a crackfic or a hate-fic, I respect the fandom I'm writing about, and I respect the author and the story that they made. Any deviations and changes that I've written in my fan fiction, including the fan fiction itself, belongs to me.
I hope that's good enough. If I forgot something I'll add on to it, but this is my disclaimer.
Sometimes I start stories, and then I don't update it for a really long time. That is because I want to say "I had that idea first, and here is my proof." Some writers think alike and it's heartbreaking when we see that our idea was already created, even when we thought it all by ourselves. If we published our idea, then people would be accusing us of plagiarism when we didn't plagiarise anything. Some of my ideas are cliche, and some are original, but I want to be able to claim it first so I won't be thought of as an idea stealer, even if basic ideas can't be copyrighted. It doesn't mean I won't update--I will, when I can get to it.
I also signed myself up on FictionPress if you want to read my stories that are 100% mine http://www.fictionpress.com/u/709624/HatedLove6 . I have written Mary-Sue guides called "Mary-Sue: Who is She?" and "The Mary-Sue Complaints Checklist" talking about—you guessed it—Mary-Sues. These guides are also on DeviantArt, Lunaescence, and Ghosts of the Vanguard, and people have told me that they were extremely helpful, and I hope they continue to be helpful. If you're going to accuse me of making my OCs Mary-Sues, I would highly appreciate if you would read these guides first before making that review.
FanFictions I'm Trying to Find Again: NEED HELP PLEASE
Okay. I'm looking for these stories that were published here. I forgot the title, who they were by, and I could have sworn that I faved the stories, but either I didn't or they were deleted for some sad reason. I've been trying to find them without any luck.
1) It's under Yu Yu Hakusho and it's a YoukoxOC story. It's about how Youko gets turned into a kid and gets taken care of by a college student and they get together. I think there's a side pairing in there too; HieixOC.
2) It's under Avatar: The Last Airbender and it's a ZukoxOC with, I think (not sure), SokkaxOC. Two girls get transported to the avatar world. One of them is prescribed on meds and in one scene it helps the other girl go to sleep in the metal cage. I think there's a sequel but I'm not sure. The other girl, the one with the meds, has to learn their language and gets a dictionary, and ends up giving her son (Zuko's the father) a name that translates to 'Scar' I think. I read this a REALLY long time ago so I don't remember much. I really want to find this story and read it again.
3) It's under Fruits Basket and it's a HatsuharuxOC. Geez, how can I describe this story. Rin hates her for taking Haru, but lets her because he's happy. Akito (male) has interest in the girl and demands that she sees him a few times a week (I think, but am not sure). The last, and probably the only thing I remember is that she locked herself in her room and starved herself hiding under the bed for a week after an arguement with Haru or Akito or even both. I read this a long time ago and just now remembered about this story. It's over thirty chapters too, I know that for sure.
4) It's under Fullmetal Alchemist and it's a RoyxRiza pairing. Roy finds a baby left on his porch and decides to take care of it. The baby was Riza's but she was scared, only Hughes knows. In the end I think Roy commits suicide, I think. I don't really remember.
5) Okay, I know I favorited this one, but just in case, please help me. It's under Naruto and it's a NejixGaara and NarutoxSasuke pairing. Orochimaru was a sick scientist who experimented on people and cats, and has an obsession with 'beauty.' He is Neji's (a psychiatrist) patient. Naruto is also a psychiatrist (believe it!), but not as good. Anyway, Sasuke and Gaara were Orochimaru's toys and while he escaped, Gaara gets taken under the care of Neji while Sasuke's under Naruto. Oh, and Gaara has an imaginary pet raccoon that talks named Shukaku. That's about it for the summary.
6) It's under Naruto and I read this a really long time ago and I just remembered now. It's a KakashixOC pairing and it starts off with Kakashi's academy days. The class gets a transfer student from the water tribe I guess, but on the first day of class I remember she Aces a test and gets the highest score with Kakashi. It sounds a tad Mary-sueish off the bat, but I just want to read it again.
I like contradictions, but I don't like those copy and paste it stuff, hence why I don't have any here. So let's mix'em together!
I know I said I don't like the Copy and Paste stuff, but I kind of like these, and I added a few of my own(the ones with "*"). I'll add more when I think of them. I even categorized and alphabetized them so they're easier to read.