Author has written 27 stories for Fable, Final Fantasy I-VI, Legend of Dragoon, Summon Night, Zatch Bell, My World, My Way, Atelier Annie, Megami Tensei, Touch Detective, and Harry Potter.
I am a female
My Primary Sections
Legend of Dragoon
Konjiki no Gash Bell
Yu Yu Hakusho
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
-Still Frame's next chapter is in progress, 266 words
-AntiHyphen's 14th chapter is in progress, 898 words (out of 3,500--4,500 minimum)
For the future (Someday): One-shots for... Persona 3, Atelier Annie, Harry Potter, Devil Survivor, Izuna, and Touch Detective. Multi-chapters for... Harry Potter, Okage, and Gash Bell.
I have a full time night shift job and a condition called "laziness" so updates are sporadic.
For the Record
- Overly fluffy things, overly honorable/kind/considerate guys, overly sappy things are all annoying to me.
- Blatant character bashing in a 'serious' fic is annoying. I believe that if you don't like a character, you twist them or put them in the background.
- When it comes to characterization of strong female characters: there is a difference between classy dignity and being an indignant bitch. It makes me sad that there is all too much of the latter.
- I dislike mpreg. I will not read it. I will hit backspace the moment it's mentioned as anything more than jest. I don't care how much I was enjoying the fic until that point.
- I'm partial to the occasional three/foursome fic, but not harems, and the predestined/soulmate thing doesn't sit well with me
- With slash, I prefer the characters act reasonably within their gender, rather than like the stereotype of a hormonal preteen girl. Unless they were raised to believe they were the opposite sex, though I haven't seen many/any put that much effort into such a backstory. Usually they wake up one morning and TADA. It's been said on many other, more visited profiles, but if you're gonna write the guy like a girl then just go write het. Or a genderbender. Girls can have anal sex too if you're into that.
- Parodies are exceptions
- I will read nearly anything at all that can amuse me. Het, Gen, Slash, femSlash, etc.; I don't care. Whatever makes me laugh. I like fics that are well written. It can be about anything (with exceptions) and I can like it. If it's well written. And sometimes if it's not well written but has a decent idea or two, I'll try to read it anyway to see what happens.
- I dislike the "paste this into your profile" things and the (usually) poorly written anti-whatever poems, as I find them to look a bit sloppy.
- I don't really understand having over a thousand fics favorited. Or over a hundred, even. Probably because I've been hanging around this site since the time that they had caps on everything. And I'm just picky, I guess.
- I don't review very often, due to laziness mostly, but also because it seems to me that, when I review, sometime soon after promising to keep an eye on the story and follow it, I either lose interest on my own, or it takes a sudden turn downwards, and I drop it, leaving me feeling guilty for making the promise in the first place. So, I usually wait. Unless it's a one-shot or completed fic that I intend to favorite. I review almost for sure then, depending on when the story was last updated. And when I add to my alerts usually, unless I'm feeling really lazy.
- Review replies, I don't really bother with unless there are questions or things that need to be clarified or something. People don't often reply to replies, so it feels empty starting up what could be a conversation, but likely won't be, though I made a few friends like this before... but sending off a PM simply saying "thank you" for every review is kinda a hassle. Receiving them too. So it's just for questions and clearing stuff up for me.
Unsafe External Link