Author has written 11 stories for Xiaolin Showdown, Naruto, Total Drama series, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Wahoo! I've finally gotten around to changing this. So I took a long~ time before fixing up my profile, but I'm doing it now. I just want to say that my username is not true. I'm not Gothic but unfortunetly I can't change it without alterning my stories. But I'm NOT Gothic. I also am over my obsession with Naruto and have moved to being infatuated with Hetalia. For the Hetalia sites, I go by as Florida (Tiffany), and will continue for all the 'anymonous' reviews. Except 'Ask Spain', where they don't accept anymonous reviews.
My favorite Pairings are;
Germany/ N. Italy
Canada/France or Canada/Prussia
Prussia/Austria/ Hungary or Prussia/Hungary or Austria/Switzerland
Me: You are such a whiner!(I think thats how you spell it.) And why would I MAKE Maria like you if she thinks you are a little fool? And you gross her out.
Maria: Thank you! I am stuck with Him and smaty pants over here(points to Katie who is trying to grab air and eat it.), life can't get any better!
Katie: What is smart? Are you insulting me! How dare you! I am not smart!!
Jon: So True.
Maria: I rest my case.
Me: Ok gotta get going( walks away).
Maria: Don't Leave me with these IDIOTS!
Number your 12 fave Hetalia characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
3. N. Italy
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Russia/Canada...I've only seen the disclaimers.
2)Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Spain...is a smokin spanish tomato hot. He's got the tan to prove it. >,^
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Japan -> Finland : "Su-san I'm pregnant with Japans child for some reason! 0o'' "Japn...my w'fe..." "...Um sumimasen there was a lot of sake - Please Don't hurt me!!"
Sweden would make sure that didn't happen.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Germany: Many fics, all crazier than the next (and yet he's still the same...)
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
America/Germany or America/Sweden: The first, Sweden already has a wife.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Latvia finds a mysterious door and opens it up to see Romano and Japan having sex: "AHHH~!" He promptly faints. (In the background: "LAATVIAA~!")
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Feliciano is a culinary student at Hetalia University while Berwald workes in the campus workshop. Both brought together by the same shared fate called Heartbreak. Will their new love blossom or will past loves seek to destroy it?
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
England/Finland: You tell me 0o?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
The Trembling Sakura
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Spain -> England : After many years of trying (and failing) Spain was going to show England how dangerous he can be.' Made in Present day, Spain comes up with a series of ideas and plans to show off his skill to England (using the help of the Bad Friends Trio and Romano) - most of which fail. After all seemed lost, England invites him over (along with others) due to him hosting the world meeting. By sheer stroke of luck he sneaks into England's room and finds him asleep - "he looks like an angel!" - before accidently waking him up. After talking a little Spain admits his feelings by Kissing England and prombtly anoucing his love.
Then you know what happens next.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
N.Italy Het: I really don't think so.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Canada: Not that I know of.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
Romano/Spain/America : Possibly, but I would nicely -using Russia's deranged smile- suggest that they remove America and it would be perfect!
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Sweden: "My W'fe!"
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Finland: 'So much for my Happy Ending' Avirl Lavine (escaping from Denmark to be owned by Sweden - Congrats!)
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
England/Russia/Japan: WARING Contains Pipes, Magical Faeries, and Otakus. If you don't want your eyes to bleed and your mind to blow up, don't read. Viewer discretion has been advised.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Sweden -> Romano: "You're Mine."
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Canada describing Romano/Finland: "Finland is secretly a Masochist, and Romano goes for the feminine men."
20) How emo is Seven?
Latvia: "I'm going to drink my life away with this Vodka before Russia comes back home." (Fail)
21.) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
"England and Germany (WTH) are in a happy relationship until Germany suddenly runs off with Spain (eh). England, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Canada and a brief unhappy affair with Japan, then follows the wise advice of America (really?!) and finds true love with Romano (...)."
22.) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
N.Italy/Latvia: N. Italy can pretend to have a dark side, besides he's older (Wah this is killing me!).
23.) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Romano/Spain/America: I might, but it might change at the end where America (after being finally rejected) finds true love in England.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have Facebook or Twitter.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Now you are thinking, "I have to put this on my profile!"
13.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, WriterGirl3000, tietum, EAPshadows, Rairox64, Raikimrment2be
~98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
This is Bunny. I got him from someone else. Copy and paste Bunny into your profile or signature to help him gain world domination.
Listen to this but dont copy my quotes you know the ones that look like ( this).
If you've ever considered the fact that all humans are part of an intergalactic video games played by aliens and have had proof of it at sometimes post this on your profile.(I have nine lives!)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!(Weird is COOL)
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, coby this to profile NOW! ( I am CRAZY Hyper!)
If you think those kids should just give the Trix Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile! ( Poor Rabbit, Rabbit haters! Off with there heads!)
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile. (Jon:-trip- AHHHHHHHHH! Me:Mahahahahaha!)
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself(I am weak) COPY and PASTE this!
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to you're profile.(WHAT)
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile.(I am not...-hides pictures of Iggy-)
If people say you are funny and annoying, copy and paste this into your profile.(My friend also calls me a smartass, but I do it just to her to tick her off. Her glare is funny!)
If you hate slash pairings, copy this to your profile.(Whats slash pairings?)
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile. (It isn't fun not tripping on your own feet.)
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile! ( I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!)
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile. ( Iching, Ah! Ow!)
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE! (Sometimes)
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE! ( Katie: I know, I know, Elvis!)
If you can't wait for January 9th, 2008 post this on your profile HINT: It has to do with presidency, election day, George W. Bush, end of presidency term etc. How many other hints do you need? (Looking back at this, I think to myself, we just got another Bush except now he's black.)
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off. ( Who Is Abercrombie & Fitch? And why would anyone follow dumb named people anyways?)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.(Working on it)
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile. (Jon/Maria: Creepy...)
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.( 'Can't touch this' duh nuh nah nuh 'Can't touch this)
Someone must of spent a lot of time on this...
This has got to be one of the cleverest brainteasers I've seen in a while.
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
Yep! Someone has waaaaaaaaaaay
Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!
-:- A heart is not a plaything
DO NOT CHEAT!! NO reading ahead... just annswer the questions in order!
First, get a pen and paper. When you choose names, make sure it's people you actually know. Go with your first instinct. DO THIS NOW!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite gender.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family) in the fourth, fifth and sixth spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10 and 11.
DO THIS NOW, WITHOUT READING AHEAD TO THE ANSWERS!!
1. You must tell (the numbers in spaces 1 and 2) about this quiz.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. The eleventh answer is the song telling you how you feel about life.
...I don't think it works.
101 things to do at WalMart - If you have done at least 10 of these (I can't, there's no WalMart in my country) then you my friend, are super awesome!!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code Red in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
40. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
41. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
42. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
43. Two words: "Marco Polo."
44. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
45. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
46. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
47. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
48. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
49. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
50. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
53. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
54. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
55. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
56. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
57. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
58. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
59. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
60. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms.
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy form the 7up commercial.
100. Sing 'Girlfriend' very loudly, particularly in front of old people. Emphasise all swear words and watch the looks on their faces.
101. Loiter. When asked to leave, tell them you live here.
P.S. I got this from someone else. Disturbing, but funny.
Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
This about a little girl who was abused.
If you care and/or want to kill the horrible person who did this to the girl copy and paste this in your profile.
My name is Sarah
I am but three
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see
I must be stupid
I must be bad
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
And not so ugly
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I'm starting to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!!
This is a tribute to a dying little boy from his babysitter. If you care and/or wish you could have saved him somehow, copy and paste this on your profile.
My Little Superman
I babysat a little boy several months ago,
When I'd say, "It's bedtime," he always pleaded, "No!"
I still remember everything that we did so well,
I'd let him stay up late then whisper, "I won't tell!"
We usually made cookies, or at least we'd try,
They would burn, and we'd laugh till we'd cry!
Movies, popcorn, pillow fights and Nintendo,
Beanie Babies were another favourite, from the "Ty" Co.
His role model was Superman, how he loved him, too!
No one could've known what this kid could do.
He brought so much joy into so many lives.
Why? Oh, why, did he have to die?
He loved to play baseball, and sing in the choir,
But he had to stop 'cos his muscles would tire.
Sill, he kept on smiling, through the pain, of course,
Even when he took a turn for the worse.
After treatments failed and several weeks went by,
Home at last, he came... perhaps thought to die.
Family and friends brought a load of gifts,
And one day my sis and I went over for a visit.
We watched his favourtie movie, called Child's Play.
The last time I saw him was on that day.
Imagine yourself at ten years old meeting your hard fate.
His whole family was with him on this sad date.
They all hugged him and said not to be scared.
They told stories and memories that they shared.
He is an angel now, in a better place,
And I doubt that anyone will forget his smiling face.
Now he is home, and at peace once more,
How I wish that I could come once again to his door.
I will not forget him, I don't think I can,
He was a real-life hero... my little Superman.
Adapted from Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul
Men are like fine wine.
Now that you have survived this long profile of trivial activities, I will give a progress update on my stories.
Any Naruto or Xialon Showdown stories have been discontinued.
Family Freakout: I may discontinue this too, but I'll see if anyone wants me to continue this first.
Ask Florida: In Progress.
If you have requests I don't mind doing them and I love reviews. I'm thinking about doing a story about Fem!England, Fem!Italies. No details yet, so we will see.
Once again disregard my Username and refrer me as Florida (Tiffany), I prefer that.