Poll: If you were a student at Hogwarts, would you play jokes and pull pranks if there was a possibility of the portaits ratting out on you? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Spider-Man, Star Wars, Fullmetal Alchemist, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Megamind, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Doctor Who, Ouran High School Host Club, and Tangled.
My devART page:
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Hobbies: I love to sketch, read, write, play video games, and swim.
Fav. Color(s): Olive Green, Jade Green, Violet, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Black
Fav. Shows: 2 Broke Girls, Orange is the New Black, Big Bang Theory, The Dead Files, Man vs. Food, Everybody Loves Raymond, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, M*A*S*H, Fullmetal Alchemist, xxxHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Axis Powers Hetalia, That's So Raven, Robot Chicken, Doctor Who
Fav. movies: Brave, The Avengers, Love and Other Drugs, The Craft, The Raven, The Hunger Games, The Woman in Black, Memoirs of a Geisha, Black Swan, Sherlock Holmes, Thor, Captain America, Footloose, Iron Man, Juno, The Matrix, Titanic, How to Train Your Dragon, Avatar, Star Wars saga, Easy A, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Sleepy Hollow, The Other Boleyn Girl, Pirates of the Caribbean series, Angels and Demons
Fav. Books: The Hunger Games, Frankenstein, Anna Karenina, Angels and Demons, Just Listen, Misfit, Shiva's Fire, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Hollow, Alice in Wonderland, The Host, Cirque Du Freak, The Blood Confession, Harry Potter, Walk Two Moons, Esperanza Rising
Fav. Bands and singers: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Panic! At the Disco, All American Rejects, AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses, Nickelback, Owl City, Bowling for Soup, The Chieftans, The Blaggards, Flogging Molly, Joan Jett, Cyndi Lauper, Weird Al Yankovic, Avril Lavigne, Vic Mignogna, Miho Fukuhara, Natasha Bedingfield, Kesha
Crushes: Kat Dennings, Jennifer Lawrence, Laura Prepon, Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway, Aly Michalka, Liv Tyler
Pairings that I like:
Ivan/Alfred or RusAme (APH) OH. MAH. GAWD. 83 My OTP. This includes any genderbent variations.
Alfred/Amira or America/Fem!India (APH) I'm not sure if "Amira" is India's name or not, but she's so cute, and when paired with Alfred, it's absolutely adorable!
Ivan/Maria or RussiaMexico (APH) LOLOLOLOL CRACK PAIRING!!!
Antonio/Lovino or SpaMano (APH) -dies of cuteness-
Arthur/Francis or FrUK (APH) >D -insert Francey-Pants laugh here-
Matthew/Katyusha or CanadaUkraine (APH) Invisible meets Friendless. It's adorable!
Chell/Wheatley or Chelley (Portal 2) -yet again dies of le cuteness-
Edward/Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist) I mean come on! It's so clear that they love each other!
Fem!Ed/Roy (Fullmetal Alchemist) If it's well written, and as long as Ed is female, then yeah, I accept it. Gender-bending FTW!!
Edward/Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist) Because my mind can be totally bizarre at times.
Lust/Sloth (Fullmetal Alchemist) When I'm in the mood for it.
Konata/Kagami (Lucky Star) This. Is. The CUTEST. YURI PAIRING. EVER.
Luke/Mara (Star Wars) Dude, Mara is boss. She adds a spicy flair to Luke's totally boring Jedi Master-ness.
Anakin/Padme (Star Wars) They're just so flippin' cute!
Roy/Riza (Fullmetal Alchemist) Again, quite obvious.
Train/Saya (Black Cat) Obvious.
Victor/Emily (Corpse Bride) They rock. It was a match made in the Underworld.
Alice/Mad Hatter (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) So CUTE!
Alice/Mirana the White Queen (Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) I oddly find this so adorable!
Tony/Pepper (Iron Man) Hey, PEPPERONY!! XD Get it? Cause it's Pepper-Ony? Yeah, I'm retarded.
Zuko/Katara or Zutara (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Fire and Water, baby. Makes a MUCH better pairing than Zuko/Mai or Aang/Katara
Azula/Sokka or Sokkla (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Like I said, my mind can be really bizarre. Besides, bitchy though she may be, Azula needs love too.
Azula/Katara or Azutara (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Again, when the mood hits me.
Percy/Annabeth or Percabeth (Percy Jackson) Seriously, this makes perfect sense, like Ron and Hermione. The minute they met, you knew they were going to get together, even if they hated each other at first.
Grell/Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji) Just. For. Kicks and giggles. There are occasionally those derp pairings that people end up loving, and for me, this is one of them. XD I imagine their relationship would be quite an abusive one, which makes me laugh even more. Grell-bashing is soo much fun.
Alouis/Ciel (Kuroshituji) Don't know why I like this pairing so, but I do.
AkuRoku (KH II) Dude, this pairing is teh shit.
Megamind/Roxanne or Megarox (Megamind) SO. EFFIN'. CUTE!!!!!
Midna/Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess) Midna is badass, she's a far better companion than Navi ever was, and she's a WAY better girlfriend than Zelda, who just faffs about in a castle, being all damsel-in-distress, with the possible exception of when she was Tetra. Still, Midna rules.
Pairings that I dislike:
Ivan/Yao or RoChu (APH) So, at one point in time, both of them were communists. Whoopdee-flippin'-doo. Their personalities are just too contrasting and the way I see it, their countries' politics would just constantly get in the way of their relationship.
Alfred/Arthur or USUK (APH) I'm sorry, but I only see Arthur as a sort of big brother/fatherly figure for Alfred.
Ivan/Toris or RusLiet (APH) I feel that this relationship would be nothing more than the product of Stockholm Syndrome. =/
Ed/Roy (Fullmetal Alchemist) NO. Just NO. I'm sorry, but I just do not support any sort of FMA yaoi, and quite honestly, RoyEd's the worst of it.
Harry/Draco (Harry Potter) I do NOT understand this pairing at ALL.
Luke/Han (Star Wars) ...k, rly? Like, seriously people?
Obi-Wan/Padme or Obidala. (Star Wars) Seriously, I don't get it. Will someone please explain this infatuation to me?
Anakin/Obi-Wan (Star Wars) Again, like seriously?
Anakin/Ashoka (Star Wars) -hisses- Mary Sue, get thee hence!
Victor/Victoria (Corpse Bride) It's not that I have anything against Victoria, it's just that a dead chick is more lively than her. Seriously, she and Victor don't match at all.
Aang/Katara or Kataang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) ...the hell? I refuse to believe this stupid pairing is canon.
Zuko/Mai (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Again, the hell?
Percy/Rachel or Perachel (Percy Jackson) This pairing makes no sense whatsoever. I usually love red-headed characters, but I don't really like Rachel. She seems Mary-Sueish to me.
Elricest (Fullmetal Alchemist) NO.
Ed/Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist) /blinks/ Are you people stupid or something?! A long lost half-brother stabbing you through the heart does not equal a love relationship. That equals cold-blooded murderer whom you just so happen to be related to. I quoth Vic Mignogna: ED LIKES GIRLS!!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm skinny, so i MUST be anorexic.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist.
I'm DOMINICAN, so I MUST HATE Puerto Ricans & Haitians and LOVE plantains.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM "When you get to be my age, you'll
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||America the Beautiful|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers|