Author has written 29 stories for Harry Potter, Knightmare, Shakespeare, and Tekken.
Finally decided to get my arse back into gear and finish off a couple of loose ends I still have on this site. Since I'm turning over a new leaf I decided a New Profile was in order:Dramatic fanfare: Well this is actually some really long survey I did a while ago but most of it works out okay. I'm warning you it's VERY long.
Your Excessively Long guide to Little Miss Marauder-Girl
1) Your gender: Um… that one with the vagina….. Gurlie!
(2) Straight/gay/bi: Am straight… but I’ve had my moments… -Pointedly looks at her friend -
(3) Single: No luck there…. Been happily whipped since Jan 2004
(4) Want to be: Nope. Happy as I am… -Evil Grin-
(5) Your birthday: 29 Nov 1985
(6) Age you act: Depends how I feel or who I’m with….. tend to act older when not around my friends… Otherwise I’m a three year old.
(7) Age you wish you were: Um… no comment
(8) Your height: 5’3…. Or migitism as Jo calls it LOL!
(9) The color of your eyes: Blue
(10) Happy with it: Yup they’re all sparkly!
(11) The color of your hair: Currently red… was blonde… Think I’ll stick with the red…
(12) Happy with it: -Gives writer of survey a look of obviousness-
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous: Right mainly… although I can write a little in my left.
(14) Your living arrangement: Parents –Shudders- Need to escape! Live in Rockferry… Scuzz hole of the Wirral
(27) Your family: Lynne (Mum 44) Pierce- Seriously (Dad 44) Stacey aka S.J (Sister 18) Polo (Dog 5 –Huggles-) Jo and Natalie- My sisters in spirit! –Huggles them- And of course Mikus (My Biange er… Boyfriend)
(29) What's your job: Shop assistant, also known as a student lacky!
(30) Piercings: Nope…
(31) Tattoos: Nope again… but I want one…
(32) Obsessions: My friends/ Boyfriend, Cherry coke, Mini eggs, Anime/ Manga, beating the crap outta people on tekken (namely Yanni and Jo LOL!), Drawing mad comics, Naughty things –Giggles like schoolgirl- … Drinking absurd alcoholic concotions… Anything else? –Brain holds up hand in defeat- That’ll do then.
(35) Do you speak another language: Bit of French… Bit of Spanish. I can swear in a few languages too, such as Romani and Japanese
(36) Have a favorite quote: ‘If I sleep with you, will you go away?’- Erika from Megatokyo-
(37) Do you have a webpage: Just deviantart really….
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
(38) Do you live in the moment: Most of the time… although I do get caught up in the past sometimes…
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others: Yeah… It’s amazing how tolerant I can be sometimes, try working in a shop when creepy old guys ask you to go out with them! –Shudders-
(40) Do you have any secrets: A few….
(41) Do you hate yourself: I have my moments… But usually I’m on top of the world
(42) Do you like your handwriting: Yup…. It’s nice and curvy
(43) Do you have any bad habits: I tend to contradict people… And I’m a perfectionist!
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people: My hair… People seem to think it’s gorgeous…. My family seem to think it needs to be chopped off?
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called: How little Miss single got whipped… I was always complaining about not having a boyfriend, and then loving single life….
(46) What's your biggest fear: Like Jo it’s losing people I love and care about… It just hurts to damned much!
(47) Can you sing: People say I can….
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool: Nope… But people have mistaken me for someone else…
(49) Are you a loner: I used to be…. But then I met Jo… She brought me outta my shell
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you: Hell yeah… I’m cool!
(52) Are you a daredevil: Depends if I’m drunk enough…
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself: I don’t fear myself… I fear people prodding their noses in my life… hates: Um… How sometimes I’m to passive and used as a human doormat.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive: Again depends on mood…. If I’m really pissed: aggressive. If I’m normal: passive
(55) Have you got a : Eh?
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? Um.… Greatest strength is that people seem to trust me… weakness is that I’m too trusting myself… and often end up with more than my own problems.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself: Not really…. I like who I am… except for the height thing… But I still wouldn’t change it, it’s who I am!
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose: Never cared much for beauty…. It’s all superficial… Um… I always love my creativity… so that would be useful… and love gotta love love…. Dunno… tie between Love and creativity.
(59) How do you vent: I either draw or beat the shit outta my pillow.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong: Depends on the situation…. Usually I’m quite emotional, but sometimes I can be as hard as stone.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life: Not at all…. They’ve made me who I am!
(62) Do you think life has been good so far: I’ve been lucky… my life has been good so far. I’ve had my bad times sure… but mostly it’s been good and fun… lot’s of fun.
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life: A true friend will always back you up no matter what…
(64) What do you like the most about your body: My hair… it’s nice and long and annoys my mum.
(65) And least: Nothing really I’m comfortable with what I got…
(66) Do you think you are good looking: Well I don’t look like a horses ass..
(67) Are you confident: Not really….
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like: Remus Lupin…. Have the quiet, secretive thing going for me… as well as being quite smart –Modest smile- But really being a little shit.
69) Do people know how you feel: Not usually. I tend to keep it hidden so people won’t make fun of me because of it… I’m only really myself around Jo, Nat and Mike.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly: -Laughs- All the time! People think I’m quiet…. But they soon learn
(71) Smoke: Nope… I’m a good girl –Gives innocent look- -Jo points and laughs at look-
(72) Do drugs: Nope… see above
(73) Read the newspaper: I read The Sun, but only for the Dear Derdrie column, my daily dose of humour!
(74) Pray: Nope…. Not since high School…. I avoid masses like the plague now.
(75) Go to church: Nah…. Except on the special occasions such as christenings etc.
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you: No net at home = No IM so… no… But I probably would if they were a laugh and not a jackass
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals: Have some on bed.. don’t use them….except when feeling REALLY ILL or in SERIOUS PAIN (I.e Periods)
(78) Take walks in the rain: Love it…. So refreshing.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them: Did for four years…. Still hate herand hope she dies a horrible painful death!
(80) Drive: Nope…. Want to though
(81) Like to drive fast: Oh yeah! Forget Diamonds… Speed is a girls best friend!
HAVE YOU EVER...
(82) Liked your voice: -Looks confused- Um… yeah.. I suppose.
(83) Hurt yourself: If you mean SI then no….
(84) Been out of the country: A small amount…. Poland, France, Spain, Ireland and numerous trips to Wales.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick: Not really…. I’ve had some mad alcoholic concoctions that’s supposed to make you hurl (Which I never) But that’s it.
(86) Burped: -Again look of obviousness- Come on Burping comps…. Fabulous pastime… And I rule supreme!
(87) Been unfaithful: No! And never!
(88) Been in love: Am now…. –giggles like school girl-
(89) Done drugs: Nope…
(90) Gone skinny dipping: Nope… But want too
(92) Had a surgery: Nope..
(93) Ran away from home: Did on New years eve… Had a fight with my dadand walked out…. Ended up at Mikes for two days….
(94) Played strip poker: Um... Yeah :Blush:
(95) Gotten beaten up: No
(97) Been picked on: Yes… for a very long time!
(98) Been on stage: Yes, it was fun!
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath: Not that I can remember!
(100) Slept outdoors: Yup…
(101) Thought about suicide: Yeah…. A long time ago
(102) Pulled an all-nighter: Lots and lots
(103) If yes, what is your record: Three days and I was so fucked by the end of it!
(105) Talked on the phone all night: Maybe not all night…. But a good four hours at least!
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex: Um…. Yeah… But it was all family…. And I suppose Mike as well…. You can’t do it all the time!
(107) Slept all day: Yes…. That was after the three all -nighter
(108) Killed someone: Nope but I know someone who has…
(109) Made out with a stranger: -Looks ashamed- Yeah….
(110) Had sex with a stranger: No… I nearly did once…. But that’s a long story for another time
(111) Thought you're going crazy: Most definitely…
(112) Kissed the same sex: Yup….
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex: Not that I can think of… so no.
(114) Been betrayed: Not really… again lucky in that respect
(115) Had a dream that came true: Yeah…. I seem to suffer from deja-vu a lot!
(116) Broken the law: Yeah…. But it was a setup… (Police checky thingy for under age selling and shit)
(117) Met a famous person: One or two
(118) Have you ever killed an animal by accident: -Looks ill- No
(146) Stolen anything: yeah… but it was more of a borrowed thing –Laughs-
(147) Been on radio/TV.: Nah… not really… Been in the local paper and In a games mag but that’s about it. And as Jo said the Murderdolls thing…. Which if we are is uber!
(148) Been in a mosh-pit: One…. The evil Soil one… which was a total riot and something I so wanna do again!
(149) Had a nervous breakdown: Nearly had one few weeks ago… ugh not going there… I was crying for like five hours straight!
(150) Considered religious vocation: Nope….
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance: Not yet…
(152) Bungee jumped: No, But hell yeah I want too
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back: yeah…. Creepy one about being chased…. Used to scare the shite outta me.
CLOTHES and other fashion
(154) Shoe brand: None… just a crappy pair of trainers I got for a fiver that are ridiculously comfy.
(155) Brand of clothing: I don't think matalan counts does it…. Not really into labels and shit.
(156) Cologne/perfume: Um… I like the ‘Charlie’ stuff it’s nice.
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work: Pair of jeans, jumper/ Tshirt.
(159) Wear hats: Not really only the uber Jack one Jo got for me.
(161) Wear make-up: Nope…. Even when I go out I only use a little eye liner and some lipstick.
(162) Favorite place to shop: Um… I don’t like shopping unless it’s for games/ books/ art stuff. But I like quiggins… it’s uber.
(163) Favorite article of clothing: My jeans, just love em… oh and my whizzy tortoise top…
(164) Are you trendy: Don’t care if I am or not.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school: I’m saying yeah…. It was just so much easier to organise… and ours wasn’t all that bad.
(166) Believe in life on other planets: Yeah… but not all the stuff that people are expecting
(167) Miracles: Wish they were real…..
(168) Astrology: I am very into it… It’s fascinating….
(169) Magic: again wish it was….
(170) God: higher power perhaps…
(171) Satan: Nah….
(172) Santa: He’s not real… –Shiny eyes- Kidding, kidding… I know the truth!
(173) Ghosts: Yup…
(174) Luck: I suppose so…. People often comment that I’m lucky which is crap!
(175) Love at first sight: Not as such…. I believe there is something there but it needs time to develop.
(176) Yin and Yang: Yes….
(177) Witches: Nah… but it’s still fun to use witchy stories to scare the hell out of your little cousins.
(178) Easter bunny: no…
(179) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever: I do whole heartedly
(180) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow: -Laughs- If only… I’d be in Japan now otherwise
(181) Do you wish on stars: Did when I was little…
LOVE, and all that
(182) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title: Um… not really…. It’s not exactly the scariest thing…. I’m open about my life when I chose to be
(183) Do you remember your first love: still with him…. And intend to be for a long time to come
(184) Still love him/her: Yes.. a lot!
(185) Do you consider love a mistake: It can sometimes be one… especially when it blinds you to everything that’s going on around you. But it’s a wonderful thing!
(186) What do you find romantic: I dunno I suppose I like the little stuff, compliments… random gestures. E.G: Valentines last year… Mike had barely any moolah and so he bought a load of cheap little candles and wrote will you be my valentine in them and lit it. So sweet! It almost set his flat on fire though.
(187) Turn-on: Just him… the way he makes me laugh, is just so damned cute and has the nicest ass going…
(188) Turn-off: Can’t think of any….. except that he’s always bloody horny!
(189) Do you base your judgement on looks alone: Not at all…. That’s very shallow. I’m not saying they don’t count but it shouldn’t be the only thing you look for. What’s the point of having some gorgeous person if you can’t hold a coherent conversation with them.
(200) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel: I’d probably blush a lot and try and be nice about it, letting him down softly
(201) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind": Haven’t really experienced it so I can’t comment… But I suppose a blind date could be fun
(202) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out: Huh… that’s the most bullshitty question we’ve had so far… Guys ask girls out when they want to and vice versa… enough said.
(203) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive: No, because you can’t do that…. Shallow as it sounds it's usually looks that attract you to a person first and personality later…
(204) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking: I don’t know… personally I don’t think it… but as long as Mike does that’s all that matters
(205) What is best about the opposite sex: Hmm…. The fact that they’re so different to us? Nah… I can’t pinpoint whats the best thing.
(206) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex: Excessive horniness… a gift and a curse sometimes…. Um… body hair… I like a little but not to much. Macho egos- so irritating, luckly don’t suffer from that one though.
(207) What's the last present someone gave you: A manga book that I really wanted, and a new game for my PS2
(208) Are you in love: Utterly whipped and loving every minute!
(209) Do you consider your significant other hot: Hell yeah!
(210) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk: Nothing… happy where I am thanks!
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(211) That haunted you: Creepy guy from shop, -Shudders- He’s sooo stalking me!
(212) You wanted to kill: Um…. Mike’s boss Jim for interrupting certain activities…
(213) That you laughed at: Mike…. Making stupid comments about chicken dippers.
(214) That laughed at you: Mike… for reason I’m not divulging…
(215) That turned you on: See above!
(216) You went shopping with: Mum and S.J
(217) That broke your heart: Jay…. Long story…
(218) To disappoint you: No one really…..
(219) To ask you out: Um… some Irish guy in Liverpool….
(220) To make you cry: No one…. I made myself cry… Was feeling frustrated and upset.
(221) To brighten up your day: Mike, Jo or S.J… they seem to cheer me up when I’m down
(222) That you thought about: Jo
(223) You saw a movie with: DVD wise: Jo- Meet the fockers, Cinema wise: Jo- Prisoner of Azkaban
(224) You talked to on the phone: Taxi Guy!
(225) You talked to through IM: Don’t have it god damnit!
(226) You saw: S.J
(227) You lost: -Blinks-
(229) You thought was completely insane: Me…
(230) You wanted to be: Jo… coz she gets to mooch!
(231) You told off: Mike… he was being naughty!
(232) You trusted: Jo, Mike and Nattie
(233) You turned down: Jo…. Over coming to Emma’s
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
(234) Smiled: Three seconds ago
(235) Laughed: About ten minutes ago
(236) Cried: Um.. a while ago
(237) Bought something: Yesterday
(238) Danced: Last night
(239) Were sarcastic: About ten minutes ago
(240) Hugged someone: yesterday
(241) Talked to an ex: Don’t have any…
(242) Watched your fave movie: Have to many to make that one doable
(243) Had a nightmare: Um… a few weeks ago… don’t wanna remember it… it was horrible
(245) Talked on the phone: Um...
(246) Listened to the radio: Earlier today
(247) Watched TV: This afternoon. (I love My Pocoyo)
(248) Went out: Last night.
(249) Helped someone: Um...
(250) Were mean: … _ Can’t remember
(251) Sang: Yesterday..
(252) Saw a movie in a theater: November…. Last year!
(253) Said "I love you": To Mikus yesterday… and my family…
(254) Missed someone: Now…. Jo, Mikus, Nattie
(255) Fought with a family member: New year
(256) Fought with a friend: Ages…
(257) Had a serious conversation: My conversations are never serious!
(258) Got drunk: Yesterday... Ugh suffered this morning.
(259) Had sex:
10 songs you love
x Laura- Scissor sisters
x Micheal- Franz Ferdinand
x Golden age of grotesque- M. Manson
x Boulevard of Broken Dreams- green day.
x Sexecution- Gwar
x Ai – Excel Saga
x V- Random classical piece on random dance-mat game I have.
x Toy Soldiers- Eminem
x The cow and Rice song- Ultimate muscle.
x Clockwork- another random classical piece from aforementioned Dance-mat game.
9 things that make you smile
x Mike aka Mikus aka My biange
x Excel saga
x Fast show
x Mike’s Smiling dog postcard
x Evil Doctor Pie
x Mine and Jo’s absurdly long private joke list
x SMAELL and Johnny E… ah such fun!
x All my crazy friends.
8 things you wear daily
x Trainers.. now falling apart
x Jeans- although NOT the same pair.
x Bra… for support
x L. Necklace from voirrey
x Spar tabard (Well almost daily)
x Um…. Can’t think of anything
x None here either…
7 things that annoy you
x When people break their word
x Spots- ARGH!
x People who brag and belittle people
x People who tell you that you need to lose weight! and have to be stick thin!
x Guys who don't take no for an answer
6 things you are looking forward to
x Jo’s birthday…. Yay drinking game
x St. Patricks day…. Being half Irish has some advantages!
x If and when I get my ass to Japan!
x Hex night with Jo which we have to sort out
x Going to bed… mmm comfy!
x um.. getting cash of my boss to blow in worlds apart!
5 things you are scared of
x Losing my friends/ loved ones…
x Going to Uni… I’m terrified…
x Getting so drunk I do something stupid like sleep with someone…
x The evil mould that’s beginning to grow on the glasses in my room.
4 people you talk to daily
x Jo…. When I can
x Um… the little voice inside my head.
3 foods you could live off of
x Chicken dippers
x Pasta n sauce. Me= Pasta fiend
2 unforgettable moments
x The first time Jo said she was my best friend/The InsanePhysics lesson.
x My 18th B.day, finding out Mikus liked me
1 person you could spend the rest of your life with
x Michael John Anderson…(Mikus or ‘Mr’ Anderson in the creepy Agent smith voice….) The love of my life! Cheesy as it sounds… he’s just so great to be around… he’s always got some wise crack to make you laugh but also looks out for me when I’m feeling down. Any man who will willingly sit with his hormonal crying girlfriend for two hours is definitely a keeper!
So there you have the weirdness that is me! Oh and Jo/ anyone I know personally if any of the info off this EVER see certain prying eyes you will be losing appendeges!