Poll: If I offered to write a fic add-on for any one of my stories in exchange for a logo or titles, would you be interested? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Ronin Warriors, Animorphs, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Gundam Wing/AC, Final Fantasy VII, Transformers, X-overs, and X-Men.
Dragon nut, fox lover, mythos buff and artist. Reach for the straitjackets if you dare!
General stuffs: Working many jobs and running an online shop. Love to tinker, love to write, just lemme work with my hands and I'm a happy girl.
If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon.
Update: 4/10/12 Yeeeeeah, life bit in the bum. Hard. Trying to get back up to speed. Encouragement in the reviews helps the muse come out of hiding.
Favorite Fandoms: Gundam Wing, Harry Potter, Naruto, Lord of the Rings (though I really should read the books), Anita Blake, Smallville, Ronin Warriors, Animorphs, Final Fantasy VII (dang you Mouse!) umm, that's all I can think of for now.
Favorite Characters (in no particular order): Harry Potter, Hatake Kakashi, Umino Iruka, Remus Lupin, Erestor, Sirius Black, Uzumaki Naruto, Hyugga Hinata, Hyugga Neji, Subaku no Gaara, Chang Wufei, Trowa Barton, Xander Harris, Cloud Strife, Vincent Valentine, Reno... more will probably get added to this later. ;)
Likes: Crossovers, well written stories, people who take a chance and try something new, nociolla (hazelnut gelati YUM)
Dislikes: Bigots, harsh criticism, morons
Working on a few things at present. Time will see if they make it up or not. Criticism is welcome if it's constructive. Blatant flamers will be tossed to the dragon to be roasted, even if he's not supposed to have junk food.
Here's what I've written and some reasoning why I wrote it. Keep in mind, I never claimed my reasoning made sense.
Too Late: Sometimes it really is too late when you finally realize something.
A Touch of Warmth: If you've ever lost someone, sometimes all it takes it the right touch to make things a little better.
Fuse: Honestly, I had a bad day and dealt with bigots. Used the same rant too.
I Wish (I Could): It just needed to be written.
(The) Long Road Home: This has been niggling me for a while and I think I finally got it to work.
As the Crow Flies: Muse smacked me.
Chaos Courting: WHY are there no fics with this pairing!? 2008 Genesis Awards nominee!
Where the Wild Things Are: I blame lynsey-schadegg for this plot bunny!
Author's Note: If your review isn't conductive to improvement or is just plain snotty, don't waste the energy to write it. The flame-eatting dragon is fat enough, thanks.
CHALLENGES: Challenges for those looking for plot bunnies! You get an idea and want to write, let me know so I can link to it!
1) Naruto/Gundam Wing: Duo is the reincarnation of the Yondaime Hokage. The Rookie 9 plus teams Suna and Gai get blasted to their future/time. What happens? Slash or hetero pairings are up to you!
2) Naruto/Harry Potter: The war is over and the Light has won. Rather than deal with crowds and fame Harry slips away from the wizarding world and becomes a wanderer, learning as he travels and helping when he can. But what if Fate isn't done with him just yet? Pairings as you decide, bonus points for an unusual pairing, ie Harry-Shino, Harry-Iruka, etc.
3) Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel/Harry Potter: During Harry's wanderings he comes across a rather odd lot in LA and helps inspire someone to get back on track. Set after the Hellmouth closes, don't know specific series stuffs, sorry. Pairings, if any, are up to you!
4) Final Fantasy VII/Harry Potter: A grown Harry Potter survives the war, never aging. Will he take the offer of a fresh start in a new world? Pairings at your discretion.
5) Final Fantasy VII: Chaos wants Cloud. What does Cloud have to say about this?
More to come. I promise.
Unsafe External Link