Author has written 8 stories for X-Men, Naruto, Fairy Tail, and Rosario + Vampire.
June 28th, 2013:
Meanderings of a Maverick Muse - This is where insights into my fics, review responses, etc. will be posted so that I don't clog up my chapters with Author's Notes all the time. It's (still sort of) brand-spankin' new, so if you are a follower of me in general, feel free to check it out. I may post snippets of chapters on there from time to time so that people do know I'm working on stuff. It should help keep me motivated as well.
I may also post thoughts about new fanfics I have ideas to work on.
- Corpse Parade: Complete. Complete crap, I mean. Anyone can tell it's easily my first thing I ever wrote and uploaded.
- Living the Dream: Meh. Dead. My interest in anything X-Men comes and goes too much, because Marvel can't follow a storyline to save its life.
- Whirlpool Country: ...
- Hindsight:Foresight: ...
- Experiments in Empathy: ...
- Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail: Lots of people asking me about adopting it. We'll see if any of them are any good...
- Rewritten: Complete
- Of Vampires and Foxes: -Probably- going to restart this as more than just a RV cross.
Myself: Because I feel obligated to post a little something... male in my 30's from Washington DC. I'm a sucker for any fic that has good action/adventure/comedy combination in any way, and I even enjoy romance aspects so long as they aren't completely angst-filled or take up the entire fic with mushy crap.
It's been a while since I've updated this, so I'll have to come back and work on it later.
For Harry Potter... I've got a thing for Wrong Boy-Who-Lived fics (I must be weird) and pretty much most fics that have a Harry and Daphne pairing.