Author has written 25 stories for Howl's Moving Castle, X-overs, Tsubasa Chronicle, Meet the Robinsons, D N Angel, Tactics, Fruits Basket, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Torchwood, Lord of the Rings, and Ponyo/崖の上のポニョ.
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
Reasons I Ship KuroFai:
1. Symbolism~ In the manga, Kurogane is associated with the dragon. Ginryuu, his sword has a dragon on it. His Kudan in Hanshin was a dragon. Fai is associated with the phoenix. His tattoo he gave to Yuko was of a phoenix, and his Kudan in Hanshin was a phoenix like creature as well.
In Chinese and Japanese mythology, the phoenix and dragon form a pair of yin/yang complimenting opposites. They specifically represent long and happy marriage.
2. Fai's cloth's in Nihon~ In Kurogane’s Japan, you might have noticed that Fai’s clothes are a bit different from the rest of the male characters. Do a little research, and you will find out that Fai was not, in fact, in men’s clothes at all. Rather he is depicted in a Furisode, a Japanese Kimono only ever worn by women. It is specifically worn by young women who have become or marriage.
3. Fai's eyes~ I am not referring to Tokyo, or to the recent events in Clow.
4. Fai's nicknames~ Fai admits to Yuko that he always meant to call Kurogane by his name, but it was just so fun to call him nicknames. He switches to Kurogane because he can't forgive him, if he did they would get even closer. So, it seems Fai was teasing and flirting from day one.
5. CLAMP's history~ I mean, these are the women who brought us Tokyo Babylon, X 1999, and Legal Drug. Enough said!
6. Tsubasa Character Guide~ There is a page in the Tsubasa Character Guide (will do my best to find a link) in which Mokona asks Fai for advice on how to win Kurogane's love! Fai quickly answers that you should try things like: give him a big kiss to wake him up in the morning, and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. Keep in mind, this is the official character guide.
7. All those splash pages~ Seriously, this is a bit more circumstantial than the others, but the splash pages have several interesting points. Like the text on those that feature only Kurogane and Fai, things about there being bond between them, or linking their swords forever. Or all the KuroFai splash pages in general. Another point, Fai and Sakura's clothing often matches. This might sound odd, but hear me out. Pick a given splash page that features all four of them, end there will probably be similarities between Sakura and Fai's clothing and Kurogane and Syaorans clothing. There are also a few more instances of Fai in Furisode sleeves. My point? While not exactly KuroFai, it does seem that CLAMP is establishing the 'boys' and the 'girls'. And I am quite sure that four Japanese woman aren't accidentally dressing Fai in Japanese women's cloth's.
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...