Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, Final Fantasy VII, and Glee.
I USED TO BE NAOKI-ONEE
I've started a new story. The awesomeness of it? I don't have to make up plot- the show can do it for me. The show you ask? Glee of course. I ship Artina like Burning, but it bothered me that nobody had tried to make something from Tina's POV (that didn't paint her as some sort of horrible person), so I did. It's broken up into acts and scenes. Every chapter is an act is an episode or two, and every act has two scenes- one mainly over Artie, one mainly over Mike.
I'll be probably doing a Kurt peice next.
Other interesting things: ~I will not, repeat WILL NOT, do a lemon at any time for any reason whatsoever. Not that I have anything against them but I just can't, won't and don't write them. Stories can be good without the sex and drugs. Rock n' Roll is still a good thing.
The TRUTH! (Also known as copy-and-paste-it's)
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, divorce is still illegal and your daddy still chooses who you have to have kids with.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America and all others will be hunted down and burned.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
I am a Wicked fan because:
I am WONDERFUL,
I am POPULAR,
I have DANCED THROUGH LIFE,
I have DEFIED GRAVITY,
I know Wicked is FOR GOOD,
I have dreamed of just THE WIZARD AND I,
I have attended DEAR OLD SHIZ,
I have become THAT GIRL,
I have asked WHAT IS THIS FEELING,
I have spent ONE SHORT DAY in the emerald city,
I know that NO GOOD DEED goes unpunished,
I know that AS LONG AS YOUR MINE, I'll be fine,
I believe that SOME ONE MOURNS THE WICKED,
I know what SOMETHING BAD was,
I know the SENTIMENTAL MAN,
I have said THANK GOODNESS,
I tried to stop the MARCH OF THE THE WITCH HUNTERS,
I was there for the FINALE!
Universal Disclaimer: If I actually own something, believe me I'll let you know, besides the plot(usually). Otherwise, assume that everything I write about is owned by someone else. Entienden?