Poll: Which Danny Phantom story should I work on next? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Naruto, Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro, Misc. Books, Dragon Age, Pokémon, and Danny Phantom.
My AO3 Account is up and running guys! I use the pen name CabbitAndTheWeasel.
Most of my more recent stories are up, ones from 2015-16. But, I will always updated here on FF first before posting anything on AO3.
Scream Your Heart Out: (Irregular Updates)
Summary: Hinata was just a little curious as to why her cousin would sneak out late in the night. She decides to follow him one time and is thrown into the world of music and friendships that would help her get over one little problem: her stutter.
As Hinata grows comfortable around her new group of talented friends she is torn between the fluttering feeling sweet Ryou gives her when they are near and the heart pounding, knot in the throat feeling the spontaneous Naruto gives her. An innocent relationship soon starts but why does Naruto seem to be hiding something from her? Some times when he looks at her she feels like it isn't her he's staring at...but someone else.
Schedule: Working on and off, at least 20 or so chapters is the goal length
The Power of Three Journies:(Once a Week)
Summary: Sakura wants to grow independent, Sasuke wants to prove himself, Naruto wants to be different. Three strangers with three entirely different goals pulled together by their love of Pokemon...and very clumsy training methods.
Sakura is out on a soul searching journey, she doesn't want to show her worth through shiny badges or ribbons. She just wants a chance to grow along her dear Budew. Sasuke's cold exterior, when she first meets him in the the forest, ruffles her feathers. Naruto, on the other hand, annoys her to no end but finds he is a joy to be around. Though it was a spur of the moment to decide to travel with them she soon realizes she wouldn't have it any other way.
Naruto, a Champions' son. He is tired of being compared to the father he looks up to. Naruto wants to become a trainer not because people expect him to be like his dad, but so he can do things his way. He wants to find his own way to become a Champion and become someone that can't even compare to his dad. Meeting Sasuke was hate at first sight as he blames him for getting in his way. With Sakura, he becomes something of a beckon of light to always cheer her up. They become a valuable rival and loving friend the more he gets to know them.
Sasuke just wants to get the acknowledgment of his father he deserves. He was the top of his class in the Konoha Pokemon Academy, he knows what to do in a battle. Yet, why can't his father stop talking of his older brother Itachi for once minute and notice him? He was just as good as him. He'll prove it too by beating him in a Gym Challenge. But his run in with Sakura makes him realize there is more than proving himself to others. Then there's Naruto, they were so similar yet so different. It would take his bond with Sakura and Naruto to make the most important decision of his life...even if it meant earning their scorn.
Prolugue: Chapters 1-3
Origin of Aria (Once a Week)
Rated: T may change to M for later scenes
Pairing: Aria Surana/Zevran
Summary: Magic is a curse, a blight upon humanity with an ever present cloud over the hills and mountains of Ferelden. The Chant teaches the common folk and the nobles that there is nothing more sinister than a mage without her gilded cage and Templar tourniquets. And then there was Aria. She was small and she is of the lowest tier society could offer, an elvhen with the arcane in her spirit. She will shake Ferelden's people as a wanted woman of a dying Order. And she will save them all.
Schedule: Will work on periodically
*Arcs may be subjects of change in the future*
Chapters 1-10: To War
Chapters 11-15: The Start of an Epic
Chapters 16-??: Ashes to Ashes
Chapters ??-??: Na'in Abelas Elgar'Fan
Chapters ??-??: Tower of the Unworthy
Unexpected Situations: (COMPLETED)
Romance/Humor/Drama/WTF ever I want
Pairings: Mostly Danny/Dash, one sided Dash/Danny, some mentions of Danny/Sam for drama and angst
Summary: (One shot collection) Danny and Dash find themselves in a lot of sexually awkward situations. Some of which totally were not Danny's fault...Dash just can't keep it in his pants for the life of him. So, they just learn to deal with it.
Imaginary Friend May possibly re-due and re upload
Summary: Yako is at her fathers funeral when she meets the man who will forever change her life, her imaginary friend Nogami Neuro.
Schedule: I have no damn clue
Fan Fiction tropes I hate
- Sakura being depicted as a damsel in distress
- Sakura being shipped with everyone and their mother
- Itachi being a total cliché ass-hat
- Sasuke being rapey...
- Orochimaru, Kabuto, or any Akastuki being rapey...just stop. please. Have some class and basic understanding of their characters. (Hidan i understand though)
- Sakura having a kekkei genkai (did i spell that right?)
- A slutty Karin. Bro, she wasn't really slutty in the comics, why are you making her act as such. If anything she was more like a little boys first teenage girl baby sitter who liked to hit on him...pffft, ok, that sounded wrong even as i write it...lol
- There are not enough SaixIno fic. I NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COUPLE BECAME CANON!!!
- Not enough NejixTenten fics that I like.
- The last two aren't really tropes...more like things that need to be remedied.
- A slutty, bitchy Ino
Danny Phantom Fiction:
- Dash, Paulina, Valerie and the rest of their posse depicted as stereotypical personality traits.
- Danny being overly weak and vulnerable for no obvious reason
- Fenton family torture porn or child abuse (mild neglect maybe, but never anything worse)...What the fuck is with making his parents cut off his body parts?!
- It's Pitch Pearl if Danny F. is paired with DANNY Phantom.
- It's Haunted Past if Danny F. is paired with DAN Phantom
- Yes. There is a difference.
- Revelations that are too soon
- Making Danny's parents hate ghosts and think they are all evil for no real reason except because they said so.
- Sam trying to cause someone physical harm in a jealous rage because Danny doesn't 'love' her. She's loves Danny too much to do something like that...too much Goth indifference too.
- Tucker, Sam, or Jazz ever betraying Danny to the point he is physically hurt. That is not in their character. Sure, maybe blurting his secret to his parents in his time of need, but never out of spite or hate. Likewise they would never be the ones to abuse him.
- Who the fuck decided crossing Sailor Moon and Danny Phantom was a good idea? Not a pet peev...just inanely curious
- Mpreg...Just...My Goddess why would you do that?
- Danny falling for or having a 'long lost sibling' relationship with an OC
- There being more than the original Halfa Trio
Fan Fictions in general:
- Marry Sue's
- OC characters being the main characters in fics about known fandoms. Personally, if you want your OC in a fandom already supplied with canon, just make them an important side character or make an original story.
- When someone ends a sentence.
But instead of continuing the paragraph properly like you should.
They hit the enter key and start a new paragraph.
For every single sentence.
- A story that is literally just dialogue (no way to know whats going on or where they are or who 'they' are...just...ugh)
- Romance that forms too quickly.
- Secrets that are revealed far too quickly
- Stereotypical characters and personality traits
- Plot holes because of bad writing and not open ended stories
- No real form or substance to the stories
- Author notes that are longer than the actual chapter
- Flamers who accuse others of plagiarism without any proof brought to the accused.
- Fuck you tragedy genre!
- Rape, noncon, or any sort of violent act done or described and only there for plot purposes or to make things happen. Have some respect people. If you're going to use touchy subject material use it in a tasteful manor and make sure you can write in a way that helps the reader ease into it and go on the emotional roller coaster you have decided to take them on.
Personally, there has only ever been one fic that has broached this topic with enough class that I can read.
- Unnecessary torture porn
- People who cannot understand the difference in usage for:
For, Four, Fore
There, Their, They're
Through, Though, Thorough
Firstly does not sound well at all in any sentence...Or thirdly for that matter. Just because spell check says its a word doesn't mean it should be used. English class teaches you that.
Then, Than, Thou
- Summaries that do not match the actual story
- Summaries that give away everything
- Summaries that have any form or cliché catch: If you say 'will so and so ever find love???'. It's too damn obvious now that they will.
- People who need to pay more attention in their English class if they want to write stories...even for fun.
- When people write 'Line break' when there is literally a line break button when you edit your stories on FF.net. It's called Horizontal line...it's a singular, horizontal line icon...seriously.
Crossover things that I
Danny Phantom x Anything
- No, seriously, I've seen a DPxSailor Moon crossover in someones favs and it just does not compute
- When Danny's loved ones ARE ALWAYS DEAD
- Too much use of the TUE trope
- Too much angst to the point Danny is just a whinny, blubbering mess
- Cliché insanity calls for Danny (it just doesn't fit him character wise)
- Danny running away because his friends and family 'betray' him and then he meets with so and so from whatsthatplace.
- Unreasonably mean attitudes towards Danny (I get for the most part why some would write characters as suspicious towards him, but only if there is a legit characteristically accurate reason behind it)
- Danny being the long lost brother of Harry Potter, Dick Grayson, or any other black haired or blue eyed crossover character when canonically it cannot happen.
- Danny magically turning into a girl...I just...I can't...No. For both DP lists
Naruto x Anything (but i've only ever actually read NaruxPoke):
- Have yet to actually read a NxHP crossover because thats crossing some serious inter-dimensional country time lines.
- NxPoke crossovers where Sakura is always a coordinator.
- Trio collection cliché pokemon that don't really fit into their personalities or things that personify them...GOD DAMN THAT TREEKO!
- Not fond of the the two canon's characters intermingling. More interested in a Naruto world built around pokemon and their own region
- Again, characters being relaed to other characters that cannot happen when its already proven they only have X amount of siblings
If you ever want to see some art
Just look up CreepyBlossom