Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Sandman, Leverage, and Naruto.
a. Your frustratedfruitloop is defined by the following variables:
The X-chromosome. Too much math. Not enough literature. Crossovers. Science fiction. Fantasy. Kpop. Anime. Manga.
b. What you may expect from your frustratedfruitloop:
Numerous changes in profile. Acads over fanfiction. A drive to finish every WIP churned out. Long update times.
c. The free time your frustratedfruitloop has at the moment:
is used to stress over thesis. Thesis. Thesis. It's almost over. I can go back to writing afterwards. Hopefully.
d. Your frustratedfruitloop is currently thinking about:
- Sequel to In Unlikeliest Places. Years later, Harry Potter, now an Auror, is sent to Konohagakure no Sato to inform the Hokage that Lord Voldemort has set his sights on their village. The entire village seems to be housing a secret, and no one is willing to talk. But the questions all center on an odd group of teenagers and their instructor, Uzumaki Naruto.
- An HP/Naruto trilogy:
- Ripple. Prophecies are tricky things, never meant to be trifled with. Too bad Orochimaru missed the memo. AU-DH, pre-Chuunin Exam.
- A Leaf Falls. George Weasley is probably the best man to ask regarding the events of three years past, but even he cannot tell you how it had gone so, so wrong.
- Spiral. Team Seven is broken. The wizarding world and Konoha face a war, amidst many internal struggles. Harry Potter has disappeared. And from the darkness rises the red dawn.
- House of Cards. HP/Naruto. Sequel to In the Company of Secrets.
- Rewind. CCS. Sakura is sixteen when she stumbles upon her father's basement library and opens the Book of Clow. AU.
e. Advice from your frustratedfruitloop:
For the aspiring writers: I can't possibly stress this enough: Love your characters, explore your world, have a fresh outlook. Unlike the real world, recycling is toxic. Don’t worry, originality will come.
For the readers: Writers live on feedback. We want to know if what we wrote made an impact or made sense, if we did things wrong and how we did it wrong and how we can possibly correct those mistakes, if you enjoyed the story and what you enjoyed about it so we can replicate it next time, etc. After all that, I think praise is pretty much secondary.
f. Random quote from your frustratedfruitloop:
"Beauty decays, but ugliness does not." - some psychology professor
g. Your frustratedfruitloop has recently enjoyed the following shows:
- LEVERAGE, OMG, LEVERAGE. It owns my soul now.
- Game of Thrones
In Unlikeliest Places
Naruto reading the Daily Prophet (with bunny slippers) (scene taken from Chapter 3)
-- by charredfeathers (who rocks. Thank you!)
In Unlikeliest Places comic (to be updated weekly)
-- by rowergal (who also rocks. Be a dear and take a look and comment. :) )