Author has written 14 stories for Naruto, RWBY, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Kingdom Hearts, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World, and My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア.
Hi this is Nanashi here! I'm just a normal person who wants to make their own story!
Fave anime/manga: ALOT examples: Naruto, One Piece, Reborn and so on...
Thanks to my Beta, I now have a Discord server. If you would like to talk to me (or go insane) here is the code: ttCz9DZ. Hope to hear from all you wonderful people there! I also have another story called A Grimm Chance Check it out if you like Naruto and RWBY crossovers!
A good story isn't good because of how much response it gets. It isn't good because of how many people read it or even the fame it gains. The story could be famous, could be the most read, and even have so much response it is baffling, but that doesn't make it good. What makes a story good is the feeling it brings to the people that read it. What makes the story good is the emotion that the reader feels, the emotion that the writer is trying to evoke. When the reader and writer form a connection, that is when a story shines. When the reader puts the reality of their life on hold and the life of the characters takes precedence, then not only is the story a good story; it becomes a great story.
Update 1/30/17: Hello all! So it's been awhile since I've gone on my profile. Lot's of new things happened! Made a story called Punch the Limit and Well the Happened. Both really fun to do, check them out! I am still working on Behold the Mimic, but I am rereading it to see if I need to rewrite anything. If anyone wants to make suggestions Review or PM. Mundus Specialis is on a hiatus until I reread Negima! Sorry all unless someone wants work with me on that. Breaker of Truth has been redone and is now called Breaker of Truth: Fantasy Killer. I'm also working on a story titled Blood-line and I am really feeling good about this one. Still working on Key Through the Heart: Rebirth and I now have somewhat of a story line.
Working on a story now called Behold the Mimic, Breaker of Truth and my new one Mundus Specialas: Ninja no Mahou! I am now the continuer of the story Key Through the Heart, now titled Key Through the Heart: Rebirth!
If someone can make the Pactio card here is the website to get the card maker. Just make sure you give credit to yelsha42 and thomas999 who created the maker. I will also give you credit and your name will be put as Illustrator! Also maybe make some pictures for other fics?
Good luck to all! And thanks for reading peoples!
Great we now have a Naruko primary character in Naruto. I hope everyone who petitioned is happy because now I feel like even more people are going to make femNaruto stories. Just once I'd like it to be equal. I mean seriously why is it always femNaruto? It can't be femSas or femANYBODY ELSE! Its always NARUTO!! I have seen very little femSas stories. so little that I can count them on my hand. I have nothing against people's ideas because this site is built for freedom of expression, I guess I'm just ranting here. I feel like the only reason people make a femNaru story is to either make a Mary Sue or make Naruto relatable to the author but meh its fine. I'm just glad I finally got that out of my system. Carry on with your daily lives.
A person called Made to Order wrote out some very important rules when authors create OCs
1. Keep them very firmly in the "I can die whenever the hell the plot demands it" the category. These are not main characters. They don't get plot armour!
2. If the original main character is the One he/she stays the One. No OC may share the position ever. They are the One for a reason.
3. Major OC's must have reasons behind their existence and lack of appearances in canon. Remember what I said in the earlier chapters.
4. No OC's capable of doing anything and everything better than canon characters that have spent their entire lives mastering their work. No matter how scarily competent your OC is it should only be in 3-4 fields it takes decades to master something even for geniuses.
5. No more than one canon character may be romanced by a major OC.
6. This is not a license to vicariously live through your character and start a relationship with your favourite canon character. The romance should make sure to avoid all the problems I mentioned in the Romance chapters.
7. No using OC's to torpedo ships that you don't like.
8. Thou shall not use OC's to character bash. I cannot stress this enough.
9. Major OC's must be three dimensional characters
10. OC's should not be used to Deus ex Machina canon characters away from certain doom.
11. All characters require lives outside of the main character. Regardless of the main character being a canon character or OC.
12. When introducing OC's keep their entrance relatively low key. Like the way we meet people in real life.
13. OC's should be kept in character. An angelic being who is a saint and so much better than the cast in every respect and was abused as a child before growing up on the streets? Yeah not buying it.
14. OC's should fail as often as canon characters do. How much this is varies from series to series
15. OC's shall not be used to retcon the series into your version of how things should have gone. It's okay if working with an ongoing series and the author decided to kill your explanation for how things work fine. But if the series ended and you decide to use an OC to explain that the original explanation really was right than you've fucked up.
Umm common example pick any series with lots of homosexual subtexts but the characters still being heterosexual a lot of people will use OC's to fix this. Changing the main characters into the 'correct' orientation
16. OC's should not be used as plot devices.
17. Plot shall not revolve around one OC
18. Don't use your OC's just because you want more angst. You want angst? Use a natural disaster and kill a bunch of people.
19. OC's should be treated realistically. Is the OC an abusive son of a bitch? Have the canon characters/other OC's call him on it.
20. OC's should not be the center focus of the plot they can kick it off they can help end it but fanfiction is about the canon characters.
He or she was reviewing to a Fic that had the OC have the same abilities and personality as the main character so I guess they wanted to respond to that.