Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Previously EroEro-Kitsune, or EroKitsune...I forget.
-Updated: 1/14/08: I've mostly given up fanfiction for the most part nowadays, but I still read stories that are on my alert list. Art is my new thing now; I wonder how long that's going to last haha. I've made things for Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, D.Gray-man, Claymore, Fairy Tail, and Naruto. There's also some tech stuff and wallpapers.
If you want to see what I've made, feel free to check out my galleryor click my homepage link up there.
Alright, I've decided to do you guys a favor, here are my personal favorites, though most of them have Naruto as the main character. I think they're excellently written and exciting :) Almost all of them don't have Naruto/Hinata unless its in a harem and Sasuke isn't that great of a guy most of the time. Note that I hate the fangirls and the traitor with a passion, Hinata's OK depending on the writer. Some fics I'll say the pairings, some not, but pairings I do say are usually the main one. By the way, NONE OF THESE ARE YAOI K? I'm straight, a guy, and that should reason enough. And yeah...if I misspell any of the author names...my bad. PM me if you want me to change it, otherwise...forget about it.
AnkoSupaFan -- The Story Of Naruto Mitarashi -- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3311623/1/
Age: 16, High school Junior
Nationality: Asian (so my hairs black...duh...though some hairs are a dark brown from all the time I spend in the sun)
Height: About 5'6" - 5'7", not ugly or hot, just...average I guess you could say.
Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin (fluent, I can read some, can write, but I hate it), Spanish (bah, I know some Spanish, not
Food: Uhh...just about anything that doesn't look TOO gross, I abhor bitter vegetables too. But, I'm a Lemon Iced Tea, Iced Green Tea, SoBe, Boba Milk Tea, and Jamba Juice freak! drools I have a fast metabolism and I exercise everyday by riding my bike to summer school and whatnot or tennis so its all good. Btw...Boba = Pwnz.
Occupation: Geek? Student at a high school. Kinda...not that much...considering just about everyone in my grade are overachievers. I'm
Country: United States, CA, just TRY to find me...bwahahaha! One out of millions of people, good luck. Not that you'll need it since I
Motto: "Go away" That's just what I say to people or I just stare at them until they get weirded out and go away.
Hobbies: Can't really say I actually have anyhobbies, but here are the things I generally do. Fanfiction, Tennis, Biking, Relaxing with
Personality: I generally have my eyes half closed. I really am bored though. Even when I play tennis or ride my bike I'm still that bored. In
Stuff I like:
Anime: Ah! My Goddess. Bleach, Claymore, D.Gray-man, Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, Naruto, Shaman King,
Manga: Bleach, Claymore, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, Naruto, One Piece, Shaman King
Movies: All the HP movies , just about any movie based off of comic books even though I don't read comics unless you count manga..., Naruto movies hehehe the first one is my favorite, Ah! My Goddess the Movie , Bleach: Memories of Nobody, Pirates of the
6 Tips For Avoiding Shitty Fanfiction:
1) Unless you like reading oneshots, set the story filter to All ratings and 5k+ words. Adjust words to however much you prefer. A lot of the shitty stories are short.
2) Check the title, if it says something like High School, Chat, Invitation, something religious, Hearts, Bedtime, Stories, Obsession, Possession, or something that generally sounds stupid, don't even bother reading the summary.
3) Check the author name, if it has the name of a character you hate, something stupid, avoid it.
4) Read the summary, it gives you an idea of the author's writing, plot, main chars, romance. If it gives you an idea of the plot and it sounds stupid, it probably is. Ya don't like it, don't click it.
5) These tips are for people that generally share my views. If it says any boy character with another, yaoi, boy on boy, mxm, mpreg, incest, shounen-ai, keep away, I am NOT kidding. This goes the same for pairings that you hate too. Tips 2-5 take me around 5 seconds to do.
6) If you've gone through all of those, then try reading a bit of the story. Some stories don't say its Yaoi until you go inside. If the writing is stupid and doesn't make sense, hit the Back button or press Backspace.
If you liked this and want to spread the help, copy the stuff above to your profile. Btw, if you didn't see it in up there, this is mostly for this category of people, straight, prefer stories that make sense, hate yaoi, crappy fics, and the lot. I apologize in advance if this has offended anyone.
Unsafe External Link