"She fooled all of her friends into thinking she's so strong,
but she still sleeps with her light on,
and she acts like
It's all right on, as she smiles again her mother lies there sick with cancer,
and her friends don't understand her,
she's a question without answers,
who feels like falling apart.
She knows, she's so much more than worthless,
but she needs to find her purpose,
she wonders what she did to deserve this"
- Thousand Foot Krutch : This is call
Fave Music: Rock, hard Rock, don't mind pop.
Silhouettes- Smile Empty Soul
We’re all to blame-sum 41
Stabilo- Flawd Design
Boys like Girls
Sharada- Sky Sweetnam
Storybook of the year
3 days grace
"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defence." Mark Overby.
My Multiple Intelligences:
- Body/kinesthetic: Learns through physical movement and body wisdom; has a sense of knowing through body memory.
- Intrapersonal: Enjoys and learns; through social comunication.
- Existentian: Is concerned with ultimate life issues- Love, death, philosophy. Learns in contest with meaning.
- Musical/ rhythmic- Recognizes tonal patterns and emvironmental sounds; leanrs through rhyme, rhythem and repition.
From the bottom of my heart
I wish everybody a good life
Something to Cherish and remember forever
Alwasy learning and yeraning for more friends
Don't get wasted and take drugs
because then you will ruin this heart of gold,
Something that was given to you for a purpose
Don't kill it.
--Been Warned, And loved