Author has written 2 stories for Calvin & Hobbes, Frozen, and Tangled.
Sorry folks, this account is hella dead. But I'll leave the stories up for anyone who wants them!
My lovely icon image belongs to Ahmet Coka.
JUST AN EXPRESSION:
06-28-14: This fic isn't dead. I will return before the end of the summer. YOUR REVIEWS HAVE BEEN HEARD.
02-13-14: Well. I'm over a month behind on updates. Sorry kids, I also have to write stories that will someday make me money . . . in addition to wrapping myself protectively around fun, romantic fandoms. SIGH. Never grow up.
KILL THE CLICHE:
This is fic is on TEMPORARY hiatus (as of Janurary 2014).
1. I am busy. I have a full time job at a children's magazine, and I'm doing edits for my debut novel, in addition to a freelance ghostwriting gig.
2. I'm so happy you seem to like Kill the Cliche but sometimes I look at it and cringe at all the writing flaws it contains. I feel like I need to rewrite before I can move forward.
3. I started Kill the Cliche with no inkling of what was going to happen or where I was going. Hence, I have written myself right in front of a wall. Part of the issue is I simply don't know what to do.
The Good News:
1. I am an inherent finisher. Sometimes it takes me along time, but NO LYING, I've never started a writing project that I didn't (eventually) finish.
2. Despite my subpar writing skills, I really like this story, because I really like Calvin and Hobbes. I want to continue it. And to also have it not suck (too much).
3. I'm a sucker for awesome reviewers. I don't know if it's just the Calvin and Hobbes fandom or what, but I only ever get compliments, criticism that is constructive and well intended, and sincere well-wishers who want me to finish but aren't pushy or rude about it (thought sometimes very enthusiastic, which is fine). I DO IT FOR Y'ALL.
If you like my fanfiction, please consider reading and supporting my original work, ONCE UPON A NIGHTMARE