Author has written 6 stories for Scrubs, and NCIS.
Likes: Wolf's Rain. Scrubs. House. Law and Order. Foster's. Anime and manga. Wolves. Cats. Animals. Birds of prey. Music. More music. Heat death. Human-technology singularity. Books, lots and lots of books. Painting. Sketching. Life, love, compassion. Most things in general.
Hates: Rude people. Heights. Bugs on my skin. Humidity.
Loves: Everyone and thing. Without each other, we'd surely and inevitably lose ourselves.
Contacts: free to messaging over fanfiction.
Name: take your pick, I got plenty.
Age: physically young, mentally timeless.
Location: I reject this reality and substitute my own.
This silly repost is more pertinent than ever, now that me and wife-to-be are engaged. With the whole a-okay on the gay thing passing, this is just one of my favorite spiels from the before times.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...