Author has written 6 stories for Mummy, Lord of the Rings, Forgotten Realms, La Sombra del Viento, and Bleach.
:o: "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." --J.R.R Tolkien :o:
I am a dreamer, a poet, a wannabe writer, a hopeless romantic, and, first and foremost, a Christian. I've been telling stories practically ever since I could talk. I read just nearly constantly, and if I don't have a book on my person or close by, then I'm either writing a story or planning it out before I write it.
Things I Will Try Hard to Do:
1) Have few to no grammatical/spelling errors in my stories. I'm not quite a Grammar Nazi, but pretty close, so I'll try really hard not to have errors in my stories. If you catch something misspelled/a grammatical error, please message me and let me know so I can fix it.
2) Update longer stories on a regular basis. I know how frustrating it is to find a story you like and have to wait months and months between updates. I hate that, so I'll try not to do it myself.
3) Not start publishing a story until it is finished or at least almost finished. The best way I've found to avoid sporadic updates is to have a story finished or at least very close to it before you start posting it. As I said, I know how annoying it is to have to wait several months in between updates. If you haven't seen anything from me in a while, shoot me a message; I've probably been busy or forgotten (I'm pretty bad about that sometimes).
4) Reply to reviews promptly. Have a question about a story? Want to know something about me? Please, ask! I will do my best to respond quickly.
5) Review others' stories. I love reviews, and I'll bet you do too (I'm pretty sure everyone does). If you review one of my stories, I'll return the favor (eventually, it might take me a while).
Where I Can Be Found:
I am on fictionpress.com under the same penname if anyone is interested in reading my original works.
That's about all I have for now, thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy what you find here.
Fare you well wherever you fare,
Thirteen Songbirds (Sarah)
5/10/13: As of today, I have removed Hand of Sorrow. I apologize to anyone who was following it, but I have been out of the Forgotten Realms fandom for quite a while and just lost inspiration on it. Maybe I can repost it someday if/when I reread the books and regain my muse for the series.