Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Kane Chronicles, Venom, and My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア.
so, some people wanted to know who I am.
Age: not old enough.
Height: taller than my dad
Gender: in this day and age? really? I go by she and her. thank you. if you want, you may call be Boi, and dude. it does not offend me in any way.
name: ha, ha, ha, no.
Things I love: reading, writing, singing, being a...oh. there's children present. never mind.
Super important announcement of the day: Guys! (and girls) I'm writing a Harry Potter story. I've read my fair share of Wrong-Boy-Who-Lived stories. but I haven't found one that was a girl. and Harry's always the Right-Boy-Who-Lived. I've decided to try my hand at it. so, I will now have 7 different stories in progress. that means updates will be sporadic. don't complain. the complaint department has enough to do as it is. thank you!
so, I have another update for those who are waiting on my stories. I am a procrastinator. also, I'm working on some one shots, so I will update sometime. idk when yet. also, some people have been giving me flak for my spelling and grammar, to that I say: too effing bad, if you don't like my grammar, don't read my stories! I'm not professional. don't expect professionalism.
Guys, (and girls) I have a challenge for you! there is a story that I'd love to see, but don't have the time to write. would one of you lovely readers PM for my slightly strange idea? it would mean a lot to me! I'd appreciate if you'd credit me with the original idea, but other than that, the story would be yours to create! thanks :)
Alright. so, I have updated. I promise I did read all my reviewers, I just don't have time to respond. thank you, and I hope to get more out there soon!
I have devised a sort of update schedule just to give you guys an idea. here it is:
Shadows: MY MUSE HAS RETURNED! for now. I will update sporadically until my muse decides to leave again. :3 !I UpDAtEd OkAy?!
Betrayed Son of Darkness: I found my muse! I will update again, don't worry.
Demigods and School don't mix: whenever a thought hits my mind.
My Very Own Resident God: not sure yet.
Nico goes to Azkaban: Complete!!!!!! I'm so happy!
Nico and the House full of Vampires: honestly, do any of you even read this?
Deadly Venom: I have no clue. this is just a random thought that hit my mind after I watched Venom for the second time during quarantine.
Nico...My Hero Academia: Complete! Sequels are in progress! PM me if you have ideas, or would like to see something. I do aim to please.
Nico the Pro Hero/Nico The Villain: these will be updated on the same schedule. I am still grounded, and am doing this against my parent's wishes so it will be a while.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Please post this on your profile if you agree
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father in the gates of Heaven
If you believe in the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, Paste this into your profile
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the Holy Trinity, God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
whenever my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says "Free Pony Ride"
I promise to remember Tyson
when a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
when a friend is afraid of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone who gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
when I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn't get along well with others
I promise to remember ZOE
when I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
when a limo passes my car
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Bekendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes, I promise to remember Percy Jackson and the Olympians wherever I may go.
Heroes of Olympus Pledge
I promise to remember Jason
whenever someone forgets something...
I promise to remember Piper
whenever I see someone feel unwanted by their parents...
I promise to remember Leo
when I see someone run away...
I promise to remember Annabeth
when someone misses someone...
I promise to remember Percy
when I see someone refuse to give up...
I promise to remember Hazel
when I see someone who has made a hard decision...
I promise to remember Frank
when someone is different then expected to be...
I promise to remember Reyna
when I see a leader...
I promise to remember Octavian
when I see a ripped toy...
I promise to remember Don the Faun
when someone asks me for money...
I promise to remember HoO
wherever I may go...
I promise to remember Rick Riorden
for making these awesome characters!
Now swear it on the River Styx! *Thunder*
If your a Demigod copy this into your profile
If you love Nico, copy and paste this to your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" repost this.
Welcome to the joke portion of my profile. Here are my favorite fandom jokes. You're welcome.
What did Voldemort say when he had one pin left in bowling?
Kill the spare.
How does Kronos like his coffee?
What is Finnick's favorite game?
How does Harry Potter go down a hill?
Why did Snape stand in the middle of the road?
So no one knows which side he's on.
Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Why doesn't Snape teach herbology?
He can't keep his lilies alive.
Why were Percy Jackson's grades at school so bad?
They were below C-level.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says, "Oh shit...she's awake."
46 Ways To Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan:
1) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2) Crowd their in box with Harry Potter related emails, make the subject misleading.
3) Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their b-day and demand they cherish it 4-ever.
4) Pretend you can do magic.
5) Yell "CRUCIO" whenever they insult Harry Potter.
6) If your late for something blame it on your broken time turner.
7) Sort every person you meet in to one of the four houses.
8) Say "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
9) If your asked to retrieve something shout "Accio" loudly.
10) Refuse to wash your hair and explain you're going for the Snape look.
11) Spend hours at a time trying to make your broom fly.
12) Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
13) Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
14) Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone else offers you.
15) Hum the Harry Potter theme all day long.
16) Talk to animals and insist that they're animagi.
17) Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
18) Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
19) Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
20) Whenever it gets foggy outside scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
21) Point at modern electronic devices and say "Look at that! The things these muggles come up with!"
22) Point and grunt and insist that your speaking troll.
23) Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters Album.
24) Always speak with a British accent, especially if your not from the U.K.
25) Draw round glasses and a lightening bolt scar on every poster you come across.
26) Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27) Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28) Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29) Break any awkward silences by saying "How 'bout them Chudley Canons."
30) Say "Alhomora" every time you open a door.
31) Every time you see them demand an explanation of why they don't like harry potter.
32) Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
33) Shriek loudly and say that you're speaking Mermish.
34) If they ask you about the weather solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
35) Pretend your under an invisibility cloak and shout "You can't see me!"
36) Knit them a maroon jumper every year, especially if maroon isn't there color.
37) Draw the sign of the Hallow on every surface in the house.
38) While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
39) Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
40) When one of the movies is on TV remind them every five minutes.
41) Refer to random people as "You-Know-Who."
42) Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
43) Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L.'S
44) Walk around bumping into walls explaining your looking for the Room of Requirement.
45) Run up to random men with long dark hair and scream "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
46) Tell them that You-Know-Who was defeated today. When they ask who's you-know-who pretend to be offended and don't tell them who he is.
|Community:||talking to my peeps|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|