hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 06-08-07, id: 1296484


new announcements:

YO! you won't freakin believe this, go to this link!

92 percent of American Teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them that it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be part of the other 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.

lame shit:

name: i'm not inclined to tell you that.

hair color: i'm not inclined to tell you that

eye color: hazel, like who cares

favorite food: ramen

favorite candy: pocky, sour patch, and of course JAWBREAKERS!

favorite tv show: TNA wrestling, robot chicken, and pokemon

favorite games: anything with link

quote: SUCK IT!

end lame shit

favorite authors:

skylerocon- HE IS GOD

yoshizilla- MOST RANDOM EVA


fanfic descriptions:

leaving?-lame title, but I love writing! it's about young link being crippled by all the strong and stupid smashers besides donkey kong. you must review to make it continue.

SOLD to TNA wrestling-this one's probably self explanatory.

sting's smash idol- ha ha! they have to sing! i'm sorry if I offended the authors skylerocon and shining riku by using them in a fanfic.

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

The Green Bench by SkylerOcon reviews
Y.Link sees Nana sitting all alone. So he tries to say hi. Note 'tries'. And I promise, nobody dies this time. rated T for safety.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,802 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/20/2007 - Complete
A Sorrowfull Death and Life by SkylerOcon reviews
Paraca my name for Y.Link for those who haven't read any of my oneshots just found out about the death of a fellow smasher. But not just any smasher, the on he loved.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,522 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/5/2007 - Complete
Wargrounds by Shining Riku reviews
Young Link, Ness, Kirby, Nana and Popo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Pichu have to go to school. Even though it's nearing the hollidays, it's FAR from happy! The bullies are on the move.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,582 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/13/2006 - Published: 12/3/2006
Dreamless Sleep by SkylerOcon reviews
What happens if Kirby finds out about a human who can't dream? brings him to Dreamland for his first dream of course, but what happens when Nightmare wants revenge on Kirby for defeating him earlier? PLEASE READ AND REWIEW!
Kirby - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,645 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/27/2006 - Published: 9/10/2006