Author has written 30 stories for Naruto, Mario, Tales of Symphonia, Megami Tensei, Gurren Lagann, Misc. Comics, Kingdom Hearts, Bleach, Soul Calibur, and RWBY.
Likes: Video Games, Watching TV, Anime Girls, everything else that I don't want to talk about it.
Dislikes: Bad People, Getting annoyed, Getting laugh at.
Favorite Anime: Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist, DragonBall Z, Soul Eater, KuroKami (Black God)
Favorite Games: Mario series, Sonic series, Zelda series, Soul Calibur series, Final Fantasy series, Tales series, .Hack//G.U. series.
Favorite Naruto Boy
1. Naruto Uzumaki: Main hero. 'Nuff said. Want me to add more? Uh... Nah, I think that sums it all up.
2. Rock Lee: What can I say? He's awesome and pretty determined. It's impossible not to like him. :P
3. Neji Hyuga: A guy with a destined goal. Not much to say about him, but he's tough.
4. Gaara: Not much to say about him, except that he's just like Naruto, but way more peaceful. Heh heh.
5. Shikamaru Nara: A lazy guy, but behind his lazy nature, he's a smartass. And a good one, in fact.
Favorite Naruto Girl
1. Sakura Haruno: Main heroine... Or at least, I thought she was one, until I realized how useless she is in the series... Ah, what the hell. I still like her, even though she has no useful screen time.
2. Ino Yamanaka: She's hot... Ok, that's not exactly the only thing that I like about her. She's... uh... um... Ok, I admit, that's the only thing I like about her. And that's how she got the number 2 spot in my favorite gals. :P
3. Hinata Hyuga: She's equally hot... No, more hotter than Ino. Why is she in a spot behind Ino? Ah, well, maybe because I dig blond girls... Sort of. But Hinata is sweet, and it's not easy to ignore her through her shy personality and determined one as well.
4. Tenten: Ah, Tenten... Where do I start from here? Well, she's strong. And she's the weapon mistress. And... Well, that's about it, actually.
5. Temari: You know, it wouldn't make sense as to why I put Temari in the number 5 spot when I said that I dig blond chicks. But maybe it's because I like Konoha girls a little more than the other girls from other villages.
Favorite Naruto Pairing
NaruSaku: No doubt about it! This pairing is going to happen! Screw Sasuke! Naruto is the only man for Sakura! I can see the spark between them! Literally! Don't try and prove me wrong, because you all know that it's true! I fell in love with that pairing from the very beginning! And that love doesn't fade away even once!
NaruIno: Yeah, I have to admit, these two had a lot in common... Except for the one big difference between them. But hey. It's blond love, right? Heh heh.
NaruHina: Yeah, yeah, I know. Hinata has a crush on Naruto. But that crush suddenly became a fully bloomed love, according to a certain chapter of the Pain Invasion arc. Although that I want NaruSaku to happen, NaruHina is pretty sweet, both on the outside and on the inside.
LeeTen: Ah, come on, guys! It wouldn't be right for those two to be separate from each other. I mean, sure that Tenten has Neji, but I can completely see Lee and Tenten get together, after a few certain chapters between them.
SakuIno: Heh heh heh... That's right. I'm a yuri fan. And that pairing has no introduction of why I like it.
NejiHina: Yes, I admit. I like incest. So you can all burn me alive for that kind of love... Actually, I just love anime incest. And I actually think that NejiHina is pretty cute.
Ok Naruto Pairing
NejiTen: Yeah, I'm ok with it. Nothing with that, right? It's just your common Naruto pairing that most of you all see it in a blink of an eye.
ShikaIno: Same thing as NejiTen, basically.
ShikaTema: You know, this pairing might actually happen, according to the chapters that they both appeared together. So I have no comment.
KibaHina: You know, most of the pairings that I like are basically teammate pairings. So this one leaves no question about it.
Disliked Naruto Pairing
SasuSaku: I know that there are a lot of you SasuSaku fans out there, but I just can't see them be together. I mean, this pairing has almost zero chance of happening, because of the recent chapters. Sasuke cares nothing for Sakura, and he probably won't feel for her, since he's going to the darkness. 'Nuff said.
KakaSaku: I don't really like that pairing, because... Well, Kakashi is older than Sakura! By a decade or more than that! How can there be a pairing such as this one that suddenly became popular?! I dunno, maybe it's because there are some fans who liked that kind of pairing.
NejiSaku: Uh... No comment on this one, because I couldn't see them together.
GaaSaku: Read the NejiSaku one.
KibaSaku: Read the GaaSaku one.
LeeSaku: You know, it's sweet that Lee has a crush on Sakura, but I'm afraid that crush is a little too unrealistic. I'm sorry, man. But at least you have Tenten! :)
ItaSaku: sigh Where do I go from here...? It can consider a crack pairing, since these two shared absolutely no moments with each other, compared to SasuSaku. Why is this pairing created? Because Itachi is like Sasuke? I dunno. And I just couldn't find a spark between them.
SakuxAnyone else: Except for NaruSaku. Well, basically, I don't like her being paired up with anyone except for the one who loves her.
NaruSasu: I forgot to mention that I'm not a yaoi fan. Why? I'm a guy, damn it! And I can't stand seeing a guy kissing another guy with love! It's disgusting to us guys! Well, except for girls and homosexual guys, but not us normal guys! And to think that there are more yaoi fanfics/fanarts than hetero/yuri ones...
Favorite Bleach Boy
1. Ichigo Kurosaki: Main hero. 'Nuff said. Just like Naruto.
2. Renji Abarai: Your average, cocky man who will do anything to achieve his goal to protect... Ok, I don't really know a lot about him, but he cares for Rukia and he wants to protect her. So yeah, he deserves to be in the number 2 spot behind Ichigo.
3. Uryuu Ishida: I don't know a lot about him, but he's pretty cool. Sort of a nerd, but still cool, just like Ichigo.
4. Byakuya Kuchiki: What can I say about him? He's pretty badass, aside from the fact that his Zanpakuto is a sword made of Sakura petals. He has a desire to protect his sister, so it's a brotherly love coming from him.
5. Ikkaku Madarame: Like Uryuu, I don't know much about him. But he's pretty cool. Aside from that, he was voiced by Link and Edward Elric! Hah hah! That makes him badass, with those voices!
Favorite Bleach Girl
1. Orihime Inoue: A secondary main heroine and your usual damsel in distress... Sort of. I dunno. I love her because she is so caring, so beautiful and so busty that I can't resist leaving her out of it! A true princess, I may say! Even though she has little character development in her part, she is strong inside of her heart.
2. Rukia Kuchiki: Main heroine. Why isn't she in the number 1 spot? Well, I guess it's because Orihime is pretty much the center of attention of the series, most of the time. But I can't leave Rukia out of it. She's pretty cool, and she helps Ichigo out a lot of times... Although, her drawings do suck.
3. Tatsuki Arisawa: Ah, come on, guys! She's pretty cool! Even though she does almost nothing to help out Ichigo, she has a huge caring side for her friends. If that's the case, how come she didn't become a main character too? She wants to help Orihime and Ichigo, and she has a strong potential to help people out. It's quite impossible for her to do nothing for the plot. Make her help Ichigo out, damn it! Heck, make her a Shinigami too!
4. Yoruichi Shihoin: Whistles What a Goddess... Goddess of Shunpo, that is. Not much to say about her, but all I can say... is that she's sexy. Heh heh heh...
5. Rangiku Matsumoto: Ahem! Uh... I'm not going to say anything about her, because... Uh... Well, I'm not gonna say anything, alright? Don't make me say it... Uh... Um... Good lord, she's so hot! Snaps Damn it! I spit it out! Alright, fine. She's busty, she's hot and she's funny. Why isn't she anywhere except for number 5 and above? Well, I usually go for the girls who I really like. But Rangiku is no exception. I like her really much. :P
Favorite Bleach Pairing
IchiHime: Whoo! No question about it! This is truly a canon pairing! Don't prove me wrong! Read the chapters and find out yourself! Ichigo wants to save Orihime from the bastard Aizen, and Orihime wants to protect Ichigo with all her heart! These two are perfect for each other! Heck, they even might be the Black Moon and the White Sun! Don't prove me wrong, everyone! You know it's all true!
IchiRuki: Yeah, I guess I like that pairing too. But I couldn't say that it's a canon pairing. Why? Well, even though I like the pairing, I believe those two don't have romantic feelings for each other. Only a strong bond that is more than friendship, but maybe even more than love. It is a bond that can never be broken. Well, I guess you can say that Ichigo and Rukia are like siblings. But I guess I like the pairing, nonetheless. But it's not stronger than IchiHime.
IchiTatsu: Ahh... The usual friendship turned love moment... I like this pairing because it's friendship. And I think Tatsuki likes Ichigo deep inside of her heart. Nah, that's just me. But still, friends becoming lovers? That's awesome.
IchiYoru: Wow... I guess I'm for the teacher/student type of pairing. Like KakaSaku... Except IchiYoru is a little more matured, even though Yoruichi is playing tricks with him sometimes. Yes, I admit, I sorta like the teacher/student love thing. But why do I like IchiYoru, but not KakaSaku? Why, indeed... I guess it's because Yoruichi is teasing him by showing herself naked in front of him. Heh heh heh.
IchiNel: I didn't really went that far in the anime, but man, oh man! Nel is hot. And her affection towards Ichigo is pretty cool, even though she acted a little childish, sometimes. And no, I didn't mean Nel as a child. I mean Nel as a grown lady. If I really meant Ichigo and young Nel, that would be wrong, actually.
IchiSenna: Yep. You heard me right. Ichigo and Senna from the first movie. I can easily see the romantic spark between them during the movie, and when Senna was captured, Ichigo did everything to try and bring her back from the dark forces. But yeah... It's pretty sad that Ichigo lost Senna near the end of the movie. She's like his missing heart... Well, I sure hope that she becomes canon in the manga. But then again, maybe not.
YoruSoi: Hah hah! Yes, everyone! Another yuri pairing! And this one takes the cake! I understand that Soi Fon admires Yoruichi, but I wondered... What if it's because she LOVES Yoruichi? Heh heh. No doubt about it. And even that single Omake shows how Soi Fon loves her. Heh heh.
ChizuHime: Yep. I like this pairing as well. As much as I like to say that Chizuru can be annoying at times, when she's around Orihime, I would also like to say that I honestly like that pairing, because Chizuru truly loves Orihime... Well, sort of. But still. It would be nice to give Chizuru a little more love...
HitsuHina: Toshiro and Momo, the childhood friends who were born together on a small village. Yep, I can totally see it happening! No question about it! Just like IchiTatsu, I like that kind of pairing because it is a friendship turned love.
Ok Bleach Pairing
RenRuki: Not necessarily my favorite, but it's a pretty ok pairing. If Ichigo gets together with Orihime, Renji and Rukia might find some pure love from each other. If you guys don't agree to this, then go read it yourself, and you'll know what I mean.
HitsuMatsu: Yes, yes, I know what you're all thinking. Why isn't that pairing on my favorite list? Well, that's because I can easily see a spark between Toshiro and Momo. But Toshiro and Rangiku? Meh, not so much. But still, it is cute to have your vice-captain to fall in love with your captain. Heck, if Toshiro ends up with Rangiku, he will be a very lucky guy. Heh heh heh.
UraYoru: Like IchiTatsu and HitsuHina, UraYoru is all about friendship being turned into love. But why isn't this pairing on my favorite list? Well... I don't really feel something for the pairing. But I guess it's pretty cute. I dunno. But maybe it's because they've known each other for a long, long time.
IshiNemu: Even though they only met once, that pairing suddenly became a canon pairing... Uh, I don't think so. But it will, soon! Not much to say about that pairing, except that it's cute. Although, I wish Mayuri would be nice enough to give his daughter the love that she deserved.
Disliked Bleach Pairing
IshiHime: Look, I didn't say that I didn't like this pairing because there's Uryuu in it. It's just that... Orihime loves Ichigo. And I couldn't really see her changing that love for someone else. Even though that they spent some time together in the Soul Society, I just couldn't feel a spark between them. Sorry, Uryuu. You don't belong to Orihime. But you still have Nemu. At least that works. :)
AiHime: Seriously... A main villain with a damsel in distress? Are you kidding me?! How can people see that pairing as a possibility?! Aizen is an evil Shinigami! And Orihime is an innocent princess in need of her hero's protection! Why the hell do people like that pairing?! sigh Alight, calm down, dude... It's their choice... Not yours...
GrimmHime: I'm really sorry for you GrimmHime fans, but I just couldn't see it happening... Really, it doesn't happen anyway, because Grimmjow is dead. Just look at the moments that these two shared... It's almost abusive. Grimmjow abused Orihime too much. And he kinda deserved a kickass beating from Ichigo. Sorry, Grimmjow. Even though you're abusive to Orihime, you're still a badass Arrancar.
UlquiHime: I'm really sorry for you UlquiHime fans. But I just couldn't see it happening... Really, it doesn't happen anyway, because Ulquiorra is dead. Even though those two shared touching moments, sort of, I just couldn't see Orihime with Ulquiorra. I couldn't think of them as lovers... But I can say that they're more like great friends. Ulquiorra, may you rest in peace. And may you live with the heart that you have finally obtained up from Heaven.
AiHina: Yes, I did say that it's cute for a vice-captain to fall in love with a captain. But really now. Momo and Aizen? Well, yeah, Momo admired Aizen, but he's a goddamn evil Shinigami! He killed off Momo! Twice, in fact! That's how much I hate about Aizen. He's a backstabbing jerk with no sense of mercy or sympathy. How can Momo lived on with that guy...?!
IchiRen: Sigh Need I say more of this?