Poll: Should I make a one-shot sequel to "My Inspiration"? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Yami no Matsuei, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Final Fantasy VII.
Something about me: I'm an ESL teacher who is addicted to yaoi, writing, reading, Japanese animation and music. I like writing fluff, forbidden love and smut, with a touch of lame-ass humor sometimes. I used to be a closet pervert but most of my friends now know that I write fanfiction and I like yaoi and thankfully, they don't seem to have any problems with it LOL. I do think I'm too old to love these stuff but I don't care. LOL.
I like cute things and anything that's anime or has anime in it. I can say I see, hear, breath and if possible, eat anime and yaoi. I'll probably die if I'm deprived of my anime/yaoi needs. I also love Japanese rock music and I listen to the GazettE a LOT these days. My iPod is my BFF and my cats are my dear, little babies. I'm a space case so there's a big chance that I only understand 50 or 45% of what a person is saying to me unless it is related with yaoi/anime/weird things/love problems/writing/perversion.
1. I'm also currently writing a D.Gray-Man fic titled 'The Musician' with Ringo-01. Well, I'm only going to write the smutty parts so if you'd like to check it out. Here's the link of the fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7694168/1/
2. Recklessly Impulsive has written a frigging GrimmIchi fic made of pure awesome sauce for me titled "Acceptance". I strongly recommend that you go check it out! Seriously! It's a must. Especially if you're a big fan of angst and very hot smut. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7958589/1/
3. Curiosity Killed Kristy has written an epic GrimmIchi fic titled, "Skin". I strongly recommend that you check it out 'coz it will surely make you feel horny and angsty at the same time, kufufu. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7966876/1/Skin
5. I am on an indefinite hiatus. (or maybe I won't write again, not sure because real life is being a mean bitch and my plot bunnies haven't been home since god knows when, I'm so sorry!) I've initially thought of retiring in January 2013, but I still haven't found the time and the inspiration to finish ATF and work on the MI:Sequel.
6. Thank you for still visiting my profile, as well as reading, favorite-ing and bookmarking my fics. It means a lot in my repetitive and boring life as an adult.