Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Naruto, Degrassi, Walking Dead, and Divergent Trilogy.
1. Divergent-The Unforeseen Eric: Eric has been given something that erased his memory. The group hesitantly bring him along. They train him and he becomes someone better than before. But the question still remains what happened to him? Can the group figure it out and if so are they willing to keep this new Eric or take a chance on the old one making an appearance? Suck at summaries.
Being Updated/On Hold:
1. Harry Potter-When Love Takes A Turn: With it being a new yr., life turns from good to bad. With almost everyone over what happened last year. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Harmony and the rest of the gang have a lot of stuff to deal with. The owls (as in the exams), enemies, a new teacher: Dolores Umbridge and the grieving of a friend who lost her dad. And not to mention Umbridge turning the school upside down. Friendships will be tested. Trust will be broken. Friends will become enemies. Enemies will become allies. Past will become known to the present. A new group will be formed (DA). And love will play it's own game this year. And with a lot of scheming going around it might just become the darkest & wildest year ever in Hogwarts history. Can the trio & friends survive? Find out! Book 1 in Why Did This Happen?
2. Harry Potter-Everything's Going to Change Now, Isn't It?: An AU story set to their 6th yr. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna and Ginny have been best friends since their first yr. at Howgarts. They are all having the time of their lives this summer. They are all preparing for for the final battle. They have boy/girlfriends. Harry is with Luna and Ron is with Hermione. But Ginny and Fluer on the other hand are dating 2 people from a different house and gang. Seamus Finnigan and Cedric Diggory. Which makes the others mad. Because Seamus and Cedric are part of the Slytherin gang. Which Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkins, Lavender Brown, Viktor Krum, Cho Chang. Both groups hate each other. Both groups have their own personal enemies. But what happens when nobody notices that they all have secrets. And what's worse is that both groups believe that they are going to a house to train. But they are wrong. They all have to live together until they get along. They get their school studies by mail. What will happen? Will things change? Or will they be stuck in the house forever? And if they do get out will they be able to win the final battle. Or will Voldemorts' followers in the house betray the ones they grew to love? Find out in this story about secrets, truth, pain, and betrayal. Where trust will be broken and unbreakable bonds will be formed. But most of all finding love and friendship were you would least expect it.
3. Harry Potter-I Wish For Something More: With their 5th year starting three girls are having a hard time. Rose Anderson just wants to get away from her mother and her mothers fiance. She has to look out for her brother. Rose's secret boyfriend Albus has changed. She just recently got out of some old bad habits. And a man begins stalking her mother. Andie James doesn't want to go to school but then again she doesn't want to stay home. At school she has to watch her sister and listen to teachers bicker. At home she had to dress fancy, watch what she says, and keep an even closer eye on her sister. But it didn't matter where she was as long as she danced and hang out with her friends. Kristen Selling couldn't wait to see her friends. After living a whole summer in a big old mansion with her mom. But living in a mansion did have it's perks: painting, hiding, being sneaky and being left alone. But they all know going back ain't going to be easy seeing as 2 of them and others will have to be keeping an eye on one people in the trio. Not to mention their biggest enemy making their life miserable. But to top it off they have their owls this year and a big mystery on why there's a new student who is a 5th year. The one question that they are wondering is are they going to survive this year at Hogwarts? (Book 1 in Life Happen)
4. Tonight I love you=Drama never ends. It's based in season 11 second half of the school year. It has the new characters from Degrassi coming. I made up 2 characters. Rated M for safety. It has Owen and Anya in it.
Abandoned For Now:
1. Harry Potter-What Hurts The Most: Harry is having nightmares about Ginny. He gets scared. And so he decides that he is going to protect her. But he is becoming scary. So when he finally pushes to hard, she breaks up with him. Now he must choose between loving her or losing her FOR GOOD!
2. Naruto-Shattered: Sasuke Uchiha has finally come back after defeating Itachi and Orochimaru. He believes he can pick up from where he left off. Boy is he in for a treat. The Leaf Village is not the same anymore. He is stunned by some unexpected things. Especially when one of then involves a certain "pink haired girl" and a guy... Now Sasuke has to try and make up for lost time before the one he has always loved though he couldn't admit it is shall we say "Took off the market". (Lost files)
3. Degreassi-Always Be My Baby=Clare, Eli, Adam, Riley, Zane, KC, Jenna, Alli, Fiona, Holly J, Bianca can't seem to stop crossing each others paths. But what happens when the school get caught up in a intruder shooting. Plus SAFEFitz is back. And some secret are about to come out.
To Be Written:
1. Harry Potter=The Right Choice (Book 2 in Life Happens)
2. Harry Potter=Can Love Be Real (Book 1)
3. Harry Potter=Harry Potter and the Changing of the Prophecy
4. Harry Potter=Come Home (I Need You)
I'm not giving anything away. You will have to wait and read the stories
made by mantymouse-
Mantymouse- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_hhSBmzqI - Everything's Going to Change Now, Isn't?
Mantymouse's trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P387XoBdk2o - When Love Takes A Turn
Emmade93's trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQWK_0PWSiY - Everything's Going to Change Now, Isn't It?