Author has written 18 stories for Maximum Ride, Underland Chronicles, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
Names: Bre, roughdiamond5, snark-sniper
How long I’ve been on FF.net: two years without membership, ten years with
Places I’ve lived: Washington (state), North Carolina, Texas, France, Illinois, Colorado, Lithuania, Belgium, Maine
Favorite colors: blue, black, red, green
Favorite numbers: 5, 7, 3
Other places to find me online:
Ten Facts About Me
1. I'm a university student studying international affairs and linguistics; on the side, I have two jobs and a slew of extra activities. Yes, I'm having a fantastic (and busy) time. No, I really don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. Before university I attended nine schools, and three of them spoke French. Because I didn’t have many chances to make friends until I was in secondary school, I’ve become close to my younger brother.
3. I’m a second-generation fanfiction writer. My mom goes by RogueAngel around here and is currently haunting the Star Trek (2009) archives.
4. I don’t like sports or video games. Partially because I don't understand them, partially because I do poorly at them, and partially because even despite the former two, I get competitive all the same.
5. I can speak near-fluent French, some German, a bit of Spanish and Lithuanian, and a few words and phrases in Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, and a few other languages. Some of this comes from the latter part of 2015, where I studied in Europe and visited a good 23 countries.
6. I've broken three arms in my lifetime; two were mine, and one was my brother's. (It was an accident, I swear.)
7. My mom used to work at Borders Books. The employees there were like my aunts and uncles, I got discounts and first peeks at anything I wanted, and I could read books all day - for free. And then they liquidated one year before I could legally work there. Now Mom works at Barnes & Noble.
8. Over the years I’ve developed a sense of sarcasm and cynicism, yet at the same time I’m a hopeless romantic. I have no idea how that works.
9. Throughout my life I've had a total of seven ferrets. I can only have ferrets because I and/or the rest of my family is allergic to any other animal, but I would have picked ferrets even if I could have a dog or a cat.
10. In my opinion, books, chocolate, language, and the Internet are the greatest inventions of all time.
My Beliefs on Writing
I like to think that my writing improves with each new fic I publish. I will never be a perfect author, but every experience teaches me a little more about characterization or grammar or how to create a half-decent plot. I leave almost every old fic available here for the sake of keeping the reviews and stats, since FF.net won't let me archive stories. However, there are some fics which I'm prouder of than others. As you read through my work, please ultimately remember that I've been writing fic since I was twelve, and hence the quality is going to vary. Vastly.
|Community:||Two Worlds: Hong Kong and Iceland|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers|