Author has written 21 stories for Maximum Ride, Underland Chronicles, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Passengers, 2016.
I feel like I should put it out there: I have this weird thing where I can only respond to reviews AFTER I've posted the next chapter. Otherwise I respond to reviews and then trick myself into thinking I worked on the story, which I actually didn't. So if you're wondering why I'm taking so long to respond to a review you've posted on one of my fics - that's why!
Names: Bre, roughdiamond5, snark-sniper
How long I’ve been on FF.net: two years without membership, ten years with
Places I’ve lived: Washington (state), North Carolina, Texas, France, Illinois, Colorado, Lithuania, Belgium, Maine
Favorite colors: blue, black, red, green
Favorite numbers: 5, 7, 3
Other places to find me online:
Five Facts About Me
1. I'm a university student studying international affairs and linguistics; on the side, I have two jobs and a slew of extra activities. Yes, I'm having a fantastic (and busy) time. No, I really don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. Before university I attended nine schools, and three of them spoke French. Because I didn’t have many chances to make friends until I was in secondary school, I’ve become close to my younger brother.
3. I’m a second-generation fanfiction writer. My mom goes by RogueAngel around here and is currently haunting the Star Trek (2009) and Once Upon a Time archives.
4. I can speak near-fluent French, some German, a bit of Spanish and Lithuanian, and a few words and phrases in Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, and a few other languages. Some of this comes from the latter part of 2015, where I studied in Europe and visited a good 23 countries.
5. My mom used to work at Borders Books. The employees there were like my aunts and uncles, I got discounts and first peeks at anything I wanted, and I could read books all day - for free. And then they liquidated one year before I could legally work there. Now Mom works at Barnes & Noble.
My Beliefs on Writing
I like to think that my writing improves with each new fic I publish. I will never be a perfect author, but every experience teaches me a little more about characterization or grammar or how to create a half-decent plot. I leave almost every old fic available here for the sake of keeping the reviews and stats, since FF.net won't let me archive stories. However, there are some fics which I'm prouder of than others. As you read through my work, please ultimately remember that I've been writing fic since I was twelve, and hence the quality is going to vary. Vastly.
|Community:||Two Worlds: Hong Kong and Iceland|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers|