Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
So, if your reading this you probably want to know something about me, right? Okay, probably not, but WHATEVER- I can live with that. I love music. Really. I do.
But besides that I like other things! Amazing, I know. I do enjoy writing and I always have my little notebook of ideas. But, sadly, none of these ideas have gone into writing on this site. I'm getting ready to leave. This was a great experience for me and they're wonderful people on here. Without of the reviews I got, I doubt my story would have made it past chapter two. When I wrote all those stories I was just thirteen. I'm not going to redo them, though. I believe you need to except things as they are, not try to fix what's a part of you. These stories were my first attemps at writing. I've already gone so much farther. If you're reading this, and haven't written anything yet, and you've just been reading stories (like what I did most of the time) I encourage you to just give it a try. Everyone starts somewhere.
Anyways, sorry for being so sentimental like that! Geezes. If you ever want to get a hold of me just email me, message me, go right ahead! Like if you took my advice from the paragraphs above and it's not going to so well, or if you want help getting started. I'll help you through the steps. I WANT to help. WRITE!
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
I fell for that trick so badly. It was a very depressing moment in my life
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/586711/ (my account for fiction press)
Ok, if you are really bored you are probably still reading this page. It's okay, I do this a lot too.