Author has written 4 stories for Kingdom Hearts.
Not too much to say about me I suppose.
I'm a 25-year-old student, I'm from Austria (No, we don't have kangaroos here, thank you very much! Europe, people! Friggin Europe! Mozart! Haydn! Viennese Waltz! Wiener Schnitzel! That's Austria.), I study Bioengineering. Completed my bachelor and am now studying for a master's degree. You may call me Beutelmaus, Bachelor of Science in Engineering now. :D
That avatar picture above would pretty much be me... if I was a Simpson. What else? Hmmm...
I'm still obsessing over Kingdom Hearts, as you probably can see by my favorites down there... Really, that Nomura guy created the most awesome characters for the game. You can't dislike any of them! And no, I do not dislike any of the female cast.
Also, by now you should have noticed I'm quite fond of the idea of pairing up two guys. I can't help it, I like to make guys act sensitive around each other. I think it's... well, cute. Boylove, yaoi, gay romance or porn, whatever you want to call it, I enjoy reading it. As long as it's well written. Of course.
Pairings Beutelmaus Is Currently Obsessing Over:
AxelxRoxas - Because? Because they are an awesome team, they are best friends, they are too passionate for Nobodies, and because I enjoy pairing up guys. The way Axel is so persistent about getting Roxas back, and the way Roxas is so clearly upset about forgetting about him. "He made me feel like I had a heart." The scene in FinalMix, up at the clock tower. The whole mentor/pupil-relationsship in KH 358/2. Just everything. Yes, yes, in canon they are only best friends. But they could be so much more! Just forget about, dunno, their lack of hearts and the (supposed) age-gap (how old is Axel supposed to be anyway? 24? Pfsh, what's ten years?), and just look at them (or fanart of them) - they even fit color-wise! :D
Also, those two are the only ones I could never see paired up with anyone else. They are my OTP, to speak proper fangirl.
RikuxSora - Because they are meant to be. Light and Darkness and stuff. Yay. I loved that scene where Sora falls on his knees crying when he realizes Ansem is Riku... Soooo cute! Share a Paopu fruit already! And maybe it's just me; but Sora always seemed to be more fixated on finding Riku than finding Kairi. And all the things Riku did for Sora! :) Though I also enjoy well written SoraxKairi sometimes. Whoever thinks Kairi is only in the game to keep Riku and Sora apart or bashes her for being fucking female should... No, I won't go there.
ZexionxDemyx - I know many people just put them together because of their Organization numbers. 69. Haha. And I know they never had scenes together in the games. And I know it's weird to make almost everybody in the Organization gay. But I read some awesome fanfics with those two and... it fits! Really! Opposites attract, do they not? Well, who could be more opposite than those two?
LeonxCloud - Because they are my favourite Final Fantasy characters ever! Hawt! And those two had a scene together. And... Yes, screw that comment about it being weird that everybody in the Organization is gay. It's even weirder that everybody in the games seems to be gay. Or at least is paired up by rabid fangirls. Such as me. :D But I must admit I like them better straight in their respective Final Fantasy fandoms.
Fanart drawn for meeeeeeee :D
Awesome, eh? There are really people who draw fanart for my stories... Some of them also upload their art on Deviant Art, and those you should go and worship.
Yes, my darling muse and beta also has become my personal illustrator, and I love her for it! And all of you who read my story should go and worship her! NOW!!
- One gorgeous piece of Oekaki... don't forget to watch the drawing animation. It's really fun to watch!
- Okay, every time I look at this one I just want to squeal... Nobody should be as cute as Roxas in this pic!
- For Perfect Match - 8D~~~~~~~~~ You know which scene that is.
- This is kind of a fanfic cover for Child again. Aren't they cute as kids?
8D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAMMIT, WHY DO I HAVE BIRTHDAY ONLY ONCE A YEAR?? AkuRoku smuttyness for my birthday! Yay! And don't forget watching the animation!
- For Perfect Match - Of course, the dream sequence in chapter 22! And it's... helluva lot creepier than I had in mind... And I love it! It is so very, very perfect and sexy and amazing and utterly beautiful... It must be right before Roxas wakes up, I think. Wow. Gorgeous. Gotta love the coloring...
-That... that... D'AWWWWW :melts: Another b-day present, and, and, oooooooooooooh God it's so unbelievably cute! And really satisfies my weird eye-color-fetish.
And take a look at her galleries when you're at it. Cuz her art is bloody amazing!
Not only did a fanart of "my" Zexion and of my favorite scene as of yet, but also wants to mention me in the 'Thanks' section of her book! The hell did I do to deserve that? (Sadly, those links don't seem to work anymore. I'll still leave them here.)
- For Perfect Match - Poor Zexion and his horrible, horrible scar...
- For Perfect Match - Right after Axel freaks out in chapter 19.
- For Child Again - Basically the scene in the second chapter where Roxas can't remember what Axel's eyes looked like... Aw... poor guy...
- And if you can look at this pic without feeling the urge to hug Roxas to death, you have no heart! So cute!
- Although I don't get why people liked that scene where Axel rescued Roxas so much, it's awesome to see it drawn. :D
- That's the very scene Zexion took a picture of (When Riku hugged Sora and that.). I especially love how delighted Roxas seems to be!
- Even though I still don't know what I did to deserve this - This, my dear friends, is one gorgeous AkuRoku piece, shame on you if you don't take a look! Marvellous! 8D :starry eyes:
Whussat? A Fanvid? 8D
- I love that song...
You can also find me here:
Well, uh, sometimes. If you're very, very lucky. Most of the time the whole stuff is disabled, cuz I don't want to be disturbed. I'm not really a fan of IM.
Yeah. That's about it. Take a look at my favourites when you're at it. You won't regret it!
Unsafe External Link