Author has written 16 stories for GALS!, Princess Tutu, Princess Princess, Gravitation, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Naruto, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
-Name: Anon Azure...
-Age: 19 yrs old...
-Gene: Born Female...
Favorite Movie: Anything... except drama me don't do drama so much... and tragedy... it intends to make me cry...
Favorite Flavor: CHOCOLATE!!
Favorite Anime: Too Many Too Mention...
Favorite Anime Genre: Yaoi... Shounen Ai... Humor... Adventure... Action... especially battle scenes...
Favorite Color: Violet and anything related to Violet...
Favorite Butterfly: The 'Morph Blue Butterfly'...it's so pretty...
Favorite Food: Sweets I have a sweet tooth...
Favorite Anime Pairings:
Yaoi Pairs MANGA & ANIME
Yuuri X Wolfram (Kyou Kara Maou)
Gwendel X Guinter (Kyou Kara Maou)
Yozak X Conrad (Kyou Kara Maou)
Shinou X Great Mage/Murata (Kyou Kara Maou)
Yuki X Shuichi (Gravitation)
Hiro X Suguru (Gravitation)
K X Touma (Gravitation) I know they have wives... But, don't ask (-.-")
Ritsuka X Soubi (Loveless)
Youji XNatsuo (Loveless)
Yuujirou X Tooru (Princess Princess)
Sora X Sunao (Sukisyo)
Yoru X Ran (Sukisyo)
Yuda X Shin (Saint Beast)
Goh X Gai (Saint Beast)
Ruka X Rei (Saint Beast)
Sasuke X Naruto (Naruto)
Kakashi X Iruka (Naruto)
Deidara X Sasori (Naruto)
Tatsuki X Koutaru (Hands Off) No I Don't Care IF Their Related!
Jubei X Kazuki (Get Backers)
Ban X Genji (Get Backers) Just recently became a fan
Kanou X Ayase (Okane Ga Nai)
Haruka X Kantarou (Tactics)
Touya X Yukito (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Hikaru X Akira (Hikaru No Go)
Daisuke X Satoshi (D. N. Angel)
Taichi X Yamato (Digimon)
Kurogane X Fai (Tsubasa Chronicles)
Doumeki X Watanuki (xxxHOLiC)
Heero X Duo (Gundam Wing)
Kazuki X Keita (Gakuen Heaven)
Kanda X Allen (D. Gray-man)
Tyki X Lavi (D.Gray-man)
Raito X L (Death Note)
Sebastian X Ciel (Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji)
Claude X Alois (Black Butler 2 / Kuroshitsuji 2)
Seishorou X Suburu (Tokyo Babylon)
Fuuma X Kamui (X/1999)
Yoite X Miharu (Nabari No Ou)
Raikou X Gau (Nabari No Ou)
Shito X Chika (Zombie Loan)
Akihiko X Misaki (Junjou Romantica)
Nowaki X Hiroki (Junjou Romantica Egoist)
Miyagi X Shinobu (Junjou Romantica Terrorist)
Mori X Honey (Ouran High Host Club)
Hikaru X Kaoru (Ouran High Host Club)
Misaki X Narumi (Gakuen Alice) Tnx to .vii mIchErU iiv. for telling me about their relationship
Gojyo X Hakkai (Saiyuki Series)
Sanzo X Goku (Saiyuki Series)
Takeshi X Hayato (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Dino X Kyouya (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Xanxus X Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
TYL Reborn X TYL Lambo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Byakuran X Shuichi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Kanou X Ayase (Okane Ga Nai)
Rikuo X Kazahaya (Legal Drug)
Kazuki X Wataru (Only The Ring Finger Knows)
Chiaro X Cisare (Cantarella)
Eclipse X Raneaf (Demon Diary)
Raven X Oz (Pandora Hearts)
Kubota X Tokito (Wild Adapter)
Gareki X Nai (Karnival)
Akiri X Yogi (Karnival)
Tezuka X Fuji (Prince Of Tennis)
Stein X Spirit (Soul Eater)
Mikado X Kida (Durarara!)
Shizou X Izaya (Durarara!)
If There Is Any More YAOI That You May Know... Please Tell ME!
I wish to apologize to my best friend .vii mIchErU iiv. ...
since there are characters mentioned here...
That she does not like to be pair up... Actually she doesn't like Yaoi... (With the exception of Yuuri X Wolfram...)
Straight Pairs (MY STRAIGHT OTPs
Haji X Saya (Blood+)
Fakir X Ahiru (Princess Tutu)
Rei X Ran (GALS)
Syaoran X Sakura (Card Captor Sakura)
Syaoran X Sakura (Tsubasa)
Yoh X Anna (Shaman King)
Shiki X Arcuied (Tsukihime)
Konosuke X Jiyu (Jubei-Chan The Ninja Girl)
Natsume X Mikan (Gakuen Alice)
Ruka X Hotaru (Gakuen Alice)
Kira X Lacus (Gundam Seed)
Athrun X Kagali (Gundam Seed)
Shin X Stellar (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Romeo X Juliet (Romeo X Juliet)
Kyo X Tooru (Fruits Basket)
Takuto X Mitsuki (Fullmoon Sagashite)
Pete X Tadusa (Ginbad Koleidoscope)
Junior X Anita (R.OD. the T.V.)
Ikki X Ringo (Air Gear) Becoming questionable because of Akito/Agito
Haruhi X Tamaki (Ouran Host Club)
George X Yukari (Paradise Kiss)
Train X Saya (Black Cat)
Tadase X Amu (Shugo Chara)
Katsushiro X Kirara (Samurai 7)
Ranma X Akane (Ranma 1/2)
Kanata X Miyu (UFO baby)
Kentarou X Narusagawa (Love Hina)
Amon X Robin (Witch Hunter Robin)
Kyu X Megumi (Detective School Q)
Recca X Yanagi (Flame of Recca)
Yusuke X Keiko (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Aizawa X Raimei (Nabari No Ou)
Kumohira X Hana (Nabari No Ou)
Soul X Maka (Soul Eater)
Pierre X Chocola (Sugar Sugar Rune)
Roy X Riza (Full Metal Alchemist)
Ojiro X Mizaki (Angelica Layer)
Wizard X Hikaru (Angelic Layer) ((Yes I know they're dolls... But they still look cute together...))
Tsunayoshi X Kyoko (Katekyo hitman Reborn)
Shinra X Celty (Durarara!)
Isaac X Miria (Baccano!)
Jaccuzzi X Nice (Baccano!)
Claire/Rail Tracer X Chane (Baccano!)
Pairs I'm Questionable of...
I'm currently addicted to EVANGELION that I've read the entire manga and the doujinshi manga in one night for about 3 hours.
Watched the original anime and OVA of it. And also the NEW EVANGELION... And i am seriously falling for this guys, although I've still a bit questionable...
That's All For The Meantime...
Anon Note...I don't really like reading unfinished stories... Cause I wanna finish the entire story... But in some circumstances, a desperate reader calls for a desperate reading article...
How I write a story... As I write a story I seriously should have a specific inspiration music to get me going... If there's none, I'll be lazier than I already am on writing the freaking story... So please I hope you understand when I don't update very often... Not to mention I have really long Author's block once in a while...
I AM AN 'OTAKU' AND A 'FUJOSHI' AND I AM DAMN TO HELL PROUD OF IT!!...
Copy and paste into your profile if you believe that ordinary people can change the world.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Torchwood, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
~ PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Erma Buckles, butterfly1415, anon azure (got this from fictionpress.net)
PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE. THIS IS IMPORTANT
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Remember they are of flesh and blood...
Such as you and I...
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
(I’M GUILTY AND PROUD OF IT!!!)
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street. (no comment)
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perv on them kissing their boyfriends. (GUILTY!!! Actually I do have gay friends...and perv on them...)
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction. (That’s sorta true...)
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM. (For the yaoi couple yeah...)
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts. (...Don't have a boyfriend...)
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities .(I've always supported gay rights!!! I believe in free love!!!)
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face. (Sortof)
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc. (hehehe… So true)
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga. (YESH!!! ESPECIALLY YAOI!!! IT’S NOW MY DRUGS!!!)
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes. (Actually, I celebrate because now I can do it LEGALLY)
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need. (YESH!!! I DID NOTHING ELSE!!!)
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in. (NAH... Even if I had a boyfriend... I'd just ask that they inform me about their new found romantic love yaoi life...)
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits. (I’m just a concerned person for his well-being…)
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think itd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that "If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven"
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Unsafe External Link