Author has written 17 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Trauma Center, Until Death Do Us Part/死がふたりを分かつまで, K, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Beelzebub/べるぜバブ, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Kuroshitsuji.
About myself: I'm a 21 years old French girl.
About my tastes:
- Games: Phoenix Wright Ace attorney 1,2,3 , Apollo Justice Ace Attorney, Ace attorney investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Pokemon, Trauma center series
- Books: Reading books is my hobby (along with music), but I'm not really into fanfictions for the books I read.
- Mangas: Until death do us part (and the related series Jesus, and The Shield of Aegis), Beelzebub, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Chihayafuru, Kuroshitsuji, Blue Exorcist, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tokyo Ghoul
- Animes: Durarara!! and Baccano! (they're both novels from the same author in the first place actually), K (Project), Psycho-pass, Hyouka (novels as well), Free! Iwatobi swim club, Uta no prince sama, Hamatora, Haruhi Suzumiya series (novels), Kokoro Connect (novels)...
- About what I read (pairings mostly)
>> Ace Attorney: I really like Miles/Franziska. Those two have a deep relationship, as siblings, as rivals, as friends and so on, but I like Wright/Edgeworth just as much: it's like Wright and Franziska are the only ones Edgeworth can talk to. Then I also ship Daryan/Klavier (I'm one of those believing Klav is gay so no Ema/Klavier but I don't see him either with Apollo) or Kristoph/Klavier (even though they're brothers, Klavier has some bizarre attitude towards his brother). Wright/Maya is a given, as well as Lang/Franziska and Diego Armando-Godot/Mia Fey (who doesn't, seriously?). Secondary pairings that I like are Lana Skye/Jake Marshall, Dick Gumshoe/Maggey Byrde, Apollo Justice/Vera Misham, Iris/Phoenix Wright and Simon Blackquill/Athena Cykes.
>> Beelzebub: Tatsumi Oga/Aoi Kunieda (I don't really like Hilda as a character so no Oga/Hilda), Hajime Kanzaki/Yuka Hanazawa, Hidetora Toujou/Shizuka Nanamimostly. I also like Furuichi/Lamia, Furuichi/Nene Oomori and platonic!, as well as Natsume/Chiaki and Himekawa/Kugayama (his fiancée). The mangaka is giving us a lot of possible pairings and that's great.
>> Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Not in order at all but I like I-pin/Hibari (even if they have ten years of difference), I-pin/Lambo (they're very cuute together), Squalo/Xanxus (Squalo is totally gay for Xanxus)and also Squalo/Yamamoto (Yamamoto totally fancies Squalo, they have such an amazing dynamic), Lal Mirch/Colonnello (they are so canon, he asked her to marry him, and she said YES), Reborn/Bianchi, Tsuna/Kyoko, Ryohei/Hana (they are canon as well, go see the future arc) Gamma/Uni (Yuni) and Dino/Hibari.
>> The Suzuya Haruhi series: My OTP is definitely Kyon/Nagato, and if you need to wonder why, here's your answer: the movie. And also the fact that she only obeys him, that she's the one he thinks of when he needs help, that they're the two most interesting characters. I also like one-sided!Koizumi/Haruhi, as well as one-sided!Haruhi/Kyon. Tsuruya/Kunikida is cute, and Tsuruya/Asahina is as well. :)
>> Shingeki no Kyojin: A masterpiece that's for sure. There is Eren/Mikasa (more into romance for them, since she seems so infatuated with him and don't you dare start your thing with "she's his sister", she lived ONE year with him that doesn't make them siblings. Plus, Eren says so as well.), Levi (Rivaille)/Mikasa (OTP and no I don't care that Levi's actual last name is Ackerman, want to talk about it? 'Cause I've got a MILLION of theories), Sasha/Connie (the two funny characters together, anyone else shipping those guys?), Ymir/Christa(Historia)and Bertholdt/Annie or Bertholdt/Annie/Reiner (for obvious reasons).
>> Durarara!! : I like Erika/van gang (Dotachin, Walker and Togusa, I have a preference for Kadota (OTP), since she kind of canonly has feelings for Kadota), Anri/Mikado, Saki/Kida Masaomi, Seiji/Mika, Celty/Shinra and Kasuka/Ruri. Oh and I also like Orihara Twins/Izaya (yes even if they are siblings and the twins are already two incestuous lesbians: what a family seriously). I also like Izaya/Shizuo (Like everybody who watched DRRR I think and who don't mind the yaoi in general), however I am AGAINST fanfictions which describe them as 'in love'. Let's be serious, Izaya is obsessed with Shizuo (always putting him in trouble), and I agree that it's easy to go from hate to love but in Shizuo's case, he hates Izaya, as in "I want him to be seriously dead so I can finally go on with my life". How could he love a guy who spends his time trying to destroy his peace all the time? Hate/violent relationship or hate!sex are fine though or good AU. So I agree with obsessions for both of them (For Izaya to put Shizu in trouble, and for Shizuo to kill Izaya).
>> Blue Exorcist: Mephisto Pheles/Shura (otp, should I really explain? Read chapter 34 & chapter 51), the guy enjoys sexy and devilish women (he says so himself) and what is Shura if not THAT (possessed by a hundred of snakes and I shoud not have to point out how sexy she is), Suguro/Yoshikuni XI (his childhood friend) and Yukio/Shiemi (I don't know why, even though Rin and him both like Shiemi, I think she likes Rin as a friend while she likes Yukio a little bit more and also I feel like giving Yukio something since he's 15 and already behaving like he's 50). Sometimes I think Shura was infatuated with Shiro Fujimoto and I kind of ship them (Shiro liked women of Shura's type and she seemed to have some kind of unfinished business with him). I also like Shiemi/Amaimon, let me explain: she was under his spell because of an insect demon, but I like to think that it's still somewhere in her memory, and that, even though she doesn't understand why and what are those memories, she feels attracted towards him because of the insect's old spell on her (and her Familiar is attributed to the Earth King, it's written at the end of one of the volumes, and the Earth King IS Amaimon).
>> Kuroshitsuji: Ciel/Elizabeth (OTP, go read Domina Esques here, it's an amazing story, amazing plot, amazing characterization and amazing writing), Undertaker/Claudia Phantomhive (until I'm proven he wasn't involved with her, I'll ship it. Of course that's Undertaker, so careful about the word 'love' here), Angelina Durless-Madam Red/Grell Sutcliff (whether Grell sees himself as a guy or a girl) and Lau/RanMao (because she's not related by blood, he says so himself, a must read about them is Blue Jade, can be found here, it's a masterpiece, it's rated M but it should be rated T). Frankly and strangely, I also kind of see Sieglinde Sullivan going very well with Edward Midford but there is nothing linking the two of them for the moment. Of course canon ships are a given like Alexis Leon/Frances Midford (they're in love and they're perfect for each other) as well as Vincent/Rachel Phantomhive.
>> Chihayafuru: Taichi Mashima/Chihaya Ayase (my boy Taichi I'm so proud of you. It's not over yet, don't you dare leave them behind) and Tsutomu Komano/Kanade Oe, as well as Arata Wataya/Shinobu Wakamiya (no I don't care that Arata told Chihaya he loved her) Makoto/Rion (I'm sure you see who they are!).
>> Psycho-pass: Kogami/Akane (She has feelings for him or we didn't watch the same series. I seriously don't understand people going for KogamixMakishima, though, it's like going for Patrick Jane and Red John, even if they are handsome guys they don't go together, same for MakishimaxAkane), Shion/Yayoi (they are canon, watch the last episode if you didn't believe it in episode 2 already!). Thanks to S2, there is also Ginoza/Aoyanagi and one sided!Mika/Yayoi (with Shion wanting a threesome but she has a preference for Akane).
>> Tokyo ghoul: Kaneki Ken/Kirishima Touka (do I need to explain? OTP. Ishida kinda seems to ship them himself), Amon Koutarou/Mado Akira (She has feelings for him, that's canon and I think he was starting to as well... OTP), Nishio Nishiki/Nishino Kimi (they're canon). There is also Uta/Itori/Yomo Renji (in their youths, since they were inseparable) but after ch.143 (I won't spoil) I'm kinda seeing more Uta/Itori into a partner kind of relationship with Yomo slightly on the side (of course I'd say they'd still stick together). At the same time I kinda like one-sided Banjou/Kamishiro Rize and Fueguchi Hinami/Kirishima Ayato (I also like her interactions with Tsukiyama).
>> Free! Iwatobi swim club: Makoto/Haruka, Gou/Seijuurou Mikoshiba, not that I don't ship other pairings (like Amakata-sensei/Coach Sasabe, Rin/Nitori or Nagisa/Rei, I just don't like reading about them).
>> Uta no prince sama: Haruka Nanase/Tokiya Ichinose with full love from both parts. Sometimes I find Syo/Haruka cute but Haruka/Tokiya is definitely my OTP and don't get me started on why I think they belong together. Well, no in fact you can get me started but be ready to read one HELL of an essay (veryyyyy long, I did the prelude already on my Tumblr account but it's just a summary really).
Regular updates here
- About future stories/projects
- I have one idea for a little Rivamika OS that I need to put on paper.
- Ultimately I'd like to write something on Tokyo Ghoul and Kaneki x Touka, a good idea is forming in my head but I haven't begun writing it yet.
- About stories in writing:
- I HAVE TO FINISH MY MEPHISTO/SHURA OS: but they are both very hard to write IC, imo, so I'm having a hard time. I won't give up though... Mephisto is so horrible to her, ARGH!
- A case of Vulnerability: Will be written for PengyChan, in accordance with her story Road to Ruin. A one-shot about how Lang is feeling after AAI-5 between the betrayal of Shih-na and his new found trust in prosecutors.
- About updates:
- Blossoming in the Dark: One chapter left. Soon.
- Tales of Delinquents: Updated everytime I have 5 long or 10 short drabbles written. Send me ideas and prompts for inspiration, people, otherwise it takes time to update!
- The Dawn of a New Life: chapter 9. I was supposed to post chapter 9 in June 2012 and we're in November 2014. I'm saying sorry to the readers (if they are still some of you reading it) but it's on hiatus until the moment I'll probably start rewriting it so I can move on with the rest of the story. We're actually done with the first half of the story and I still have the second half to write but the story is clear in my mind and won't change from the main plot. I started this story more than two years ago and I find it too childish right now which is why I want to rewrite it. Hopefully I will...
- About rewriting projects:
I'm thinking of rewriting The Dawn of a New Life from the very beginning. I'll still have the same plot and development but the way I wrote some characters and some parts of the story is bugging me and that's probably why I can't go on with new chapters. I think it's actually too childish so it needs to be rewritten.
And to finish this profile, a huge thanks to all the people who read, reviewed, put me or my stories in their favorite lists, really I appreciate it. :) Feel free to tell me when I make too many mistakes and when you think I got something wrong, I'm always happy when I can improved what I wrote! :D
Thank you all. :)
Unsafe External Link