Author has written 20 stories for Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, Shaman King, X-Men: The Movie, Kuroshitsuji, Fairy Tail, xxxHOLiC, Saiyuki, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and Batman the Animated Series.
Let's start with who I am, shall we? I'm Irish/Polish. I'm not going to tell u what I look like or how old I am, but I will explain my personality. I can be very random at times. Yelling out weird things that have nothing to do with what's going on around me. I'm called smart, but I didn't see it. I can be clever at times, other times...not so much. I have been told many times I should act my own age, but what's the point? I am very defensive at times and will get angry for no reason. I have a very short temper. I'm often called a bookworm. I have a thing for psycho guys, blood and murder.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. Yu-Gi-Oh FANS
normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
normal people: Say "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame it on you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME ATEM!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that Duel Monsters is the source of all happiness.
normal people: Solve their problems by suing each other.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Solve their problems by playing a children's card game.
normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Are always watchful for chances to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
normal people: Don't believe in the apocalypse.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Laugh and show them Zorc and/or Season 0 Mokuba
F.I.N.A.L.S = Fuck. I. Never. Actually. Learned. Shit
Smart-ass Comebacks to those Corny Pick-up Lines:
HE: Can I buy you a drink?
HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
HE: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
HE: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
HE: Your face must turn a few heads.
HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
HE: I think I could make you very happy.
HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
HE: Can I have your name?
HE: Shall we go see a movie?
HE: Where have you been all my life?
HE: Haven't I seen you some place before?
HE: Is this seat empty?
HE: So, what do you do for a living?
HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?
HE: Your body is like a temple.
HE: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
HE: Where have you been all my life?
HE: Your place or mine?
HE: Does beauty run in your family?
HE: I can see forever in your eyes.
HE: I looked up beautiful today in the thesaurus and your name was included.
HE: You're like a dream.
HE: What do I have to give you for one little kiss?
HE: I want to give myself to you.
HE: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
HE: I think you're the best looking girl here.
HE: Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Sure, but only if you buy my girlfriend one too.
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
13) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
20) I will ont dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" every time I apparate.
26) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
34) It is a bad idea to tell Professor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an experimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
40) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time".
To all who love my "A God's Desire" fanfiction, Another another under the name, Mac Ceallach, has posted a sequel by the name "After A Time". If you liked mine, I suggest going and reading their in support for AizenIchigo. Love ya!
Unsafe External Link